Page 6 of 29 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Friend Code: XBH-HMG-RFW
    Knight's name: Aprixius
    Knight's level: 32

Looking for a active as well as talkative guild that will aim to do good in this guild war. Im a nice and friendly/social guy and im looking for a chill guild!

Guild bigshow is recruiting for level 30+ members

If you are looking for a friendly interactive guild, look no further guild bigshow is looking for new members. (Android)
    Our guild level is 28 and growing fast..
    We have 18 slots open and we are looking for members that will participate in the wars and the guild chat. We are looking for members that are very active.
    Our guild master bigshow is active in the guild and in the chats and you can add him as a friend with his code wbb-rdg-fzg
    i am liliana and i am the guild champion and you can add me with my code wbb-vnm-npm
    from there you can request to get into our guild.
    Last edited by Liliana/bigshow; 11-27-2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: needed to specify android or ois

Maelstrom Of Fire

Needs a few good people who will participate in wars to join us. Level restrictions there are none. Contributions appreciated. All the bonuses in the world are for naught without participation. If interested look up the guild after this war and apply, there will be open spaces.

[B]Name: xNxAxTxEx
    Level: 43
    Armors worth of note: Maelstrom Iron 45/99 Aegis of the Dragon 45/70 Atlantean Plus 43/50 Scorchstone Aegis 10/70 Dark prince Royal 40/50

Keepers of the Watch guild recruitment

Hello all...I just started a spirit + guild and looking for any active players to join. I'm level 59 and was bored with my last guild doing nothing. Looking to have a good time because this is just a game.

Since I'm a Buffy the vampire slayer nerd my knight is named Angelus
    Friend code
    Xgb zmq fdr

Raging Inferno Recruitment

Looking for active members lv 40 (must participate in guild wars) we coordinate our attacks no solo in guild wars we didn't come in high rank in this guild war do to only having six members and having things coming up most members in our guild are pretty high level

Knight name: hades
    Friend code: XBD-WVX-XNF
    Knight lv: 58

Wink [IOS] Guilde Francophone : Phantasm

Bonjour à tout les chevaliers,

Ma guilde se nomme Phantasm, une guilde plutôt ancienne de niveau 40 avec pas mal de bonus acheté.
    Nous recrutons massivement pour évoluer et remplir de manière qualitative les 10 places dispo.

Le but est de monter au classement Guild War et d'obtenir pour tous de meilleurs récompenses.
    Nous avons 19 membres dont 2 absents pour quelques temps.
    Nos 2 derniers classement : 768 ème et 767, nous sommes réguliers mais nous manquons de monde.

Le recrutement est ouvert à partir du level 60 mais je peux étudier n'importe quelle candidature, un petit level actif pouvant apporter beaucoup.

Knight name: abenazus
    Friend code: XBD-GZZ-RNZ
    Knight lv: 191

Heart of Midlothian recruiting now.

Hi everyone, i have started a guild with the sole intention of sociable, no pressure gameplay. We just completed our first guild war with only 3 players and managed more wins than losses. Looking for active low level players who want to enjoy the game and improve with our help.

No demands for contribution, no demands for gem spending - just looking for fun and banter.

If that sounds like you then look up Heart of Midlothian and request to join the party.

League of Shadow Recruiting

League of Shadow

Looking to build a competitive and fun guild

Requirements:
    - Must have at least one Epic or Legendary+ armor
    - Level 70+
    - Can put up at least 5k+ war points
    - Must use and have a sense of humor in the guild chat
    - Gem use during the war is optional at the moment

Level 29 Guild

Bonuses:
    Earth 6%
    Water 6%
    Fire 6%
    Spirit 6%
    Air 6%

We have six spots open right now, if your interested to join add me in-game XBG-CXP-DHN or if you just want to be friends add me anyway!

- Shadow Bane

(android) The Guilded Ones seeking members

Join our guild
    Level 50
    Lvl 100+ [exceptions may be made]
    Must have 1 epic or maxed legendary
    Bonuses-water and earth8%, others 7
    750K gold contribution a week
    6 spots open
    Gemspending not necessary but welcome
    Must win 25 guild fights minimum during entire war
    Apply on Line messenger to draconomicon13 or smokinskulls23

Love to play the game and help each other out the best we can,
    great bunch of guys, guild currently under new managment

Level 35 Guild Recruiting.

The Destroters currently recruiting.

Level 35

19 of 27 members

level 5+ on all elemental bonuses

all officer positions level based

accepting any 30+ applicants

placed in every guild war so far

no required donations only ask for participation

we understand that people have lives but ask at least weekly progress or post an away message.

GM: Dame Alexa Ember lvl 82 good EB armors and blackfrost
    GS: Moiren Lvl 83 Beastmaster

PS I didn't name the guild, just inherited leadership.

Recruiting active members

OG family is recruiting active members we don't set a minimum donation or points. All we ask is that you participate and are vocal.. We are more of a family than just a group so if you want a syndicate without all the bs join
    829-723-835

Oblivion LVL 56 need dedicated people

We have hit top 300 or higher every guild war. We are looking for people that will just participate. If you spend gems is a plus. We are level 56 Bonus all 8%. Need to be level 100+ with decent armor sets. We have 14 very active players and have openings for 21 people. Here are the requirements:

Donate 600,000 gold per week
    Must log 5,000 points per guild war
    Must have a GROUPME account for war communication
    At least one set of + armor

Please apply here or send invite to guild Oblivion.

Sadistik_Dizen

Text the number to invite me

Friend Code: xbf gqp mxy
    Knight's name:seth
    Knight's level: 56
    Text free:#19095867408
    I have 2 epics which are both tectonic mantles level 50 the other is 40 I also have aegis of the dragon+ level 40. I'm looking for a very active strong guild. I am extremely active and I will contribute daily. I am leveling very fast so if your guilds level requirement is high hopefully u can do me a solid.
    Last edited by Fearleafeon; 12-06-2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: I lvled up again

Is there such a Guild?

I am the Swede and I am looking for a new guild for the upcoming war. My current guild is not a war-guild to say the least. I like the wars and try to fight as much as possible, using gems if I see that kind of commitment from other members is not a problem. However, coordinated attacks and constant chat is not my cup of tea, although I have LINE (The Swede) installed and like the idea of having some sort of communication.
    I am at level 135, have managed to acquire one epic (Blazeborne) which I will soon finish maxing (currently LvL 55). Other than that I have a whole set of legendary + armours maxed including Armour of the Bear, Horsemans Battlegear, Trollforge, Behemots etc.
    If you are a GM of a guild that complies with the above, add me at XBD-PMF-YGN (IOS) or at LINE and I will check you out. Only LvL 100+ with good stats please, others will be ignored.

For King and Country! (Sarcasm of course, our king sucks)
    The Swede