Page 1 of 29 12311 ... Last

[Guild Recruitment iOS] One Post per Thread - October 2013

Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
    HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
    Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
    Knight's name:
    Knight's level:

Guardian Cross Recruiting!

20+ level guild and growing quickly.
    Placed on C ribbons in both guild wars.
    Looking for active players who are looking for a very active guild
    Almost all elemental bonuses reaching 7%
    Serious applicants level 40 +

2 slots left.
    Guild master & Sentinel both 3 sets full epic each

GuildMaster & Sentinel
    Name Skylander & Mr Almighty

Level 222 & 192

If you want a good guild family where we have alot of fun join Guardian Cross. Do apply

Mid lvl Guild Elementalis
    looking for non uber crazy addicted ppl
    guild lvl 35
    bonus 6% - 4
    7% - 1
    Last edited by Olgar; 10-06-2013 at 04:46 AM.

Crimson Warriors.

We just maxed our alliance to lvl 75!

Non-gem requiring guild.
    Our previous war positions are 111, 47, and 64, 124
    We are looking for Active members. if they're not active, they get booted.
    We would like our members scoring 6 k + war points which can easily be done without gems.
    We use the app line for war communication

Earth Wind, fire, water, and spirit are 8%.

Lvl 100+
    Last edited by Angry dad; 12-01-2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Guild continuing to grow and evolve.
    Crimson Warriors Recruiter
    level 64 guild
    last war position: 47
    Boosts: two @ 7%, three @ 8%.
    Seeking active players and booting inactives.
    This is a nongem requiring guild that is great due to its members, not their wallets!

Centurion Warrior! Looking for 60+ ACTIVE PLAYERS

Guild level is 53. 30 levels of elements purchased.
    Donating is not required but appreciated!
    We place really well in wars, players who are constantly inactive will be kicked.
    We use the palringo app, add centurion warrior once you get it. We discuss battle and game strategies here, but this is only optional.

Add me XBF-DHF-ZDH if interested!
    ACTIVE PLAYERS ARE CHERISHED HERE

Our feeder (if you dont meet reqs)= warrior school. Warrior school on palringo as well.

Thanks, Dhruv(centurion warriors high commander)
    Last edited by Dhruv.centurionwarriors; 12-14-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Sun Storm - free to play guild recruiting!

What do we have to offer?
    level 37 guild, currently 28/29 members
    All element bonuses are at 6%
    We are an active guild, looking to place in the top 250 in this next war!

Required -
    active participation in the upcoming guild war!
    Level 70+ (100+ preferred)

Notice that gem spending is not required... you are welcome to spend them if you like, but it will never be the deciding factor on who stays or goes, or who gets promoted. That is based on activity and helpfulness answering questions in guild chat.

We currently have 1 slot free, we would love to get a few more people based in Europe to round out our team in that time zone.

Lvl 71 guild, Sauce. Rank #45

Application form

If you would like to join our guild, please fill in this application form and wait for a
    (co-)leader to respond.

Line Name:
    Line id:

In-game name:
    Level: :

Amount/level Training fields:
    Amount/level Armorsmiths:
    Maxed armor sets:
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join, but we do encourage you to farm as many free gems as possible)

Why are you a valuable asset to the guild:

Once done, copy, paste and submit application to Line Chat id: izzye89 and Paulca

Thanks and have a great day!

Ps. We will not check forums for applicants, you must submit to both line chat ids for recruitment into guild. Thanks for cooperation.

Beers

-Level 75 guild
    -32 elemental bonuses
    -easy going, will accept anybody as long as they stay active
    -this guild has many strong, good quality members
    -have ranged from 50-500th in all of the wars
    -currently we are saving up gems averaging 250-500th in wars. We want to try for a top spot later down the road (way later it looks like)
    Last edited by geo81; 02-11-2014 at 09:34 PM.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Recruiting!

Avenger Dropouts Recruiting!

Guild Level 6, and climbing very quickly!

Level 30+ we are looking to recruit highly active members who would like to build from the ground up to
    compete heavily in Guild Wars.

Gem purchasing not required, though donations are encouraged.

