Page 27 of 29 First ... 172526272829 Last

Aztec Knights Recruiting

Want a friendly guild? Join Aztec Knights. We are currently rebuilding our guild. All player levels welcome.

Knights and Dragons IOS
    My code: XBD - RRV - XQW
    Knights name: Terri
    Level: 215
    Guild: Aztec Knights
    Guild Level: 46
    Members currently: 18/32

Current Bonuses: Fire: 8%; Spirit: 8%; Air: 8%; Earth: 8%; Water: 8%

Terri
    Guild Sentinel
    Last edited by Terrinsya; 12-03-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Just trying to open posting pages

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
    HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
    Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
    Knight's name:
    Knight's level:
    Number 2, trying to open forum

Sorry just trying to open posting

Quote Originally Posted by Angry dad View Post
    Crimson Warriors.

We just maxed our alliance to lvl 75!

Non-gem requiring guild.
    Our previous war positions are 111, 47, and 64, 124
    We are looking for Active members. if they're not active, they get booted.
    We would like our members scoring 6 k + war points which can easily be done without gems.
    We use the app line for war communication

Earth Wind, fire, water, and spirit are 8%.

Lvl 100+
    Posting number five

Guild: OKC

Level: Max

Element bonuses: Max

Alliance: Star Alliance Effort (SAE)

OKC is a top 100 guild currently on the recruiting trail as a small number of our members have retired or gone inactive recently. We are a free to play guild run by a small council of friendly, experienced players who set point minimums that are easily obtainable as a non-gemming/free player; all we ask for is activity.

Age, geographic location, and number of epics varies through the guild and we are always eager to meet and accept new members.

Current level minimum is 90+ and the app "Line" is required as we use it for application, communication, and war/raid organization.

Contact shiznit55, aveokc, lordtokc, or kidpix via line to apply.

For players that aren't level 90 yet, we have a small alt/sub-guild for players to level up in. So please feel free to contact one of us via line for an interview.

Thanks for reading and good luck with your guild search.

Nightstalkers looking for active members

We are an active guild looking for 8 more active people.
    Requirements:
    Lvl 80+
    No-gem spending required
    Donate gold when you have extra avaible. More interested in players building up their armors.
    Exceptions donate gold winnings from guild events.
    About guild, have two lvl 10 element bonuses and three lvl 9. We are relaxed, but active and always go for the win.
    Msg me on Line.
    Line ID: chadillac85

Top 100 guild Live 2 play Looking for Active Players

We are are a level 57 Guild on IOS with all of our Bonuses at 8%. In the Vampiric War we were ranked 93 which is rank C and in the last 6 Events we were in D rank.

We are currently looking for some more active players as we have about 9 spots to fill. We are a no pressure Guild with no Gem spending requirements all we ask is to be active and communicate with the group through the in game chat or through line.

We differ from a lot of other guilds as we have 7 really strong members in senior leadership coordinating our events. So its not just one or two people barking out orders. Everyone's voice is heard and taken in to consideration for guild matters. Best of all there is no level requirements what we check for when deciding to accept members is participation in the arena and epic boss fights as this tells us how active you are. That is who we are looking for.

If this sounds like a guild you are interested in here are our requirements and what is expected of you.
    1. Must Be Active in Wars and Raids (If you are missing an event just let us know)
    2. Minimum of 12 Attacks or 1800 points for wars
    3. Communication is key. Must be active in guild chat or on line.
    4. Line is required for All High Commanders and recommended but not required for everyone else
    5. To be considered for a promotion to High Commander you must be in the top ten for three consecutive events.
    6. Have fun. There are no spending requirements and you will not be forced or asked to spend gems.

Here how to Join. We are on IOS
    1. Apply to join our guild Live 2 Play in game.
    2. Send a friend request to xbrqwwnnx (dawnodead1)
    3. Contact me dawnodead1 on line.

As a side note we are looking for more Australian players to join our guild as we have a few members who cant contribute as much due to the fact of the time zones etc and i want to set something up that we have better performance on the off times.
    Last edited by dawnodead1; 10-22-2014 at 12:19 PM. Reason: needed to add platform info

Guild: Angelic Guard
    20+ level guild
    Placed on C ribbons in guild wars.
    Looking for active players who are looking for a very active guild
    Serious applicants level 50 +

GuildMaster
    Name FolkThaGreat

Level 62

Opportunity for growth

Platform: iOS

Guild: Forever Free

Level: 42

Element bonuses: 1 x 8% / 4 x 7%

Requirements: Level 50+

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a great team can become.
    Constantly improving, we usually rank in the top 500! All we need are more equally dedicated, active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!
    Personally I own 10 Epic Armors and a couple of other members also have at least a few of these.
    If you want to become part of this rapidly growing establishment, please contact me on LINE ID: freeness4life. Alternatively, you can add me in the game by using the code XBC-MZN-DDR.

Good Luck whatever path you may choose!

Top 25-10 guild

name:xXKILLSHOTXx
    Requirment: level 60
    -400 gems for 25 war/raid
    -1200 top 10 raid/war
    -active
    -have a clean mouth
    Alliance:BTNO(bow to no one)

Live 2 play ios

LIVE 2 PLAY level 69 guild bonuses all at 8% with two at 9%. Looking for active members to fill our spots to make consistent top 50 runs weekly. Promotions are worked for and recognized. We are looking for level 90+ with aspirations on leveling to 100 soon. We have a solid core of senior leaders who coordinate events. LINE app is required. Gem spending and gold donations are not required but are useful during top runs. Also please have at least 2 epics. If interested shoot me a message on LINE my Id is Flex2909, please have screenshots of your knights handy thanks.

recruit

Is anybody recruiting im currently level 40 but raising quickly I play during all my free time

iOS Azure Haven recruiting.

Azure Haven lvl14 guild looking new members. It's a good place to start out.

Join

Hey I'm a very active 35 lookin for a good guild for guild wars. I donate habitually. Can I join?

The jedi republic- ios

JEDI REPUBLIC-ios
    Jedi Republic is a new and upcoming guild run by 3 top 25 members
    It is a BTNO family guild
    Any level, no gem or gold donation required
    We are happy to give advice and help you grow
    APPLY TODAY!

Jedi republic

JEDI REPUBLIC-ios
    Jedi republic is a new and upcoming guild run by 3 top 25 members
    It is a BTNO family guild
    Any level, no gem or gold donation required