Page 25 of 45 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by bigmike102477 View Post
    Come join my guild we ranked in the top 300 in the last guild wars. My guild is called The Elite Dragons. We are looking for level 40 or higher. I am the guild master. Add me on knights and dragons WBG YBC RXD. We also use a app called line you can message me on there my id is bigmike102477 hope to hear from you. We have 3 spots left they are going quick. Don't miss your chance on getting some good prizes after the war.

Level 18 Guild

18/21 Members
    I will swing by ur guild later

top 250 guild

Rings of Fire are looking for mew members for their feeder guild Ring of Fire Allies. Currently The main guild is top 200 looking to make top 100 very soon. To apply contact tdunks on the app called Line. This is an optional gem spending guild, that understands real-life circumstances and another great thing with the guild is we have awesome members in it that communicate with each other.

Android

looking for a fun guild with active players?

For android. Contact on LINE doctorno43 for more information.
    We require active members, gem or no gems, we require you to respect all others, be respected, make new friends, and have fun always, especially in battle. No drama, arent you tired of guild drama? Doctorno43 on LINE, android. Come home.

Chrome Legends

Chrome Legends looking for players to fill spots after this next war. We were getting into the 200-300 range, but it seems a few have quit playing lately. We have a crazy strong Sentinel and Champion, each using 3 Epic armors. A lot of good people in the guild who use Legendary armor or less. No requirements other than being lvl 80+ and active, preferably with a few Legendary + armors, but if you're working to your first, that's fine. We don't use gems for war, we're for the daily casual player. All elements are at 8%, and getting ready to do our first 9% element upgrade.

Guild Name- Enoch Ordinance

Looking for serious players who are willing to participate often in every war. 15 levels of element bonuses purchased. That's an additional 5% bonus on every element armor set you own instantly applied upon entry into the guild. Current guild level 26 after about a month of existence. 25 member cap currently with 10 leadership roles. All members in leadership roles are currently contributing over 1,000,000 per week. Guild Master (me) currently has two epic five star sets and one legendary four star plus set equipped on the top three knights. Average guild finish is in the top 3-5 percentile. Pulling a four star set ribbon reward on each war. We have a level 40+ guild entry requirement and require a 1,000,000 entry fee to participate in the war. This wards off non participants from claiming the rewards the serious players worked to earn and also gives our guild a large financial advantage upon entering the war. If entry fee is not submitted at least 20 minutes before the war begins players will be booted. Current members are leveling and growing quickly, understand the necessity of communication, and are drama free and friendly. Some members do spend large amounts of gems during wars but this is not a requirement to join the guild. Our main focus is participation. If this sounds like the guild for you please send us an invitation and one of our leadership roles will accept your request in a timely manor.

Looking for a better guild!

I am a very active player from Asia. I play literally ALL DAY except when I sleep.
    My current guild is very inactive and I'm not enjoying my stay in my guild...

I currently have only 3 unexpanded land slots, the rest are covered with Training Fields, all level 2
    I have 2 epic boss armours (fire/earth & single wind).
    I look forward to joining any NO GEM REQUIREMENT guild ranked <= 100.
    Add me on LINE if you'd like some screenshots : S E R G I O

Friend Code: WBB-DPF-YBN
    Knight's name: Sergius Paulus
    Knight's level: 44
    Last edited by sirsergio; 02-16-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexan View Post
    Nocturnal is currently looking for new members. We have a good core group of active and friendly members. I started this guild because my old one had an inactive GM and sentinel. Need more members! Please be active and willing to participate in guild wars. No gem requirement. Contact me on Line for more info. Add me....

Friend code: WBG-PQX-GDM
    Name: DarkKnight Lexan level 108

*24/29 currently
    *level 30+ please
    *Guild level 36 and rising fast
    *6% fire
    *6% water
    *6% earth
    *5% spirit
    *6% air
    *Guild Master - DarkKnight Lexan
    Line - DKLexan
    What did u place last war?

Currently #624. I'm making a lot of changes to get us back and above where we normally place. We could easily be a top #250 and above guild with active members in guild wars.
    Lexan-Guild Master of Nocturnal
    Level 92
    Friend Code - WBG PQX GDM

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    DK empire is please to announce OTB/Only The Best is now part of our empire with BBT/Bond Beyond Time.

We are actively recruiting for both BBT and for OTB. It is now the only way to join Death Knights.

If you always wanted to be the best, and have epics and gems, and can do 100K pts or more per war please pm me.

DK Fire
    Isn't "Team Awesome" also part of the DK empire?or did they become independent?

The Fisting 15th (Android)

The Fisting 15th is currently looking for new members to help continue our rise in the guild war rankings. Currently we are consistently in the top 50 and are looking for dedicated members to continue the climb.

LINE is required.
    No gem spending minimums, but there is a participation minimum during war.
    Members from around the world, with battles declared on schedule throughout the wars.
    Friendly, fun, and competitive at the same time.

LINE message Idolelite for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Melibane Urambir View Post
    The Fisting 15th is currently looking for new members to help continue our rise in the guild war rankings. Currently we are consistently in the top 50 and are looking for dedicated members to continue the climb.

LINE is required.
    No gem spending minimums, but there is a participation minimum during war.
    Members from around the world, with battles declared on schedule throughout the wars.
    Friendly, fun, and competitive at the same time.

LINE message Idolelite for details.
    Not thrilling see u next year

Team Meteor is currently looking for new members to fill our vacancies. We are looking for active players. We have no gem spending requirements. Battles during wars are declared on a schedule. LINE is required for ease of communication. All bonuses are currently at 5%. Friend code: WBG-WPB-WMR

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Not thrilling see u next year
    Ant venom,

Thank you for your interest in joining The Fisting 15th. I forgot to mention, however, that there are level requirements, which you do not meet. I'm sure with continued playing and a sense of purpose you will reach those level minimums and when that happens feel free to reapply to join our guild.

Best of luck farming the Skeleton Tomb,

Melibane

Resurrected Souls recruiting

We are a friendly active guild looking for active players to join our campaign.
    Guild is level 15 and looking for level 30+ players to grow with us.
    We ranked 660 is the last guild war with a record of 21-1. With more active people
    we can rank even higher. No gem spending required and contributions are not mandatory,
    but greatly appreciated as our current bonuses are at 4%. Our guild Sentinel is level 105.
    Officer positions are available for highly active players.

Guild Name: Resurrected Souls
    Guild Level: 15
    Knights Name: Strata

Spellbound is recruiting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grlegrl38 View Post
    (Android). Spellbound is looking for new recruits!

**Especially if you reside in anywhere in Europe. We have several European players and we'd like more to join them so they'd be able to declare war when those of us in the states are sleeping (lol). IF you do not live in Europe, please feel free to join as well...

Our Guild is currently ranked: Level: 44

Guild Master: Level 136
    Guild Sentinel: Level 101
    Guild Champion: 147

Bonuses:
    Wind: 6%
    Water: 6%
    Earth: 7%
    Spirit: 7%
    Fire: 7%

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be level 50 or higher
    -Must have 4-star + or epic
    -Must be willing to spend gems during war
    -Must contribute at least 250k weekly (This value changes)
    -Must send an application via LINE chat
    -Must actively participate
    -And above all have a desire to be at the top while having fun!

TO APPLY:

Please send a message to grlegrl38 via LINE chat with the following information:
    -Level:
    -Armors:
    -Gems:
    -Expansions/Levels:
    -Time Zone:

WBB CGW RZY
    Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting you