Page 26 of 45 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last

Wink whatever searching for new members

Whatever guild is searching new active members.

requerments are

line app
    350k a week donation
    10k war points in a 3 day war
    having fun

if you think you can do all this please contact me through
    line app id. = coolthing9

Quote Originally Posted by Raythion View Post
    I'm only level 55 but I'm a very active player and leveling quickly. Looking for a very active guild aspiring to being the best as my current guild is full of inactive members. I also have 25 Monster Nests working on getting the last 4 at which point I have no problem donating 500k+ a week.

Raythion Lvl 55
    KnD Code: WBB-GGZ-ZFR
    New/70 Swampstone Platemail
    32/70 Armor of the Bear
    32/50 Torchflame Mantle
    30/50 Flamestorm Finery+
    Add me on Line, "Lethal1"

Looking to recruit people for new guild. Just starting out but starting out strong. PM if interested.
    Named Pakalolo, ranked in the 1000

Looking for guild...

Knight : Ceris
    Lvl : 59
    Code : WBH-WCY-DWW

Recently left my guild due to guild inactivity.
    3 EB Armor, 1 4*+, and 2 normal 4* all 35/70 or higher
    Working on last expansion.

Odins Demise Recruiting

Odins Demise Recruiting Now
    Guild requirements. Join line, be active and level 50+
    We ranked 692nd in last war, not bad for a first war! With only 12 members aswell
    Going for top 500 now easily. Gemspending is not required but is appreciated.
    We have players from several different time zones so someone always on.
    So what you waiting for come and join Odins Demise NOW!

(Android) Drags is recruiting

Drags is a gem free guild. We are looking for players that want to enjoy the game and fellowship of other guild members. All level players welcome. We do let members go if they become inactive for 2 weeks. Our only requirements are that you participate in wars (no min point set) and have fun!

Lvl 46 guild looking for active players, no gems required

Dark Horizon Level 41 with all elements at 8%. Looking to rebuild our guild since some of our members got bored and stopped playing. Time to fill it with fresh players that want to have fun and get decent rewards, but don't want to mortgage their house to play. We haven't been fighting in wars lately, so we don't have a rank to brag about. We were a top 75 guild, and plan on getting there again. No gem requirement, gold minimum is 100k once you unlock all your land. This is a team effort, so war participation is the most important part.

Attention smaller/newer guilds: leveling up your guild and getting those bonuses up is challenging and takes a long time. Trying to fill your guild with active players that will fight in the wars is even more of a challenge. You will be instantly stronger in the arena, wars and epic boss by joining our guild.

Looking for level 50 and up.

Line onebadsensei or kyosahnimsbaby for more info.

Inquiring.

I'm level 170+ with Maxed Tectonic, Moontide, Drake+ and Temp. Battlegear. Also working on Maelstrom, Redstone+ and Dragon Wraith+. I'm ranked in the top 2k in the arena, trying to crack the top 1k, and I'm an active daily player.

I started a guild with a few friends who aren't as active as i'd like them to be. Three of us play daily, but I'm the strongest by far, the rest play every couple days to once every couple weeks. I'm willing to download LINE and i'm not dumb when it comes to guild wars. I spend gems that I acquire, but haven't bought any, I get them from videos, arena etc.

Now, my inquiry is, How strong of a guild would I be eligible for? Any recruiters out there that can give me some info will be appreciated.

Thanks!
    -Karvis

Well my guild would love to have you and we are #100-250
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Holy Hot Mess is recruting

JOIN OUR TOP 10 GUILD. CONTACT holyhotmess via line
    Knights and Dragons-ANDROID
    line id:holyhotmess
    Guild: Holy Hot Mess
    Game Name: HHM Archangel
    Friend code: WBH-FMH-CBG

Criminal Legacy
    Syndicate: Hot Mess Mafia
    Game Name: HMM Archangel
    Friend Code: DBB-DHZ-QGQ

lvl 75 guild U2EZ

We just finished merging with a top 100 guild. now we are on the go again and still looking for some new members that will help us aim higher.. we are aiming for top 50-100 for the moment so if anyone is interested pls messege me via line.

line ID: quimppy
    Guild: U2EZ
    IGN: U2EZ Quimpz
    Level: 300+
    LineID: Quimppy

Maxed Armours
    Silver Chromatic Mantle: 99/99
    Forgestone Aegis: 99/99
    Armour of The Devoted: 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 2x: 99/99
    Cyclone Platemail: 99/99
    Kerstman's Shroud: 99/99
    Maelstrom: 99/99
    Cloudrange Platemail: 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle: 99/99 4x
    Northener's battlegear 61/99

Top 100 Guild U2EZ Recruting. For All the Applicants pls messege me via Line Messenger.

BlueFire Vortex searching for active players

BlueFire Vortex is searching for new players
    We are searching for active players who will fight in guild wars and continue to rank up

Our guild level min requirement is currently set at level 30.

We are a really laid back guild looking to help out each other with any info and questions. We try to just do as good as we can in our guild wars. We only ask for serious participation in guild wars, occasional donations of any gold that you can spare, especially if you have all your extensions of your castle. We do require that you stay active, if you do not fight in a guild war that lasts 3 days long you will automatically be kicked out of the guild, even if you donated 20 mill to the guild before you went in active.

We hope to see you in our guild!

Message me on here or in the game regarding joining our guild my code is WBH-RZM-NWQ

Starved guild recruitment

Starved Guild Recruitment for Android

Guild Name - Starved

Guild Level - 75

Elemental Bonuses - 32

Best Guild War Rank - 15

Last Guild War Rank (Saving gems) - 75

Guild Master - T3RROR BL1TZ

Guild Sentinal - FAMISHED BRANDON

Guild champion - WW Heisenberg

Details and Plans for Guild - We are a highly active guild looking for some new members to add to our ranks. We are currently saving gems to challenge for top 25/10 position (just to confirm we, wont be going for top 25/10 every time because we dont think its fair to have to spend your own money on gems) usually once every couple months or so, but we still plan to rank easy top 100 without gemming.

To Contact Us - Line app required and contact either T3RROR_BL1TZ / 2112564 / wwheisenberg

Requirements -

Level - 100+ not an issue for us too much as long as your growing at a decent pace. If your not level 100 already, we will take below level 100 if you are willing to put the effort into getting your level up.

Armors - We suggest at least 1 epic or 3 EB+ armors that are maxed. Otherwise u will struggle against enemy guilds

Gold Contributions - 500,000 per week, except your first week with us

Gemming - Only during wars in which we want to challenge for a top 25/10 position or occasionally when we are trying to just jump up a rank

Communication - Probably our most important thing. MUST have line app and communicate during the wars and help members if u know an answer to any questions

Wars - We have a plan during each war and must stick to it

We hope you are interested in joining us and look forward to working with you.
    Last edited by Starved; 05-07-2014 at 10:36 AM. Reason: update

30+ the power of us

looking for medium to heavy users. we buy gems and participate in every guild war. although we will not pressure anyone to do so. we are more interested in building a larger guild to accommodate having some medium users who may not be available every war. 5% boost. we are level 21 and growing

Friend Code: WWW GGX NWX
    Knight's name: Maximous
    Knight's level: 61

The Krew is looking for you

THE KREW
    Level 30+
    this is a new guild

*ACTIVE*
    *DONATE*
    *LEVEL*
    **and**
    *WIN*

I need everything sentinel, champion, and high commanders that are responsible with the guild bank.
    only looking for level 30+ at the moment will be looking to up that limit when we play through a few wars.

please have the app LINE.
    to apply please contact me on the app
    tkidol is the name to add.