Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

They need to stop raising the stats now, and just release a plethora of different elements around the same stats.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    They need to stop raising the stats now, and just release a plethora of different elements around the same stats.
    I couldn't have put it better myself. Like others have already mentioned in this thread, I feel like epics are so imbalanced atm that being at an elemental disadvantage against legendaries is not even a concern anymore. You just cut through them like butter.
    Knights & Dragons: [Android]
    IGN: U2EZ Solo
    Guild: U2EZ

Quote Originally Posted by Meepo View Post
    Being released too quickly. The combined stats of the "best armor in the game" has increased 800 points in the interval of a month.
    I call BS on this. The current best armor is Beastmaster+ at 3513. Taking 800 of this yields 2713, which means that according to you all these armors have been release in the past month:

Beastmaster's Battlegear+ 3513
    Maelstorm Irons+ 3480
    Forgestone Aegis+ 3477
    Tectonic Mantle Armor+ 3473
    Blazeborne Vanguard + 3413
    Cloudrange Platemail + 3231
    Maelstorm Irons 3174
    Forgestone Aegis 3170
    Tectonic Mantle Armor 3167
    Beastmaster's Battlegear 3104
    Blazeborne Vanguard 3063
    Moontide Platemail + 3022
    Cloudrange Platemail 2929

That being said, it be nice to release all elemental combinations ~3500, then make a generational tick, and do it all over again at ... 3700-3800?
    Last edited by gnolaum; 10-06-2013 at 08:53 PM.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

They should have never made epics with over 3200 combined stats.

Also non-plus Blazeborn is 3113 combined stats
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 10-06-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    I call BS on this. The current best armor is Beastmaster+ at 3513. Taking 800 of this yields 2713, which means that according to you all these armors have been release in the past month:

Beastmaster's Battlegear+ 3513
    Maelstorm Irons+ 3480
    Forgestone Aegis+ 3477
    Tectonic Mantle Armor+ 3473
    Blazeborne Vanguard + 3413
    Cloudrange Platemail + 3231
    Maelstorm Irons 3174
    Forgestone Aegis 3170
    Tectonic Mantle Armor 3167
    Beastmaster's Battlegear 3104
    Blazeborne Vanguard 3063
    Moontide Platemail + 3022
    Cloudrange Platemail 2929

That being said, it be nice to release all elemental combinations ~3500, then make a generational tick, and do it all over again at ... 3700-3800?

Highest stat armor as of 25/07/2013 was aegis of the dragon+
    Highest stat armor as of 29/08/2013 was tectonic mantle+

Around a month apart, 758 stat difference. It is rounded data, but it is around 800 and around a month.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Quote Originally Posted by Meepo View Post
    Highest stat armor as of 25/07/2013 was aegis of the dragon+
    Highest stat armor as of 29/08/2013 was tectonic mantle+

Around a month apart, 758 stat difference. It is rounded data, but it is around 800 and around a month.
    Actually moontide came out at the end of July in the dragon chest if I'm not wrong.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Seriously though, when I started Aegis of the Dragon dominated and I was pumped when I got one. Now its a joke and I haven't pulled anything good since therefore leaving me in the dust.
    Knights and Dragons (Andriod)
    DK3 Ryan Lvl 15x
    Guildmaster of Team Awesome aka DK3 Lvl 75 (11/2)
    Line ID: RyanKelly
    WBB-HMW-YBX

Speaking as someone who only had a Moon non+ up until Beast Chest, I can say that I think the biggest problem you all have are crappy guild bonuses. I said months ago they need to release a ton of legends of varied elemental varieties & they seemed to be doing it but steamplate+ was the last of this generation if I remember correctly. Revenue must have been way, way down. Now we have epics, & you still can't fuse + of anything. The playing field seems unchanged to me, maybe focus on guild bonuses. Beast is an almost blatantly balanced armor, & I assure you, old epics will be fine against new epics for awhile, that's why we have element combos. ps. All non+ epics still really suck, so don't hyperfocus & try for the new EB+ armors that are becoming viable.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Actually moontide came out at the end of July in the dragon chest if I'm not wrong.
    Yep, it did, but before it was aegis of the dragon, which was the strongest until the release of moontide. Aegis was still the strongest on 25/07 before the release of moontide.
    Last edited by Meepo; 10-07-2013 at 12:26 AM.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Ah yes, the moment when u know someone that has over 5 beastmaster armors and not a single one is a +. Based off that, you can say that sometimes a + epic armor will cost around a thousand dollars, lmao. Giant wtf moment for me.

New epic combined plus 3565/3152 non plus water spirit so moontide is out of decente epics
    Last edited by anuarreyes; 10-07-2013 at 11:11 AM.
    Cross lvl 102 Android

Big 4 maxed, Tempered Battlegear maxed
    blackfrost 50, , storm sorcerer+ 65,

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    They are increasing legendary+ to match so I wouldn't fret too much.
    Legendary+ armors are more than 1000 points weaker than Epic + armors. They're not even close to matching. Even with elemental advantage, the person with the Legendary+ still loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Legendary+ armors are more than 1000 points weaker than Epic + armors. They're not even close to matching. Even with elemental advantage, the person with the Legendary+ still loses.
    That's why you can have 3 armors in any order you want. Crazy concept, right? Unless you're in RR & guaranteed a war epic+, the playing field is unchanged. Find a better guild imo. Or buy beast chests 1 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Armors for few peoples. I think there are less than some hundreds of epic plus, cause if you have one 1)you won guild wars) 2)you spent hundreds of dollars on chests 3) you got a crazy luck at the lottle chests you bought.
    Those armors are really overpowered and are unbalancing the game.
    Different story for epics regulars. The little difference( still 500-700 ) in stats dont destroy the game balance, cause ecept blazebornes and tectonics, there are not many.
    Or you fused one? I got my Blazeborn through fusion a few weeks back and got my tectonic from beast chest.
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Completely overpowered.
    Agreed.

I don't know what the intention of this game creating stronger and stronger armors. It ruins the game balance. Strategy is pretty much pointless, it's just a number game. The higher the armor you have the more likely you win.