Page 25 of 29 First ... 152324252627 ... Last

The Elite Warriors want you!

The Elite Warriors is a lvl75 guild with 8/10 on all bonuses.

We are a active and competitive guild hoping to double our numbers in the next week. Gem spenders and line app is encouraged but not a must.

We are active and battle frequently so everyone has a chance to score the min points. Only inactive people or leeches will get the boot.

Line Id JeepMasterMark with any questions.
    Come join us and let's have some fun.

Battle points

I'm probably in the wrong spot to ask but how in the heck do I gain battle points so that I can gain rank??

Guild recruitment

iOS: Lobos De Fuego

Top 500 guild really needing active players

Requirements:

- FIGHTING is required. 200k weekly donations. Gems not required, but appreciated.

- Active participation is THE most important. ZERO TOLERANCE on inactives

- EB Lineup or Better & Level 40

- LINE required. We also ask you be active in our chats and be involved in our community.

- Age 16+; those able to conduct themselves in a mature manner in our community.

- We primarily look for players willing to listen and adapt to the organized war strategies we have who interact with our members daily. No point minimums, but we expect all members to show for announced war times; officers will ensure scoring success for all participants.

Guild Info:

- Level 40 Guild, Bonuses 8/8/7/7/7

- Top 3 and all officers work to ensure scoring success for all members during wars.

- It’s a meritocracy. Promotion is primarily based on GW Participation.

- High Retention: We have carried the same core players for months now as we grew, and have added great members who form the community that we are proud of

- We are very active on chat and help each other whether it be war time or not. We are a small family and are looking for a few others wishing to join us!

Line:

GM: fathead1020

GS: jman0114

Avengers X: Growing Guild looking for participants

Guild Name: Avengers X
    Guild Level: 51
    Members: 14/33
    Average War Rank: Within top 1250 with potential to go higher
    Bonuses: All elements at 7%, continuously upgrading
    Must be level 60+ to join

We are looking for active players who enjoy playing for the fun of the game, but still want to advance in rankings. We do NOT require you to have any other apps/programs to join, just the game. We do NOT require you to contribute gold, or spend money on gems. That is entirely up to you. We try to keep our guild full of active members by booting inactive players after some time has passed. If this sounds like a guild for you, dont hesitate requesting to join.

Look for either:
    Canuplackid XBM-NYV-VXN
    or
    Myto XBC-HMQ-GPH

Dragon Knights

Dragon Knights
    Max lvl guild looking for new active members who enjoy the game . Gems are not required but are appreciated . We have placed in top 100 and looking to make a top 25 run in the future . Download line app and contact Dk DeadMan Line id # 913674

Recruiting - free to play top 500 guild (#297 in last raid)

Line ID: epicqueenmongo

Join our free to play/play to stay IOS guild. We ranked #297 in the Xantico raid with only 20 players. We expect to climb higher with a full contingent of 36 players!

We are:
    • SNL100
    • Level 61 guild with all boosts at 8 or 9%
    • Recruiting active players

We require:
    • Line app
    • Participation in wars and raids
    • Modest point goals
    • Level 50 or above

We don't require: Gemming

We value:
    • Up-and-coming players who cheerfully work at wearing down tough sentinels
    • Strong players who gleefully destroy opposition and rack up the points
    • Strategic leaders who communicate well

Contact me at ID epicqueenmongo for an interview on Line.
    Last edited by MomMongo; 08-26-2014 at 11:22 AM.

Recruiting veritas et iustitia

We are recruiting new members for our guild. We are not asking for a set amount of contribution, a specific level, or a set of armors. All we ask for is participation. We are guild level 20 with only 6 members. We've gotten high ribbons on the last wars and raids. Guild Champion is level 49, Guild Sentinel is level 120 with one epic armor, and Guild Master is level 123 with 3 epic armors. Our friend codes are XBQ-RFF-DZF and XBN-ZXX-HVW

Lobos de fuego

Top 500 guild really needing active players

Requirements:

- FIGHTING is required. 200k weekly donations. Gems not required, but appreciated.

- Active participation is THE most important. ZERO TOLERANCE on inactives

- EB Lineup or Better & Level 40

- LINE required. We also ask you be active in our chats and be involved in our community.

