- We have begun using the LINE App to help with guild communication

Level 65 Guild

Bonuses:
    Fire 7%
    Earth 7%
    Water 8%
    Spirit 8%
    Air 8%

We are a strong guild that needs to do some rebuilding. We were in the top 100 in the first 3 guild wars, and we began slipping. Too many members just stopped actively playing and some of our very active members got discouraged and left our guild. I took over as guild master and want to build up our guild again. All I ask is that you are an active player. No real "requirement" on weekly guild donations... Our rule of thumb is 100K a week. Most players give much more. There is NO REQUIREMENT to use GEMS in guild wars. We have a few players that do, and that's great, but please just be active in guild wars. We are not quick to remove you either... if you don't participate for too long, we'll try to figure out where you went and if you're coming back... lol.

We are a friendly group. And we have quite a few open slots... So, please join us! We have started using the "LINE" app to better communicate with each other. We have opportunities for promotions (High Commander, etc)

(Ive also thought about maybe setting up a group on Facebook, but have yet to do so... If anyone would want to help with that, by all means contact us!)

Look for Dragoon Warriors or add my friend code XBB-QZW-FQQ

Or look for me in the line app... User ID: thejimwalker

Level 73, interested

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clever View Post
    20+ level guild and growing quickly.
    Placed on C ribbons in both guild wars.
    Looking for active players who are looking for a very active guild
    Almost all elemental bonuses reaching 7%
    Serious applicants level 40 +

2 slots left.
    Guild master & Sentinel both 3 sets full epic each

GuildMaster & Sentinel
    Name Skylander & Mr Almighty

Level 222 & 192

If you want a good guild family where we have alot of fun join Guardian Cross. Do apply
    Hey guys, I'm level 73

Friend Code: XBF-GZD-WPR
    Knight's name: Lius
    Knight's level: 73

here is a brief run down of my top 3 knights:

Asherah's Armor - 1211/1211

Witch's Robes - 1123/1099

Behemoth's Vanguard - 1204/1042

each are at level 50, should be maxed within a week or so

shoot me an inbox message if interested. I'm in a terrible guild now, but I promised to finish out the winter war, so I'll be happy to join afterwards. Let me know!

handmade gifts for men

handmade gifts for men

Hey !
    Good day! Very cool site..These are very great information.I like it..Your great information for mobile and mobile functions.I read this thread so very interesting.Your blog is very useful.I really like it..Your website design and writing style are also attractive..Great posting.I like your posting..Very awesome blog..I really impress to visit this blog..Thanks a lot of sharing that.Well done..Thanks..

Lvl 54 dragoon knights

Dragoon knights

Lvl 54 guild IOS

All bonuses are 8% except wind 7%

Just finished this war in 156th place with only 14 active members in the war Looking far for active guild war members. We have a few members who buy gems but not required.

Odeir lvl 264 XBC GFW PVG

join my top guild

hi guys DarkNights is recruiting we currently placed 74 in last epic war message DaRk ChAoS on line with screen shots of armors we r a very active guild everyone is on daily very laid back group but gets down to business come war time

Join us!

Seeking new members who will be active in events and wars. chatting on the boards with us is preferred. We do not require gem spending and right now we don't have a second chat location (maybe we will in the future). Donating 100K per week would be nice, but we haven't had a problem with this so it's not technically a requirement. We are a nice bunch and would like other nice, active people to hang out with.

If you're interested add XBC PRG GMC

Guild Details:
    Level 29
    be level 60+
    Fire, Earth, Spirit 7%
    Water, Wind 6%
    Guild Master - Alti (me), level 235

We are still fairly new and working hard to make a great guild, join us!
    Last edited by alti-; 12-12-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Dragon Exterminators

We are rebuilding a guild. As of now we are level 33 with 6% Bonuses across the board. We are looking for active players. Level is not that important right now if you are willing to pull your weight in wars and engage in friendly chat. In the future we may have gold requirements but right now we just want you to be active daily

We recently cleaned house and have a number of openings. If you are tired of in actives and want a fresh start give us a try.

Find the guild through me XBG_QGZ_CRF

or Search Dragon Exterminators

new guid

Hello, I have a newly formed guild called the KnD Killerz recruiting 2 or 3 mid to high players to fill the roles of guild sentil, and guild champion. we are a fresh guild I made about ten minites ago so hurry up and join and the role will be given up on the spot of you joining

Looking for warring guild.

