Official War-Related Suggestions - Please Sticky

Mainly for my own personal ease of access, & to refresh any ideas that have been buried beneath the masses.

Profile:
    General overhaul, show war stats (total win/loss in all wars is my personal preference) wars competed in, placement etc
    My original thought at creating this was thread was actually to address the war stats screen.

*we should have another column showing # of battles each player participated in during that war.*

Let's keep this ideas only. No quoting, no beating dead horses, no skipping all previous posts before thinking your idea is original

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    *we should have another column showing # of battles each player participated in during that war.*
    Make it happen gree. That's probably the best idea you guys could implement into your game.

(actually, one problem with this. A lot of players like to go in, get 1 battle in and then leave. That would still count as participation but it technically isnt, atleast for the guilds that gem. Maybe add in some kind of minimum point count in order for it to be considered into yer participation column? Now the problem with that is it wouldnt work well for f2p guilds. MY BRAIN, AHHHHH)
    Last edited by Sparkle_DPA; 10-03-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Main guild screen should have the same medal earned that arena does on a character profile screen.

Implement a fusion boost armor reward at the end of each battle. Only participating members get one, and only if they fought 6 battles. 2 to winner, or 1 to loser, or just one to winner. This is in total replacement of fusion boost armor granted for guardians. Maybe not fusion boosts, honestly. Maybe rewards based on current ribbon.

You guys want to add too much.

Those features are great, and I think there should be even more granularity in how we can view stats, but it shouldn't be in the game.

I want to see full battle stats.
    I want to see fine-grained details of how the members of my guild are doing. I want to see what kind of armors they are using, not just on themselves but on all of their knights. And not just pictures of them wearing it, I want to know the stats, the name (if it is regular or +) and what level it is. How many points they earned in a battle. How many attacks they performed in a battle (4? 6? More?). I want to see total contributions in guild challenges instead of just myself and one other member. I want every single little stat you can think of available.

But putting it in the actual game is a terrible idea.

This stuff needs to be on the web.

Regardless, I have no expectation that ANY of these suggestions will be considered, much less implemented.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 10-03-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    You guys want to add too much.

Those features are great, and I think there should be even more granularity in how we can view stats, but it shouldn't be in the game.

I want to see full battle stats.
    I want to see fine-grained details of how the members of my guild are doing. I want to see what kind of armors they are using, not just on themselves but on all of their knights. And not just pictures of them wearing it, I want to know the stats, the name (if it is regular or +) and what level it is. How many points they earned in a battle. How many attacks they performed in a battle (4? 6? More?). I want to see total contributions in guild challenges instead of just myself and one other member. I want every single little stat you can think of available.

But putting it in the actual game is a terrible idea.

This stuff needs to be on the web.

Regardless, I have no expectation that ANY of these suggestions will be considered, much less implemented.
    They want to add too much, but having your entire guild, and any players full lineup, stats, levels, etc at your fingertips isn't too much?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

In Guild Pont Ranking for rewards

I think there should be an "in guild" point ranking to share the rewards with those who put their time and effort in. A minim un score to be able to share rewards...this will prevent moochers who do nothing in wars.

I think guild wars are fine how they are play modern war or crime city and see if u have any complaints about k&d

Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    I think guild wars are fine how they are play modern war or crime city and see if u have any complaints about k&d
    I play both & you're an idiot.