Page 24 of 29 First ... 142223242526 ... Last

Sooners II recruiting (ios)

Sooners II wants some new members after purging some inactives.

Level 39 guild
    7% bonuses, all elements
    Top 300 in the last 2 GWs with only 12 members
    No gem spending requirement, although many do spend

Wants in players:
    Level 40+
    Legendary or Epic armors preferred
    High activity during GWs
    Kik messenger
    No GW point minimums, but effort is required

If this sounds like you, kik me at jmeyers1983. In game code XBQ-PZG-HZW

Live 2 Play: Under New Management

This guild is currently a Level 35 guild which was plagued by inactivity and apathy! Live 2 Play is now under new leadership as of today and currently recruiting for the first ever raid.

Come just for the raid or to make a permanent home if you plan to be an active member. For those seeking a good guild this is a ground floor opportunity with the new management and your chance to be part of a guild wanting to aim for the top! Immediately after the raid there will be restructuring and improvements designed to make the guild a force to be reckoned with in the future.

For those of you who are loners and opportunistic by nature this raid presents the perfect opportunity to jump in and get while the getting is good, so to speak. The way the raid is set up means that your individual efforts will determine more of what rewards you get than ever before. If you’re unaligned or currently a weak member of an insane guild then your prospects at getting rewards may be better with us!

If you like the changes that come and want to stay afterwards you’ll have the opportunity to do so. If you don’t and want to part ways, that’s fine too!

Search out Live 2 Play in game! My friend code is XBQ-PFV-BQX and that of my Right Hand is XBP-WBX-XRQ.

Talking IOS Kush Kingz

Join Kush Kingz! Top 250- Level 35 Guild. must be level 50. Line me if you wanna join! Line ID: Blade420

Galatai Guild

Hi Guys, we kicked out all inactives players from our guild and looking for replacements.
    We are 16 players at the moment in europe and us with a sentinel at Lv.220, we're growing and looking for more active players OR a guild who are in our spot so we can get together and kick ass!
    No gems requirement, teamwork and activity is our main focus to get where we want.

Write here or add me:
    XBP-WBG-WHX

cheers

Galatai Guild
    High Commander
    Weekee84

OOS Recruiting

Hi guys we are a guild looking for active members lvl 60+ we are a friendly guild looking to just have a good time. We don't need any people who are looking to spend a lot of gems during the wars we just want active people who are looking to grow and improve your knights. All bonuses 7%-8%. Hope to see you guys at Out Of Space

Cool Veritas et iustitia recruiting

Join VERITAS ET IUSTITIA. We are not asking for a set amount of contribution, a specific level, or a set of armors. All we ask for is participation. We started this guild not too long and we are level 12 with only 4 members. We've gotten high ribbons on the last wars. Guild Sentinel is level 86 and Guild Master is level 117 with 2 epic armors. Our friend codes are XBQ-RFF-DZF and XBN-ZXX-HVW

DARQ is recruiting for the IOS.
    Top 25 Guild
    Description:

DARQ is a family of 4 guilds which are opening our doors to ALL members! We need to bolster our numbers to raise to the top.

Requirements:
    Varies upon guild. You will be placed in the one of the 4 after you contact us.

• Must have LINE to apply. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/line/id443904275?mt=8
    • Levels 1 - 100+ are accepted
    • Talk to one of our reps and fill out his short application over LINE. Please contact gowkrat089.

Why us?:

• We are a close knit family whose goal is to help you to grow in strength; there is also a family chat open to all DARQ members.
    • Our leaders will answer any question you have and we hope to give you an even more enjoyable experience with KnD.
    • We do top 25 fusion boost runs every fusion war.
    • We do a top 10 armor war every couple of months.
    • We placed top 10 in this recent Raid Boss event.

Exiled Angles Recruiting

We’re Exiled Angels and we are looking for new active members to score in the gws and upcoming raids and have fun every day.
    It’s a free gemming guild, the player decides if he wants to use his gems or not.
    Anyway we usually make it to the Top 250! In the Orc raid we finished 241.

Our guild is level 75!

The bonuses atm:

Water: 9%
    Spirit: 9%
    Fire: 9%
    Earth: 9%
    Air: 9%
    There is a voting going right now for the nxt element, so we’ll have one maxed soon.

Basic Requirements:

1. Active! Dedicated! And Follows Rules!
    2. Line Messenger App required for better communication during wars
    3. Level 100 Minimum
    4. 3 legendary+/epic boss+ armors maxed or epic armors
    Everyone have at least one epic so it would be preferable that you have one too.
    (Just that you know our sentinel have 33 (!) epics right now)

To Apply:

There are several ways to apply:
    1. Add me at the Line chat, my ID is gcmucki.
    2. You can add me as a friend, using my friendcode: WBB – YMD – VFC
    3. You can search for our guild and apply normally

P.S.: If you overcome the requirements (more epics or even epic+) and if you are the first to apply via Line, then I can offer you a HC position, firstly on trial. But you can keep it if you’re worthy!

