Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Gree Suggestion - Pink Fairy Battlegear - Show us Your Humorous Side

Pink Fairy Battlegear

So, in the lull of waiting for the next guild war I thought I would troll a bit and just see if Gree has the guts to do something to entertain us all a little bit. Armor is what this game is about. We talk about armor, we dream of epic + versions, we discuss fusing results and some lose sleep over either their good or bad luck in opening chests.

So why not have a little fun? I would love to see people saying, "Dude, did you get the Pink Fairy Battlegear!!? Lucky!" or "Can you fuse Pink Fairy Battlegear?" or "That Pink Fairy Battlegear is Bad A!" Even more watching Pink Fairy Armor destroying Blaze.

So I propose that Gree develop and release a new EPIC armor called Pink Fairy Battlegear. And make it the most powerful armor yet in the game. It would probably be like a Wind/Fire or Water/Fire Armor perhaps. I mean, this would just be funny as hell to see. Entertain us a bit please Gree.

Max Attack: 1820
    Max Defense: 1850

Cmon Gree. Lets see a Male dominated game discussing and wishing for Pink Fairy Armor!

PinkArmor.jpg

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Oh oh oh, I know one.
    Make the next Epic Boss ''King Mark'' and the Nemesis would be an Epic called Eunuchorn's Starmetal Raiment!

No but seriously I'd want a Kaleidoscopic-like armor based on a Unicorn. That'd be amazing.
    Last edited by Necromancers; 10-04-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Oh oh oh, I know one.
    Make the next Epic Boss ''King Mark'' and the Nemesis would be an Epic called Eunuchorn's Starmetal Raiment!

No but seriously I'd want a Kaleidoscopic-like armor based on a Unicorn. That'd be amazing.
    lol then the whole community can bash the crap out of king mark
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Tectonic - Blazeborne - Forgestone - Maelstrom - Necromantle - Devoted

Majestic Level 75

Quote Originally Posted by NecEunuchornomancers View Post
    Oh oh oh, I know one.

Troll king Eunchorn sound better @_@

Oh oh oh, I know one.

Or vice versa, either way this gave me a laugh.

Oh oh oh, I know one.
    Make the next Epic Boss ''King Mark''
    "Merkin Ball Rainment"

Gree's "funny side" is marketing something as "Most Valuable" and just increasing the cost of something.

The last time i remember anything remotely funny from Gree was during Dragon Tortoise boss 21 weeks ago when the nemesis armor was a Hare.

I think the current Beast Chests are more than sufficient to show Gree's humorous side

This thread makes me laugh!

We already have pink fairy wings

They never relased those... But i want!

(By the way... Dont we already have eldritch keeper robes?)
    Last edited by Sakino; 10-05-2013 at 07:00 AM.

Purple is the new Pink I hear

If the stats are crazy ill wear it

Suppose they make a Missingno like in pokemon....which could actually be a QR code leading to a Rick Roll site!
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -SH

No one say anything on the fairy wings i posted yesterday? Why they dont relase them?