Serious, Need help

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious, Need help

Banned
    Post Count

Serious, Need help

Serius, we need an intervention. A few days ago our founder up and left the game with little more than a goodbye post. The next person on our roster inherited founder position. After a couple of days that person logged in and transferred it to the proper person. Our new leader then went about the task of re-promoting officers, who had left the guild to complete the quest due to it being bugged. While promoting these people he goofed and promoted one to founder. Whoops. Didn't think it was a big deal until a couple of hours ago. That person kicked out everyone from the guild, 50 of us. Now we are homeless with a guild event starting, and have donated all of our orbs to the guild getting ready for it.

Several of us have sent in tickets, but if we don't get some help soon, the results for us are going to be extreme.

Will you please help us?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    OMG that's one colossal oops!!

This needs to be rectified like yesterday, Gree!! It just ain't right! >:-<

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wooowwwww. What'd you do to the new founder to piss him off so much?
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersh View Post
    Wooowwwww. What'd you do to the new founder to piss him off so much?
    Nothing, we never had any fights or disputes in our guild at all, and the person(Kara) who did this seemed pleasant enough so I wasn't real worried when the whoops happened. People do strange things sometimes, who knows what looms behind the avatars.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow. That sucks man. Good luck!
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    Nothing, we never had any fights or disputes in our guild at all, and the person(Kara) who did this seemed pleasant enough so I wasn't real worried when the whoops happened. People do strange things sometimes, who knows what looms behind the avatars.
    Wow did you post to her wall and ask what's up?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrictNine View Post
    Wow did you post to her wall and ask what's up?
    I dont know how to get to her wall.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Suggest u guys go into another guild instead of waiting for Gree. This is technically not a 'technical' issue, and Gree has a track record of being sensitive to 'innocent' parties as demonstrated by their refusal to take out 'PERFECTLY LEGIT' 60 members guild with full bonus (FUN is 60 members but not sure if they earned all bonuses, in any case, reference not to them, FUN is legit). Well wishes.
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well our guild which is consistently top 300-400 will take you as we are focused on ltqs and streaks as well as no gemming required and use line to communicate 788840690 this can be temporary for raid boss as well so you can get rewards not tryin to recruit just trying to help[ out only 5 spots though

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only for raid boss just so you can get rewards if you get a guild can leave immediately

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you Zach, but we are a group, my former guild, which I founded, merged into a large guild, another guild had merged with that guild shortly before ours did. we have become very tight knit and they are the only reason I have not deleted my account. They are reforming into the other guild, and its ofcourse to small for everyone so if we dont get this repaired, I am not going to displace my friends, as I represent 3 accounts with my wife and son playing also. This looks like the right time to walk away. Again thank you for the kind offer.

Banned
    Post Count
    I am sorry to hear this Darth Randy! I hope GREE get's this fixed ASAP!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh ok then if anyone else wants in no gems for anyone halfway don e with normal mode.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also a couple of your guild mates joined us such as qwerty so there would be some familiar faces.

Post Count
    Sorry to hear that Randy...a lot of guilds have experienced this treachery and takeovers.