[iOS] Royal Avengers Recruiting

RA Wyrmbane aka Legion - Guild Recruiter/Scout Master

Royal Avengers Recruiting

Alliance: SAE

GM: Midniteinc

Hello all, I am Wyrmbane with RA we are currently seeking active and loyal players that need a home.
    We offer incentives for our new members such as quick leveling tips and rank within the Guild itself. All new members are placed in our Scouting Program. You are given a chance to prove yourself to your new Guild Mates, and if you are low in level or weak we will help you level your character and build your armors.

We participate in every Event. We like to have fun, play hard, and push for top spots regularly.

We are F2P.
    Our Guild is level 44
    We are 16/31 for current members. That's right, half staffed and can still tackle the leaderboard during War!

Ranks
    #14 last Fusion War
    #53 last Epic War

Bonuses are as follows:
    Fire: 7%
    Wind: 7%
    Water: 8%
    Spirit: 8%
    Earth: 8%

Basic requirements to apply:
    • Be Active
    • Be Loyal, if you commit to us we commit to you
    • You must have Line
    • Be at least level 50
    • Mature players

To Apply:
    Contact Wyrmbane via Line
    We are open to applications in game but you still must make contact through Line.

Please feel free to post any comment such as your Line ID or Friend Code below.

Thanks for reading we hope to see you on the battlefield Commander!

iOS Guild "The Higher Power" is recruiting 8 strong knights, lvl 50 minimum

Hi , I am Vulcan Mask the GM of The Higher Power, we are a very succesful guild and have really climbed the ranks quickly especially in last few months. We've finished rank 138 and all way up to rank 470 when peeps were on vacation..lol. But we are like family here, and I'm a very fair GM. I don't put ANY amount minumums up, but you should know if you're contributing but most importantly Participating in the Wars foremost. We don't need much gold as we have most element bonuses. Were at 8%. There is fair promoting amd friendly demoting when necessary always giving the person a second chance. We are very serious tho, but have fun first and foremost. You can Add me on Line Chat App,(which is mandatory for guild) my line I.d. Is "themaskofvulcan" just as written. Also you can try and add me as a friend on K&D and I should notice the notification fairly quick. My code is XBH-QQG-HNF. I hope to see approximately 8 great new warriors join. Level 50+ is a must. Should be level 100, but people can level up quick.. Cheers

Bless The Fall

Guild Lv: 24
    Bonuses: fire 5%
    Air 5%
    Water 5%
    Earth 5%
    Spirit 4%
    Requirements: must be active, competitive,contribute min 50k per week
    Battle in every guild war/event
    Anyone any lv is welcome as long as you can do the requirements
    Above

Plan The Clan

I am an experienced player with a level 100+ I have recently made my second account and a guild of my own. I am looking for active players and a couple friendly people that will help me run the guild and keep order.
    Requirements
    - I usually spend gems but you are not required too
    - I am not strict about donations
    - Level 30+
    - Get 1.5k points in fusion wars and 5k in 3 day wars
    - Do not harass anyone in guild chat
    If you are interested in the guild add me on line: Littjeter PTC or simply apply for the clan and you will be accepted within 24 hours. Happy guilding.

Clan Revival Time

Well after 9 months away from K&D I decided to start playing again. One reason I stopped was because my guild all stopped. So I kicked everyone but myself and my backup account and decided to start fresh. Come join Battle for Beer! Level 27 Guild with the following bonuses:
    Earth 5%
    Air 5%
    Water 6%
    Spirit 6%
    Fire 6%

Requirements:
    Level 30+
    Remain Active
    Participate in Wars/Events
    Line

I'm currently level 81 but am back at it again working my way up the ranks. So if you are interested shoot me a message, add me as a friend, or search and apply for the guild!

My line is ptownswim3
    Last edited by Ptownswim3; 08-14-2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: add line info

(iOS) Guild Twin Arrow Recruiting

(iOS) Guild Twin Arrow Recruiting

I am an experienced player from a t25 guild. I have restarted the game, and am looking to build up this new guild. We are growing quickly, and are on the rise. Come join us for strong allies and good time!

Requirements:
    Level: None (subject to change)
    Armors: None (subject to change)
    LINE
    1k points/day in Wars
    300k Raid Points
    Be active and respectful in chat!
    Have fun!

We are open to any discussions of merger or alliance, so don't be afraid to ask!

LINE ID: bearclaww
    Last edited by BearClaww; 08-06-2014 at 12:02 PM.

Thumbs down (IOS) winter Breeze recruiting

Hi there

My guild Winter Breeze are currently recruiting (wind element)

REQUIREMENTS / INFO
    +5% in all bonuses and increasing fast with regular donations we are currently getting

It is a non gem guild (obviously gemming is appreciated

All members must be active during guild events

Level 30+ is recommended but we will take any level with the understanding you will remain active and increase you level / get better armour

All members are expected to get 5.000 points in each guild event which is extremely easy without gems

The Application Line is required for communication with guild members during guild events but isn't mandatory as long as you communicate through guild chat

Please feel free to join our guild, we are a very talkative lot and are looking for more active members to join our friendly guild.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and someone will respond :-)