Promotions are happily given to the highest performing players

This guild consists mainly of members who left others, (myself included), that were not performing, or had highly inactive players. If this is you, you are welcome with us!

Ryan
    Guild Master
    XBF-GYC-YDN

Hi, I'm looking to join a top guild, preferably top 25. After a long time being in a much lower level guild, I want to have a much more competitive experience. I am currently the guild sentinel in my guild and I've been carrying them quite a lot. So I feel it's time to move on and enjoy the guild wars far more. My best armours are the following:

Blazeborne Vanguard - maxed
    Clayplate Mantle - maxed
    Corvus - maxed
    Assassin's Shroud - maxed
    Armor of Phyrus - maxed

I also have a Moontide which I am currently levelling, it's around 60 at the moment. If anybody would like me to join their guild send me a PM or reply in this thread!

Knight's name - Aegon Targaryen
    Code - XBD MXP NHY

Dragons of Avalon Recruiting

Looking for active players level 30 and up. Must be active and willing to help with the guild. Guild war participation is manditory.

Guild Level: 33
    Members: 26/27
    Spirit boost 6%, Air Boost 6%, Water Boost 5%, Fire Boost 6%, Earth Boost 5%

Inactives will be kicked, so no worries about working with dead weight. I have a great and helpful leading staff. Questions or suggestions in chat are taken care of and/or listened to.

We're working on making a successful guild and have a good strong start on that. Looking for members willing to help achieve this goal. Look us up in game or message me here. Or hit me up on Line. ID is amesbhe.

Line is not currently mandatory, but we are working on making it so. Please have it downloaded. There will be permanent spots open until it's fulling integrated.
    Last edited by Amesbhe; 11-12-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matti1992 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking to join a top guild, preferably top 25. After a long time being in a much lower level guild, I want to have a much more competitive experience. I am currently the guild sentinel in my guild and I've been carrying them quite a lot. So I feel it's time to move on and enjoy the guild wars far more. My best armours are the following:

Blazeborne Vanguard - maxed
    Clayplate Mantle - maxed
    Corvus - maxed
    Assassin's Shroud - maxed
    Armor of Phyrus - maxed

I also have a Moontide which I am currently levelling, it's around 60 at the moment. If anybody would like me to join their guild send me a PM or reply in this thread!

Knight's name - Aegon Targaryen
    Code - XBD MXP NHY

Hey have you found a guild yet? If not would you be interested in applying for sauce? I sent you a friend request, also if you could line chat me at izzye89 we can des cuss things better

The future of Knights and Dragons ~Enlightened Knights~

level 30+ and active guild! Finished in the top 600 last guild wars. The guild is currently level 19 (21 member cap) and is full of great players! If you want to be a part of something amazing in the future please apply now! The guild is leveling up fast, and is already well respected. All armors are boosted over 4%.

Thanks,

Enlightened Knights
    The Future of Knights and Dragons

Believe The Hype Recruiting

Guild Name: Believe The Hype

Level 53

Finished #188 in last guild war.

6% bonus in fire, earth, and spirit and 7% in water and air

Currently 23 out of 34 members

Level requirement: 100+

We use the basic game chat as of now

We need active players

Hi, guys!

Are you looking for a high level, competitive, and fun guild? You might want to try us!

Guild information:
    Guild name: 3 Stars and A Sun
    Guild Level 66
    7% Fire
    7% Earth
    7% Spirit
    7% Air
    8% Water

GM: level 2xx
    Guild Sentinel: level 1xx
    Guild Champion: level 1xx

Requirements: team player, active in game, active in LINE CHAT, female players are preferred
    For all applicants, contact Rockmamba on LINE MESSENGER.

GUILD WAR RANKINGS:

War of the Heavens: 67th
    Fusion Blitz: 47th
    War of the Beast: 18th
    2nd Blitz: 73rd (no gems used)
    War of the Damned: 134th ( 9 members have the SOULSHARD NECROMANTLE ARMOR! ) wonder why? Join our elite group of mercenaries

We hope to hear from you guys. Help us, help you!
    Last edited by Angel of Death; 10-15-2013 at 08:31 PM.