Page 8 of 45 First ... 67891018 ... Last

The Newly Restructured Heart Breakers Guild

Looking for a new guild? Tired of of being shot down and out of the bigger guilds. Join the Heart Breakers (on android). We are a fun loving lvl 34 guild that can be competitive. We only have 3 rules.

1 We have a minimum of 3k in war pts for 3 day wars.
    2 Be active.
    3 We use line chat for all guild chats.

We don't have a minimum gold contribution just give what you can when u can. If you would like to join contact or recruiting officer Vits (vitzhbgr)on line chat. And well go over a few thing with you and and see if u will fit right in with us.

Thank you
    The Guard GM lvl 108.

Join Chive Nation on Android

Chive Nation is looking for active members. We are a goofy fun loving bunch.. that get serious when a war is about to start.

As you can see we have ranked 90 in the top 100. We got here through good communication, our established rules and our friendly disposition towards or members.

We ask you to join us and help us to further. We have 5 open positions. The high commander positions are a possibility, but are reserved for those that have proven themselves.

To Join, please go to: http://chivenation.net/join-chive-nation-knd/ and complete an application, or LINE chat sajaylu OR email me dave@chivenation.net and give us your Game ID, your lvl and your first name.

We have all our elemental bonuses at lvl 6. Our Guild is lvl 37

Ancient Spirits Recruiting

Ancient Spirits
    Guild level 41
    18/30 members

We are currently looking for active level 70+ members to join us after a clean out of inactive members.

Requirements:
    Level 70.
    Attack & defense above 1000.
    Active and Capable of listening to assigned roles.

Apply in game by searching for Ancient Spirits

Swiftdeathz top 100 guild

Platform: ios
    Guild: swiftdeathz lvl 66

Hello all we are a top 100 guild looking for 8 more players to help us reach 25 to top 50, be active and be friendly

Just ask to join, be active and be a team player, we are casual but enjoy the game, with 8 more active people we will hit top 50, thanks again for your consideration

join now!

New Guild! 'Broken Angels'

I'm recruiting for a guild start-up. A friend and I didn't like the last guild we were mambers of; not enough interaction between members, so we made our own.

Requirements:
    Level 50 +
    Play at least 3 days per week
    Will be social and help the guild members build a sense of community and friendship
    Will donate some gold per week to help build bonuses

If you happen to be looking for a guild, and can meet the requirements, contact:
    Guild: Broken Angels
    Guild level: 5
    Guild Master:
    Jerry - WBD-GVD-WYG - Level 76

Guild Champion:
    Rhiannon - WBD-MBD-MMB - Level 55

Add us and send a request!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    I'm recruiting for a guild start-up. A friend and I didn't like the last guild we were mambers of; not enough interaction between members, so we made our own.
    Hey Rhiannon This is The Guard from The Heart Breakers Guild (android) If you have a second please pm me on here. Thank you for your time.

hi guys im recruting 5 new member for the upcomming epic war. we will gonna place top 10 for sure. but we still have some slots to feel. so if you think you can compete with the best and spend some to be the top 10 guild. then dont hesitate and join us. message me on line quimppy. thanks =)

Guild: U2EZ
    lvl: 75 (maxex)
    members: (35/40)
    Line ID: quimppy
    Guild: U2EZ
    IGN: U2EZ Quimpz
    Level: 300+
    LineID: Quimppy

Maxed Armours
    Silver Chromatic Mantle: 99/99
    Forgestone Aegis: 99/99
    Armour of The Devoted: 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 2x: 99/99
    Cyclone Platemail: 99/99
    Kerstman's Shroud: 99/99
    Maelstrom: 99/99
    Cloudrange Platemail: 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle: 99/99 4x
    Northener's battlegear 61/99

Top 100 Guild U2EZ Recruting. For All the Applicants pls messege me via Line Messenger.

Join Battle Born

BATTLE BORN

NOW RECRUITING FOR GUILD WARS

We are a upcoming guild with very active core members. We would like to become more serious competition in the guild wars and are in need of like minded players. We communicate VIA BBM group and in game.

You can look for us in game or add WBD-YNM-RNP for an invite

Top guild (BoW) Brothers of Wrath

Android guild thats strong! Brothers of Wrath (BoW),
    We are looking for good strong, active players that use Line.
    We are looking at the moment for a few new members.

*1 Battle of the Beasts is unknown.

*2nd War of the Damned ended rank 11

*3rd War of the Wicked ended rank 16. ( allot of members didin't participate or we would be higher.)