I'm an active player who enjoys pvp. I am looking for a guild who war heavily. After the previous guild we, I was left holding the flag with 4000+ points. While no one else in my guild did anything. I want to play with a guild that wars and war well. All the time invested should pay off (reward wise) not a couple embers and some gold. No reason we finished with a j rank. Other than no one was doing anythin but me. I'm hoping I can hear from a worthwhile guild. My code on iOS is XBH-QFC-ZDB. Please add me. Thank you!

Guild recruitment

Application form: Ham Slamwich
    Level 63 guild

We are a top 50 guild and improving. If you would like to join our guild, please fill in this application form, submit it to line chat and wait for a response.

Line Name:

In-game name:
    Level: :

Amount/level Training fields:
    Amount/level Armorsmiths:
    Maxed armor sets:
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join, but we do encourage you to farm as many free gems as possible)
    How active are you?

Why are you a valuable asset to the guild:

Once done, send application to line ids ayyemiles and/or cptluffy. Wait patiently until you get a reply

Thanks and have a great day!

Ps. We will not check forums for applicants, you must submit to line chat id.

Ninja's in Pyjamas LFM!

Ninja's In Pyjamas Continues Recruitment!

Guild level 16

All Bonus's are 5% +

About us: We are a very active guild, with most members lvl 50+ and on multiple times daily. Most members donate 1,000,000 gold a week but there is no minimum requirement to do so. Many members place in the top 1000 of arena's and guild has placed top 1200 last guild wars with no gem spend requirements.

Requirements:

Must be active, every current member is on at least 1 time daily. Be active, contribute as much as you can to guild progress. Would prefer new members to be lvl 30+ to show commitment to the game, but those less then 30 are encouraged to apply as well. All leadership spots are given out based on participation and availability.

Thank you!
    Blackjasper - Guild Champion - Ninja's in Pyjamas

Group looking for new guild

We have about 5 members (give or take a couple) that are all above lvl 100 (except one which is lvl 76). Very active group, but inactive guild. We're all looking for a new guild to join. We currently have 7% bonuses on all elements, so looking for a guild that has at least those. Please pm me, if u have space! Thanks!

Looking for an active guild

Hi i'm looking for an active guild for play in the guild war, im not a gem spender so, i cant dispend too much gems (at least 10~30 per war) but im very active player.

actualy im lvl 235, and i got the most effective armors from epic bosses on + version.
    last guild war i didnt make too many points cuz my guild master leave the guild 1 day after war so i be forced to use all times my PA for kill the GS of the opponent guild, cuz that dont make too many points.

well follow my informations:

Friend code: XBB-NMG-RPR
    name on game: lol
    lvl: 235.
    id on line: godym

WhoDat Nation Recruiting

Burnt out on spending money on the wars. Looking for a fun guild that realizes this is a game. You are welcomed to join us.

WhoDat Nation-
    GM WhoDat level 250
    659 in Winter War

Very active guild
    12 boost purchased
    Donate when you can
    No gem requirements- Do you know what VPN is? Join and find out how to get hundreds of free gems.
    Our players are above 80, with exception of alt. accounts of players
    Long time players from US, Canada, and Europe

Saints and Tiger fans are always welcome. :'p

Line ID: mattwhodat
    Last edited by mattwhodat; 12-18-2013 at 02:38 PM.

Only The Strong Survive

OTSS is looking to bring in a few active members; here's your chance to join a relaxed yet ambitious top 50 guild!

General info
    OTSS is a level 65 guild which has a consistent track record of being in the top 100, and as far as top 30 at its most ambitious state. The previous war wasn't one of the more ambitious ones, yet position #74 was achieved with very little gem spending.

The long term ambition is to max the guild and when a full core of active members is established to go for a top 10 spot.

The guild is primarily North American, but with a good portion of people in other time zones (I am from Sweden for instance). OTSS has been able to war effectively during most hours.

Requirements and expectations
    The guild focuses mostly on war performance. While donating is expected OTSS has no set demands. If you need money to max epics no one will tax you and make your life hard for you.

Basic requirements are a well built and used castle (training fields, armories, etc) and a strong set of armors. These are preferably epics, if not they should be eb+. Your setup will be personally reviewed by the guild master.

War requirements are 15k points per three days way. These are planned to be bumped to 20k sometime in the future. This is seen as very possible without gems. This implies that gem spending is not required (although obviously welcome in wars); play well and be active.

Line messenger communication is a must.

If you wish to have more general information contact me on Line using the same name as my nick name here.

If you wish to go to the recruitment process contact the guild master pgad directly on Line: otss_pgad.

OTSS is looking forward to hear from good players.