Page 34 of 45 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last

Avenger's Squad

Avenger's Squad is recruiting. Line ID is derosa1985

We are a level 35 Guild with bonus elements at mostly 7%.
    We finished 292 in the last war on 4-14-14.
    We did a bit of restructuring and removed some of the weak links so should be top 150-200 no problem.

We are looking for players that:

level 60+
    Play religiously...very active, love the game, play all day long members
    Fun, respectful, loyal members

We do not have many requirements other than being active and participating in most battles during a war.
    We all contribute money and do the guild quests as quickly as possible but there is no set limit..

We have a sub-guild if you are not a level 60 yet called Firestormers. Look to Ryan for information there.

Message me on line, derosa1985, for more information and admittance to our great family.

Diablo Hunters Guild Recruitment

First things first, if you do NOT purchase gems, this guild is not for you. As an alternative, we have started a sister guild called Diablos Vatos.

Guild level is 66 and our elemental bonuses are currently two levels from max.
    We have many active and powerful members, and we are looking for more super heroes to solidify our guild.

*Prerequisites
    •Must have LINE app and use it!
    •Must send screenshots of your friend code, knights,
    castle expansion, and war points from your most recent war(s) to dhantichrist, dhfasteddie, danny4yeux and Dh Defender on line chat.
    •Must be prepared for a quick interview.

Guild requirement is level 80+. Max Epic or Max Epic Boss+ Armor is preferred.

My maxed armors:
    Centurion Aegis+
    Cyclone Chainmail+
    Aegis of Sky Majesty+
    Sandstorm Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons
    Druidic Platemail
    Blazeborne Vanguard
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Tectonic Mantle
    Red Kaleidoscpic+
    Armor of Glacius +
    Work In Progress
    Arborsteel Vanguard
    Blazeborne Vanguard X2
    Last edited by dhantichrist; 04-22-2014 at 05:51 AM.

NBNY is looking for players!

JOIN OUR UP AND COMING GUILD!!!

NBNY is looking for dedicated members to join our active/up and coming guild!!

We are a top 500 guild looking to be a top 100 guild. Currently looking for anyone who is active during wars, talks during wars, and doesn't mind spending a few gems(NOT MANDATORY TO SPEND GEMS.)

Currently lvl 53 with 9 slots open and 2 open HC slots

Guild Boosts - Fire/Wind/Water - 8% Rock/Spirit - 7%

Our GM is lvl 122 w/ 3 epics
    Our GS is lvl 188 w/ 3+ max epics
    Our GC is lvl 206 w/ 3+ max epics

You are required to download line and add nbnychris
    500k Donation required weekly.
    Last edited by Fear The Beard; 04-18-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Knights Sword is recruiting members 50+

Knights Sword is recruiting!

Level 32 Guild that is growing fast.

We have 12 available spots open. Level 50+ players are welcome.

Gem spending is not required but is encouraged.
    Line chat is required.
    High Commander spots given to highest scorers.

Message me in Linechat bigstickric

(ANDRIOD) Recruiting Hatebourne

Friend Code: WBM-XFR-XCB
    K&D id: jnabi
    Guild level 59, level 50 requirement to join
    Message jnabi on line app.

[Andriod] Grimrepers Is looking for additional Recruits

Grimrepers -- Level 23 Guild started (March 23)

14 levels of bonuses purchased (to date)

we have finished Ribbon F the last 3 wars, just short of Ribbon E needed a couple more bodies to push us over the hump.

we are looking for people, level 40+, you MUST have Whatsapp ( we use that extensively for inter guild sharing and communications, including war strategy, but have a large social aspect aswell)

we are predominately North American, but have European members, and are open to improving our European Squad, more hours of fighting

We take K-N-D seriously but are still here to have fun... next war goal is Ribbon E (Top 500)

LUP
    Guild Champion

WBH-GVB-PFZ
    lvl 125

Seeking active players level 80 or higher for war

Come join us for the war Dawn of the Dead is looking for active players level 80 or higher. We are a level 75 guild with 37 boosts purchased soon to be 38. We do not require gem use just activity and communication. We generally place in ribbon D. So, if you are looking to enjoy the game and still get a decent rank join us. Add me as a friend to join my friend code is WBC NDF XPX, or you can contact me on line messenger my ID is heidil26.

Wink DEATH BLOW recruiting!!!

Hi we are Death Blow, lvl 69 guild only 2 months of life but exept during first war(196#), we placed always in top 100, and we pushed for top 25 some weeks ago for maelstrom armor. We have strong ppl from BBT and Dk who will help us to push top 25.

We really search active people that can do alt least 30 k pts during war without gemming, and we often quick 3-4 members cos dont do minimum (15 k in 3 days war, 5 k 1 day war)

We have only 1 bonus at 8% and the others at 7%.

Join Death Blow !!!

add omeround3 or legendzfire on LINE APP

Android Level 39 guild: Mithril Knights Looking For Active Members

Android Level 39 guild: Mithril Knights

Looking for Active Members who will buy gems along with saving free gems. We have gem spenders but need more so we can go top 25 and top 10 soon! We need a bigger group of gem spenders so we can make top 25 next time we make a run for it next week!
    We made #27 last 4day war and kicked some inactive players.We took a break this 3day war and didnt gem so we placed top 250. We will definitely make top 25 THIS WEEK! We need more people
    like YOU who can gem and really contribute! We will be going for top 25 once a month so people can save funds and buy those gems! Contact me on my line id below ASAP! We have 7 spots open!)

3 day MINIMUM Guild war and Armor Requirements That MUST BE MET to join guild.

