Page 15 of 29 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

The White Knights are recruiting! LEVEL 100~ LINE REQUIRED.

Active and friendly guild now recruiting!

To apply, contact wkpure on LINE.
    Please send screenshots of your knights and city.

Constant top 100 in guild wars, looking to push further up the leaderboards.

Accepting any nationality of players as long as they can speak English.

Requirements:

> Level 100+ only
    > LINE app account
    > Being an ACTIVE player
    > Bare minimum of at least 1 legendary armour maxed
    > Minimum war points of 8k (72 hour wars)

Always contactable through LINE so just reach out and ill be sure to get back to you.

The White Knights will rise!

Join valor kings! MTF's #2 guild

Tired of stripping and farming stripped gm? Join valor king a non stripping guild ! If interested pm me on line: fuknd
    REQUIREMENTS:
    LEVEL 100 and above
    Able to score 25k and above for 3day war, can be easily obtain without gemming
    Active
    And also must have 2 maxed epic or 3 maxed epic boss +

xARCHANGELSx looking for recruits

We are a level 23 guild looking for new members.
    Level 30+ required and also activity during wars. Other than that we are a quite easy going guild. Everyone has their say regarding upgrades and bonuses. We use line-chat which you will get access to when you get accepted

Welcome to join us in the fight!

Dutch Kings Revenge looking for active members

Hallo Nederlanders (of Nederlands sprekende Belgen ),

Dutch Kings Revenge is voornamelijk een Nederlandse Guild. We zijn op zoek naar actieve level 100+ spelers. We zijn een level 38 guild, met alle element upgrades op 7%. We zijn een sociale guild, maar wel met serieuze (volwassen) spelers. We verwachten dan ook dat je actief meedoet met de Guildwars. Momenteel halen we Ribbon E, maar willen graag hogerop komen, zonder (veel) Gems er aan uit te geven.

We gebruiken Whatsapp om de battles te coordineren. Dit is geen verplichting, maar zeker wel een pré. Hoe je bij de WA groep komt, vertellen we in de Guildchat.

Heb je interesse, zoek ons dan op onze Guildnaam, of voeg mij als "friend" toe: XBC-RMG-BHR

Drizzt,
    Guildleader Dutch Kings Revenge

The Butt Pirates!!!

The Butt Pirates are now recruiting!!!

What we have to offer you:
    -Element bonuses are at 7%.
    -We ask that you donate what gold you can as we are still working on element bonuses.
    -No minimum gem spending amount. We have some members that gem but not all. For us it's about seeing our guild climb that ladder. Also HC is given out based on total point score. The more you score during Guild Wars the better your chance is at HC!

Requirements:

-Be at least lvl 70
    -Have LINE Messenger
    -Have a good understanding of the game's mechanics
    -We don't require epics but we do ask that you have a variety of maxed out EB armors
    -5k point score for blitz and 15k for a 3 day.

Please contact Theonlycookiemonster or Gingerbreadkid on LINE to apply
    We will need to see screen shots of Knights, Armors and Base Setup to help avoid inactive players

IOS guild RedDragon recruiting level 100 and above. Have to have the ability to muster up 1600 gems for a top 10 run or 800 gems for a top 25 run. We won't be running to 10 or 25 every war, only when we all agree. We are like a family and active everyday. Contact me on Touch: Wolf RedDragon; line ID: wolfreddragon.
    Last edited by Wolf RedDragon; 03-29-2014 at 05:48 PM.

30+ the power of us

looking for medium to heavy users. we buy gems and participate in every guild war. although we will not pressure anyone to do so. we are more interested in building a larger guild to accommodate having some medium users who may not be available every war. 5% boost. we are level 21 and growing

Friend Code: WWW GGX NWX
    Knight's name: Maximous
    Knight's level: 61

Quote Originally Posted by maximous306 View Post
    looking for medium to heavy users. we buy gems and participate in every guild war. although we will not pressure anyone to do so. we are more interested in building a larger guild to accommodate having some medium users who may not be available every war. 5% boost. we are level 21 and growing

Friend Code: WWW GGX NWX
    Knight's name: Maximous
    Knight's level: 61
    Post on android thread not here. This is for ios