*We are looking for good active players for BoW,
    Required:
    -Level 100 or more.

-Must have 1 epic or a good legendary + version.

- Must have all expansions unlocked or except 1, you must have all training field level 2 (level 3 would be more excepted.)

- Must contribute 500k (500.000) coins each week ( Soon it is going to change to 700k or 1 mil.)

-Can you reach a minimum of 30k points every war? ( You can get easy 30k (30.000) war points whit out using gems.)

- Gemspending is a + point for the guild. We are going to change the requiremend of war points after war.

- If you cannont reach 30k points every war or a other requiremend, you can stay in our recruit guild (Black Dragons)

Send a screen shot of your armour + Expansion to TakeDown (Guild master)
    My line id: onetakedown.

Thumbs up Might muffins!

Android Guilds Muffins and Muffins II recruiting

The main guild, Muffins is looking for over 100, with armour stats which add up to AT LEAST 3000. The armour is more important for us so we may be willing to let in under 100 people. We have several open spaces as some of our players got kicked out. WE ARE LEVEL 65 with Maxed water bonus, and 8% for the other elements. We are a top 30/top 25 guild

We spend gems but probably not for this boost war. You dont have to be a gem spender. You have to use Line (app store) we hav a minimum of 24 fights per member a day but you really should be doing more.

Muffins II is more relaxed for active begining players. Armour is expected to be over 800/800. and participation is a must, we expect you to be active.

Message me on line if you're interested 'mmsookie'
    Last edited by mmsookie; 11-11-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Looking for a Low-demand / High-activity Guild

Level 99 player looking for a guild with a casual but active atmosphere. Not interested in spending gems, but I am on daily trying to slowly, slowly upgrade my horrible armor. I also have aseveral fully upgraded training fields, so I have disposable income. I also come with a pleasant disposition.

If you're hiring, here's my number: WBD-GXN-WHB

Reqiuem Noble Society Is looking for members

Guild:Reqiuem Noble Society
    Level: 14

We are fairly new to Knights and Dragons and have already established Strategy and some bonuses. Guild is very fair. If you make an officer position you take vote on our next move. Guild leader fights guild sentinal frequenly to determine replacement.

INACTIVES WILL BE KICKED!

We are looking for people who have a high interest in the game and do not feel it neccacary to spend their money unwisely. We would like it if you try to stay active in guild chat so we know when your on and when your away.

Guild leader lvl 79 in less then 2 months. Has full epic boss armor sets. And treasure chest epic armors. If you are looking for tips and info on the game this is the guild to join!!!

Send a friend invite to player code
    WBC-ZPG-DFC OR WBF-MQF-FRH
    If we like you we will add you to the crew!

Post Hello :)

Hello everyone, i'm playing this game for few month's. I'm level 73 daily player. I haved few legion's , but they all wasn't active, so i'm looking for really active - friendly legion who's aiming to top 10. I can help in guild war's and contribution to legion. ( not a problem to spend few gems in guild war's). If any legion have question feel free to ask . Thanks and good day to all .

Arkane Recruiting!

The elite clan Arkane is now recruiting!

We are an active guild seeking active members to join.
    We participate in all guild wars and have a team focused attitude.
    We ensure new players have adequate help, and veterans have an elite clan.

ARKANE
    -16/23 members ranging from promising freshmen to hardcore veterans
    -Boost for ALL elements
    -Informative, helpful, relentless team
    -ONE OF THE TOP 2,500 GUILDS IN THE WORLD

For recruitment post here or request player TD Hysteria (WBF-WVM-ZWQ)
    Train with the best, be the best.

U.S. Army 1/25th Infantry Division

Top 10 Android Guild-Knights of Renais is recruiting!
    Hi!

I am a representative for the Knights of Renais (Android).
    We are a competitive Top 10 Android guild.

We recently placed #7 in the War of the Wicked

We use line app for team communication (doesn't lag during wars, for effective communication.)

We are currently Recruiting Three(3) dedicated/active members.

Requirements:
    Able to communicate
    Dedicated (compete with our members for top points and achievements)
    Gem Spender -
    Also 85k war points minimum with mandatory screenshot
    Contributions - whatever you can spare, its for the good of the guild.
    Armor level - Legendary+ is recommended, will consider all applicants.

ALSO if you use glitches or have done so in the past, we will not accept you. We will be watching all new applicant's gold contributions carefully along with gem usage.

Contact sleeboy2 on Line app if you are interested! Thanks!
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV