GREE...why haven't you fixed the Android glitch? Battle list keeps resetting to top!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GREE...why haven't you fixed the Android glitch? Battle list keeps resetting to top!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    Ok...I c.
    Too upset about the other stuff.
    as an Android user who is stupid enough to still buy gold this actually does have a huge impact. I am limited on how much I can actually fight. I am trying to have a good attitude, but this super duper blows

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree. There has been enough time to get this fixed. With the last update android had, I was hoping this was one of the things it took care of...smh. I do alot of scouting for my team, and this has become a real pain in the rear! Slows down the battle alot!

Post Count
    It's not a glitch it's a feature.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys, we're working on fixing this but likely won't be able to get it in for this war.
    This was pointed out at the start of last battle for crying out loud! I saw a similar reply back then on a topic that stated the exact same problem, ticket sent in between too. Why is this still an issue 3 weeks later?!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Why is this still an issue 3 weeks later?!
    Even acknowledging it (let alone within 3 short weeks!!!!) is pretty surprising. #thanksobama
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    well, I think all the Android users should get a special prize for the pain and suffering this glitch causes us...something along the lines of a 50000 att/ 50000 def item!

That would be perfect compensation in my eyes!

Post Count
    A&F. Our battles are being triggered without anyone actually pressing the Battle button. Two untriggered wars so far by 2 different members. They've confrmed that they didn't physically start them. What's going on? Anyone else with the same problem?
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HIRING!!!
    IF UR NOT SERIOUS...THEN JOIN US!
    MAFCODE 996680019 / SYNCODE 479699911
    LEVEL 155+ ATT/76M+ DEF/65M+ IPH/7.8+ BANS/4.0
    PROUD MEMBER OF 100CLUB / 20O CLUB
    WHEN THE MOONS LINE UP SHOOT FOR THE STARS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Even acknowledging it (let alone within 3 short weeks!!!!) is pretty surprising. #thanksobama
    With the federal shutdown, they haven't been able to get around to it.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Yes. Ita annoying but is it the end of the world or as bad as other issues? Didnt think so, calm down people...

Post Count
    Sure this is annoying, but I would prefer they prioritize the problem for me and other that we only see the first five numbers of the defense of the player we attack. It's pretty useless to scout if I don't get to know if they have 180k def or 1.8m def.... Do all Droid users have the glitch I describe?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Sure this is annoying, but I would prefer they prioritize the problem for me and other that we only see the first five numbers of the defense of the player we attack. It's pretty useless to scout if I don't get to know if they have 180k def or 1.8m def.... Do all Droid users have the glitch I describe?
    same same charachters

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you serious? Depending on your stats, your rank, your opponent and the fight result you always know if you're looking at 6 or 7 figures.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Are you serious? Depending on your stats, your rank, your opponent and the fight result you always know if you're looking at 6 or 7 figures.
    Not always. Look at MT, he's a low level, but an ABSOLUTE MONSTER!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Yes please fix this display issue. Plus when I go back to my inventory I have no idea what the stats are on the items I have won as they are all cut off.