- Age 16+; those able to conduct themselves in a mature manner in our community.

- We primarily look for players willing to listen and adapt to the organized war strategies we have who interact with our members daily. No point minimums, but we expect all members to show for announced war times; officers will ensure scoring success for all participants.

Guild Info:

- Level 40 Guild, Bonuses 8/8/7/7/7

- Top 3 and all officers work to ensure scoring success for all members during wars.

- It’s a meritocracy. Promotion is primarily based on GW Participation.

- High Retention: We have carried the same core players for months now as we grew, and have added great members who form the community that we are proud of

- We are very active on chat and help each other whether it be war time or not. We are a small family and are looking for a few others wishing to join us!

Line:

GM: fathead1020

GS: jman0114

Lobos de fuego

Top 500/750 guild really needing active players

Requirements:

- FIGHTING is required. 200k weekly donations. Gems are not required

- Activity in game is VERY important

- two legendary's or Better & Level 40+

- LINE required. We also ask you be active in our chats.

Loyal players that are willing to stay with us to reach the goal as a top50 guild.

Guild Info:

- Level 48 Guild, Bonuses 8/8/7/7/7

- The three main members (guild master, guild sentinel, and guild champion) are in charge of war

- Promotion is based on GW Participation and Participation as a guild in chats.

We are not looking to merge guilds just looking for members to help create a guild that has the potential to become top 50.

GM's line is jman0114 And GS's line is fathead1020

Welcome to an Opportunity for Growth

Guild: Forever Free

Level: 26 and counting...

Element bonuses: All 6% bar one...

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a good team can become.

Usually rank in the top 750 and this is with only 6 members so far! All we need are more equally dedicated active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!

Personally I own 5 Epic Armors and a couple of other members also have these.

If you want to become part of something meaningful, please contact me on LINE ID freeness4life.

Thanks for looking!

Android

Guild - EndlessWaltz (level 9)

Bonus Most @ 6%

Just trying to build a guild where people can have fun and not get B*tched @ for not spending gems. I personally have been in a couple top 25 and 50 guilds, so i know how expensive it can get lol. Wars are fine but personally would rather focus @ scoring higher on Raids. Be Honest Death Knights are gonna be #1 and top 10 is gonna fluctuate around those 10-15 other top guilds. i want to get the guild to place in top 100ish and that wouldnt take gems, just participation and full member count. Sp i hope i can find people who have the same goals as me. Remember its just a fun distracting (very addictive) Mobile game lmao :P

I have 10-12 Epics and spent prolly around 70mil leveling up the bonus %'s.

Personally i hate Line but if the guild gets to the point where we need it, we will use it.

At the moment its just me, and my best friend. Strongest will get Champ and Sent seats. after that High Commanders will be promoted as earned. Anyways i look forward to meeting some of you. If you join my guild or not have fun playing this game we all love ^^

TheLoneWolves

Guild Name: TheLoneWolves

Accepting Level 30+ Active Players to Join Us. We are currently a 10 person squad who all participate in the Wars. Looking for an easy going Guild with no requirements except for participate when you can, then look no further.

Strong or Weak join us and have some fun. Most of us are sporting Epics with the rest wearing Epic Boss.
    Have always placed 500 or better.

Look us up if intersted and apply.

An Opportunity To Really Grow

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a good team can become.

Usually rank in the top 750 and this is with only 6 members so far! All we need are more equally dedicated active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!

If you want to become part of something meaningful, please contact me on LINE ID freeness4life.

Thanks for looking!

Cream of the Crop looking for a few great new members IOS

IOS VERSION
    “Cream of the Crop” is looking for Members!!
    We are working to be a band of the BEST!
    Cream of the Crop is LVL MAXED All STAT bonus are MAXED!!!
    I’m the Guild Master of CotC and I’m LVL 300
    We are looking for players that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also contribute to help our guild grew to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars.
    My info:
    Username: Cold187 Friend Code: XBC-YYG-QWP My Line ID: Cold187
    Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a multiple Guild Chat rooms on Line so LINE is REQUIRED. We are looking for players lvl 60 and higher. Also Real Life Comes First if keep us in the loop.

An Opportunity for Growth

Thanks for looking!