Farewell Hammer!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farewell Hammer!!!

Post Count

Farewell Hammer!!!

A good friend and guild mate has decided to hang up his sword and shield. Hammer, also known on this forum as Propic3ption, has retired from the game. He was one of the all time great players in game and forum. Always very helpful and kind, he will truly be missed. And his graphic design skills were second to none!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear you're leaving hammer! You will live on in my inventory, hopefully well see you back!
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here to say farewell to a good friend. Hammer, enjoy your RL. It has been a blast knowing you.

Post Count
    Farewell Hammer! You will be missed!

Post Count
    Wow this is a surprise. He will be missed. It's too bad folks have turned to hating on the top guilds. Whether or not that was part of his reason in leaving or not these long time guys have helped tremendously.

Despite my join date I've read these forums for over a year and really appreciate all that these guys have contributed including you Dexter. He will be sorely missed along with Acidist and the ones before them like Johnny, The1andOnly, Winnie and others that have hung up their hats. I thought of leaving a week ago but decided to give it another war or two because my guild depends on me right now.

Good luck Hammer!
    Last edited by StrictNine; 10-03-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    You beat me to it Dex lol! Gonna miss ya mate, I'll keep in touch on KT

Banned
    Post Count
    Propic3ption, you will be very missed.... I know you have been thinking about this for awhile from our conversations. My very best wishes to you in all that you do!

Post Count
    A sad day for us, who will miss his wisdom and support, but a happy one for him. As the saying goes, congrats on winning this game, Propic3ption!

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks all

Post Count
    Propic3ption you were an asset to this game and this forum , thank you for all your work and devotion for this community . best wishes and congratulations on beating the game
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Post Count
    Best of luck hammer on the things to come.
    You will always be remember in KA and live through many folks inventory. Shame it has come down to this but you probably have your reasons. Best of luck to you in RL.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Farewell, Hammer!

Lurker
    Post Count

Adios Amigo

Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post
    Farewell, Hammer!
    Known you since the beginning big guy! Gonna miss ya in the game and in chat! Best of luck my Aussie friend... And geez you got me to post on this forum....thing... Cheers Merlin

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good Bye Hammer ! You will be missed by all.
    Hope you will be having FUN everywhere you go !
    NO MORE FUN !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Cu m8... Was a pleasure playing with you, talking with you, discussing with you.

The funny things is that it is not the game that makes ppl quit, it is the money greed and incompetent behaviour of gree to develop the games in a consistent and working way that makes a lot off top players say... We quit.

It,does cost a lot off money and gree. For a B2C market (especially internet), it seems to tke a bit longer before the market decides the prize they pay for a product is totally not worth it. In a B2B Gree would never had succes at all.

Problem is that all GREE games are developed with the specific intention to make as much money as possible and not about giving value for money. And try to correct that , especially for a company that is on the stock market.

Pitty... Will gree ever see the light?

Good luck hammer.