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unfortunately, I don't have enough middle fingers just to show you how i feel

Konoha Is Recruiting For Top 10 In Voodoo Vengeance! PM Me On Line (ID): kubeez

Any experienced players wanting to join a top 10 guild this guild war, that have a proven warscore and are willing to spend 1600+ gems in the war, look no further than Konoha. We are a neutral guild, taking no sides, that is returning to the top 10 scene this war, with a stronger and more organised leadership. If you're wanting a sweet Snowstorm Platemail, look no further. Add and PM me on LINE to get started, LINE ID: kubeez
    LINE ID - kubeez

Level - 114

Friend Code - XBH-YRZ-CNN (iOS)

---------------------------

Sol Vanguard 99/99 [Soon!]
    Soulshard Necromantle+ 99/99
    Snowstorm Platemail 99/99
    Specter's Shroud 99/99
    Hellfire Platemail 99/99
    Cyclone Chainmail 99/99
    Runic Robes 99/99
    Druidic Platemail 99/99
    Northerners Battlegear 99/99
    Aegis of Sky Majesty 99/99
    Maelstrom Irons 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Cloudrange Platemail 99/99

Post Th3 Infamous recruitment

Recruiting - at least 5 spots open

Th3 infamous is a lvl 75 guild (maxxed)
    Elemental bonuses are more or less maxxed.

We are a top 25 guild with tight connections with Th3 infamous dpa sub and the DPA.
    (finished top 25 the last 5-7 Wars, besides last one)
    Currently the war minimum Will be around 20-30 k and more is ofcourse appreciated.
    ALL our communication goes through Line.

We have a feeder guild named Th3 infamous dpa sub who is also recruiting.

For Th3 Infamous pm amuseddk or Angelaaron on Line.
    For Th3 infamous dpa sub pm FireballXL5 on Line.
    Last edited by Th3Amused; 02-26-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Exclamation Check out VOLCANIC TIDES

Hey guys, I started a new guild after I was in a very active one that the creator just stopped playing, so yeah.

We're called Volcanic Tides
    We're a 40+ guild, level 8, and we have quite a few spots open.

Right now we only have three members. We used to have four, but he wasn't active in a war nor contributing, so I was forced to kick him.

SO YEAH. Me personally, I am level 85 and I am on multiple times a day.
    We are looking for VERY ACTIVE players who will not only contribute fairly to the guild but also contribute via participation in wars.

Thanks for listening, and hope you check us out.

Join the four horsemennn

Looking for active players to join a top 200 guild. Prefer members to have at least 1 epic and be level 80 or better we are very active but need more people who are active. If you are interested message Linkage187 on line. I can make room for you in the guild. Guild is level 49 with air spirit and fire boost at 8% water and earth at 7%. The guild name is The Four Horsemennn so come join us and have some fun!

Looking for a guild.

I'm aware of the guild war going on right now, and I'm going to disband my guild. Anyways I have 3 Epic boss armors, and they are currently in leveling, I am level 55. I need a good guild to join that has active members, Please and thanks, My User is Izangi. And my friend code, XBF-HNB-VMQ

Real Steel

IOS Guild: Real Steel ----- currently ranked 12th

We are a Free-to-Play guild! The reason we rank so highly is because we are a team of active people! It has become obvious that a few of our team mates are not going to hit our minimum expectations, so their lack of activity means a spot for someone else. Our minimums are SUPER easy!! Commanders are asked to get 6500 points. THATS IT!!! so easy, its incredible to me that some are not hitting them.

The only thing you need to have to join:

-- Be a nice and Normal person.

-- Be active and meet war and donation minimums (500k /week)

-- Send me snapshots of

(1) Your 6 knights in their best armors

(2) Your war points contributed

(3) Training Fields

Contact me on Line. My Line ID = whalentjm

Cool Pinoy Tropang Lasing Recruiting

New guild level 23 with 16 bonus going 17 need members.. currently rank 540 in voodoo epic war..

members 10/23.

no gems needed
    contribute as much as you can
    Must have line apps
    doing guild quest as for our guild
    we treat everyone as a family and we always enjoy
    Strongest become the sent
    All accepted aslong as active

Pinoy Tropang Lasing