To everyone mad about wasting energy prestaging...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To everyone mad about wasting energy prestaging...

Banned
    Post Count

To everyone mad about wasting energy prestaging...

How can you all be mad at Gree for adding new elite targets?

IMHO, prestaging is essentially just a bunch players trying to take advantage of an exploit. It was completely obvious that Gree had been trying to find a work around for all the player who had been prestaging during past LTQ events, so why is everyone so surprised?

You all took the risk of prestaging, and Gree was just one step ahead.

Post Count
    If they were planning on removing the current set of units they should have done so after the last event ended. Obviously they knew people would be pre-staging, you pretty much have to in order to stay competitive without dropping a ton of gold. It's a slap in the face to leave the units in place then remove them right before the next even knowing that a large portion of the customer base has been spending XP\energy on them.

I'm sure they've been trying to come up with a way to stop pre-staging, that is fine... there is a right and wrong way to go about it though. They chose the wrong way for sure.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh look at me I'm so clever and self righteous!

It's not the point and you know it. It's just yet another case of Gree ****ing us over. If they had no intention of using the units why not remove them after the event?

Why not introduce them again before the event starts so we can't prestage? Oh no they can't do that cod that's too sensible and won't make us money.

Do me a favour and stop with the self righteous attitude and mugging people off.

Post Count
    No it's not a slap in the face it's pretty damn funny actually. We are sitting here copies these post and placing them on our forum. Stop your crying cuz you thought you had it all figured out and come to find out you didn't. Also why in the world would you use gold to prestage lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    prestaging is not an exploit. players are taking advantage of exisitng gameplay mechanics. it has been a normal part of game strategy from the beginning. anyone remember trying to get a 20mil nano built with only a 10mil vault? the common strategy was to prestage a bunch of high map bosses so one could get the extra 10mil quickly without being attacked overvault.

so there dante

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Azreiel View Post
    No it's not a slap in the face it's pretty damn funny actually. We are sitting here copies these post and placing them on our forum. Stop your crying cuz you thought you had it all figured out and come to find out you didn't. Also why in the world would you use gold to prestage lol
    Who's used gold to prestage?

What they are doing is making us spend gold to complete the LTQ by taking away our ability to prestage.

Post Count
    A company angering their customer base by being unethical and shady may be entertaining to you for some reason, however it's not good for the overall health of the company.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i didn't prestage so i dont really care.
    Download the app Palringo. Join the group {B34ST CLAN}.......

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    First off everyone has the right to prestage. End of. No argument.

If people spent money like I did on trying to get ahead legitimately and Gree moves the goal posts, then in most countries they have an obligation to inform their users that they plan to make the change.

They wiped parts of the game that we were not told they were going to.

If you spent money on trying to beat this game and your provider did not provide a duty of care to its users you will be entitled to compensation.

Post Count
    Hey I prestaged as well and not upset at all. Typical though people actually have to work for something and they bytch. Honestly the amount of energy it takes to do the ltq are not worth the units gained but go ahead and gain that xp

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You right, we shouldn't be mad at Gree, we should be mad at ourselves, for not finding another game
    Thank you
    dpghost

smart beats gold

Post Count
    Hey I prestaged as well and not upset at all. Typical though people actually have to work for something and they bytch. Honestly the amount of energy it takes to do the ltq are not worth the units gained but go ahead and gain that xp
    Just because you're not upset doesn't mean others do not have the right to be. Personally my faction put a lot of team work and effort into pre-staging for the next event. It's very disheartening to see that all wasted.

While I respect your feelings and opinion of the matter I'd hope you would do the same for everyone else that is voicing their grievances on the forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Syros;1014595[B
    ]If they were planning on removing the current set of units they should have done so after the last event ended. [/B] Obviously they knew people would be pre-staging, you pretty much have to in order to stay competitive without dropping a ton of gold. It's a slap in the face to leave the units in place then remove them right before the next even knowing that a large portion of the customer base has been spending XP\energy on them.

I'm sure they've been trying to come up with a way to stop pre-staging, that is fine... there is a right and wrong way to go about it though. They chose the wrong way for sure.
    If they removed the targets right after the last LTQ, then people would of just prestaged those targets.... derp.

I actually think Gree did choose the right way to stop prestaging. I just think the players were a bit too over zealous.

Banned
    Post Count
    Bravo Gree... Actually like what they have done... The game was predictable with prestaging... Good work... Notice people weren't complaining when they were getting 8000 attack units for not a lot if effort...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DILL3NGER View Post
    Oh look at me I'm so clever and self righteous!

It's not the point and you know it. It's just yet another case of Gree ****ing us over. If they had no intention of using the units why not remove them after the event?

Why not introduce them again before the event starts so we can't prestage? Oh no they can't do that cod that's too sensible and won't make us money.

Do me a favour and stop with the self righteous attitude and mugging people off.
    I clearly stated "IN MY HUMBLE OPINION".. this has nothing to do with me being self righteous, but everything to do with me voicing my opinion. If you don't like it... guess what?

Not a single ____ is given.