Why is Gree trying to kill everyone's fun?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why is Gree trying to kill everyone's fun?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Why is Gree trying to kill everyone's fun?

There's a way to make a profit and a way to run a business properly but the latest data push is bygone a joke.

Every time players try and better themselves, Gree puts something in place to feck everyone up.

Sometimes you need to be strict but there's no need to be a complete killjoy.

Let us enjoy the game and stop being so money orientated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only logical answer I can come up with is that it's a test. If we all keep playing, then it was a successful test.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm about as active (addicted) as they come, but with 3 of my best friends and Gold Bonus program members leaving the game, I am considering the same path.

There are better companies out there that are not completely corrupt, inept and clueless as to what it takes to please a gaming community. It isn't rocket science. Listen to your freakin customers.

Post Count
    gree you dont do yourself a favour.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    I think their main issue is communication... letting everyone know a head of time that the units would be event dependent would easily have solved this. Technically these units have been useless for over a week now, why they waited so long to remove them from the game is beyond me.

Why is there still no description of the events... like the one today we had no idea if it was a solo LTQ or a faction LTQ, it makes it very difficult for our faction to plan accordingly. People have jobs, lives, etc. We enjoy the game but it becomes tedious trying to guess what Gree is going to do next.

It really blows my mind that a company that makes so much money can't assign a single person full time to communicate with the community in a proper fashion. The majority of complaints that are here all stem from poor communication. How much more money and customer retention would they have if they had proper communication... oh well.

Post Count
    If you want your customers to spent time on your Product, why would you eliminate the prestaging. A lot of effort and time has been spent by your cuostomers on the game while prestaging. It is fun to be prepared and try to get ahead of the game. Its also a strategy, but unfortunately we are getting away from strategy and turning it into a pure business machine. As a heavily gold user I am really dissapointed.

Like mentioned before, hope you guys remove the units right away so you don't give us hope to prestage it and than crush our hopes. ����

Thanks. Cheers.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is a new low

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lots of frustration in my faction. How much energy and time of ours just got burned? on purpose. Thats the important part here, it is all deliberate, a huge middle finger to the most loyal, active and dedicated players.

Gree is calculating that by eliminating prestaging for faction LTQ, we will collectively spend more money to finish it. There is decreasing value in GREE gold. Has anyone charted the inflation over the last few months. I wonder how it compares to real world currency examples.

Frustration = burnout

GREE - stop being a bunch of ****s

Post Count
    Time and time again, they really know how to make players unhappy. The design team struck again and clearly their sole focus is on how to generate as much revenue as possible.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Insane stat inflation now this..... done buying gold its worthless in game now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agreed , I will do 1 last wde , simply for my faction , but that is it...how I regret being a big gold spender , when if I started 1 month ago and was in a top faction I would be lvl 35 with 1mil stats .and yes it that is possible...and would not have had to spend much...
    Well thanks gree you cured my addiction. And lost a customer

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Consumer Satisfaction...

Consumer satisfaction is key to any business model and without it, an epidemic of bad morale and reputation ensues and mass exodus to competing businesses that have superior customer satisfaction is the result, ending in decreased revenue and eventual ruin. The pattern of poor communication and fateful decisions on the part of GREE that has repeatedly decreased consumer satisfaction, has established a precedent with its loyal and devoted following that has already begun to unravel its future success with this product... It's as though they are purposefully attempting to destroy everything they have created and shows the immaturity of business experience in their administration that has focused solely on functional product means to try and increase profit instead of fostering the means to ensure consumer satisfaction whereby the entire profits are earned. If current events continue, this will not end well for GREE. The question is whether or not you will continue to support their poor business habits of late thereby enabling and sustaining them to continue doing such... Or will you take action and send them the ultimate message... No more... You cannot continue doing this and expect my custom in time and money.

Post Count
    Couldn't have put it better myself and not just this product but any future product too that they have already lined up!

Post Count
    Hello everyone,

We at GREE would like to apologize for any confusion that has occurred due to the elite NPCs that were recently removed from the game. These NPCs were previously added specifically for a limited-time quest which has since ended. They were intended only for that event and served no other purpose. We did not remove them immediately as that is not how the app works. Data can only be added or removed with a deploy, and deploys can only go out so many times in a week. While we do apologize that some players may feel they wasted energy and/or gold on these NPCs, assuming they would be used in another event, we will be unable to issue credit for energy or gold spent on these NPCs. There was nothing to indicate in the game to indicate that they would be used in the future.

Again, we are very sorry for all the confusion the removal of these event NPCs has caused, and we will make an effort to be even more clear about our events in the future.