1) 3 legendary plus armors maxed or higher needed so you can get maximum points and not lose as much.
    2) At least 500 gems ready to spend before gw starts so you can get 60k points minimum. (will be asked to screenshot day before to check in)

All Bonuses: 7%

Requirement: Level 70+ and armors mentioned above.

ID To Contact on Line: (Add on line before applying to guild)

1) dgwreckage
    2) bigmike102477
    Last edited by MK Dragon Master; 04-22-2014 at 01:11 PM.

Cool Players Level 60 and up. Please take a gander at what our guild has to offer!

Welcome Knights!

I am High Commander Mikey Day, here from your friendly guild The Social Contract.

We are a ranked guild located out of mainly the Netherlands, Canada and the United States and we are looking for some new Top Prospected Recruits!

Information about our Guild.

-We took rank 77 at the last three day Guild War.
    -We took rank 94 at the last 24 hour Blitz War.
    -We use the Line App as means of communication on and off the battlefield.
    -Our Guild is Level 55 and we currently have 6 spots available!
    -Our Guild Sentinel is Level 286
    -Our Guild Master is Level 130
    -We have 70 Guardians level 3+

This Guild consists of both Gemmers and Non so therefore it is not mandatory that you do gem, although we welcome you warmly if you do in fact do so.
    We currently have 4 members that gem on a relatively consistent basis including myself and 3 others.

The only thing that our guild asks of its new recruits is that if they want to be promoted from Commander, they must score more than 15,000 points in a three day guild war in order to become High Commander.

We expect you to be a decently constant player and we ask that you work on each Epic Boss and Arena so that we can see that you take the Guild and Game somewhat seriously.

If you are interested in what The Social Contract has to offer, just send me your friend code on this site and we will take your application into consideration. All applicants must go through a player screening process before application is to be taken seriously.

We are a fun loving Guild and we treat one another like family until the Guild Wars come around, for then we communicate as a well oiled machine.

Thank you for your time Applicants, and Happy Hunting to the Knights of Gree.

http://goo.gl/IcQsTE
    Last edited by The Mikey Day; 04-30-2014 at 04:24 PM.

The War Criminals are recruiting (ANDROID)

The War Criminals are RECRUITING!

Looking for ACTIVE members to join, gemming is not a requirement but it is an option. We are a top 250 guild with nearly 17 spots open. Guild lvl is 42, we are fairly young but we know what we are doing, bonuses are currently from top to bottom; 7% and the rest are 8%. With the help of more active players we can get reach our goals and rank better when it comes to war!

Requirements:
    -MUST have Line messenger
    -BE ACTIVE
    -Be lvl 70 or higher

To apply or for more questions and info contact; therenegade or twcjoser on Line

new guild looking for new members

Guild name air of the world
    Lv8
    Im doing a total officer clean out so I'll have all my officer spots oppened up if you are very proactive I have 2 bonus boost armors orpend up and about to be 3.I just need the man power.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
    HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
    Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
    Knight's name:
    Knight's level:

Drakefang (Maj. Alli and Leg. Subguild)

Guild: Drakefang {allied with IMMORTALS< MAJESTIC ><ALLIANCE>}
    Lvl: 62 Bonuses: 3@8 2@9%
    12 members/35limit
    Allied with Immortals, Majestic Leg. and Majestic Alliance.
    Guildmaster/CEO Riffraff84 (line i.d.)

Hi Everyone. Drakefang is looking for members Level 50 and above who are Active DAILY. INACTIVITY NOT TOLERATED!!! Ranked low this war because our mains are in Legion.
    We are tied with one of the games strongest Alliances Ranked top 10-100, and top 10.
    Active members are given a draft opportunity once min reqs. have been met for these allied Guilds.

CONTACT ME TODAY!!!

RIFFRAFF84 Line id.

Cool Team unicorn and unicorn sub guilds recruiting! Ranked 20th this war!

Hey everyone,

Top 25 Team Unicorn is recruiting active members. Unlike some other guilds in the top ranks, we refuse to be a part of the politics and maintain a family-oriented style of play. However we are allied with Bulls On Parade for top ten runs!

Our Guild status is as follows:
    Ranked 20th and 22nd two of the last 3 guild wars. (One war we didn't rank top 25, simply because we sent a quarter of the guild out for a top ten).

Guild Level Maxed
    Two element bonuses maxed, three at 9%
    Fun and welcoming people
    We work as a democracy, not a dictatorship.

Requirements:
    Level 100+
    70-80k point requirement for epic wars. 6k for fusion wars.
    1 maxed epic with two maxed EB+ armors. (Preferably more than one epic)
    Sense of humor and a competitive spirit
    LINE Messenger Application

If you can't meet those requirements, Our main subguild, Unicorn Prospects is also recruiting too! They have much lower requirements and are FTP to minimal gem users. If you prove yourself there and eventually want to go for a top 25 run, TU will gladly bring you up!

TU Recruiters (Line ID)
    Lancedance1
    Waltznmatildah
    Myke0287
    Hiddenidentity

UP Recruiters
    Neciak
    Kristopher26

Thanks for reading!

Myke
    GM
    Team Unicorn

N1ght Str1k3rz Top 25 Recruiting

N1ght Str1k3rz is a top 25 guild looking for new members.
    We are the sub guild of N1ght Ra1d3rz. If interested please contact on LINE: stradoria, cqcrushes, skaboss, or deathdealr. -
    Requirements for the guild are:
    -Epic war is 80k war points
    -Blitz war is 10k war points
    -Contribute 500k gold/week
    -At least 1epic and 2 EB+ or all 3 EB+ armors in line up
    -Must have and use LINE app
    We are a level 75 guild with our bonus elements as follows:
    Fire-8%
    Water-7%
    Air-8%
    Spirit-8%
    Earth-7%