Page 41 of 45 First ... 313940414243 ... Last

Cool Denmark Guild - we search active members

hey all, i search members to my guild

itīs name: Denmark Guild, a max lvl guild (lvl 75), almost all bonusses is buyed, miss only the last and it will we buy in few weeks.

itīs a guild with only active players, inactive players be removed. we use LINE, you can contact me on LINE ID: Danieldenmarkguild, or on mail: Denmarkguild@gmail.com.

We are not only a Danish guild, we have members from many countries, and the chat is always on english so nomather what countri you come from you are welcome in our family.

we have rules so everyone know why and how things work, and we use planned war times so all know what time they shall fight, we use statistics over peoples activity and contributetions, High Commanders are always them there are most active in wars so all have a equal chance to be it. we use "non priority" and "priority wars" it means that we only spend gems in "priority wars" and use the "non priority" wars to save up more gems, it make the game a bit cheaper for the cash players, but they can still be in a top guild. minimum level 100 players, and no gems is requred.

in "priority" wars our highest rank is #49.

in "non priority" wars we are on rank 800 to 400.

are you interrested so please contact me on LINE or on my MAIL, so we take a speak about it and i send you our rule list,,, or just send a request to us...

From Daniel (Guild Master)

Tang is need of a few good players.

We have maxed our guild level. The current bonuses are at 8% for everything but Spirit which is 9%. We use GroupMe for communications and are very social. Our members come from all walks of life and various locations.

During war time we place between 250 and upwards to 50. Our only requirements are that you are level 80+ and actively participate.

If you are interested in joining please apply directly in-game or contact me via private message.

guild needs help making top 100

i have started a guild due to all of the restrictions of the top guilds ,they expect too much from an average player . i and my team are looking for a fun group of people to make it into the top 100 ,,so far we have kept in the top 750 with no gemming and only 12 membes in our guild ....line app is not required nor is spending money we only wish that you help in wars and be as active as you can ,we know that you have a life outside of a game and would rather you fulfill that first and foremost ,,but in the empty time help us take some of the rewards from those hackers and little richy rich kids who have no life help us help you we all benefit from team effort .add me my code is WBH-XZR-VPQ::name is: Wirrmie Long One
    looking forward to meeting you.

Level 109 iOS player. 1 epic armor. One 4 star+ armor(more one the way after bosses) many other maxed 4 star armors.
    Looking for active 100+ clan. Willing to spend gems sometimes but not always. Clan has to be high rank in wars. I'll be very active. Only time I'll miss wars is when I work. 11 pm to 7am. Any other time I'll give a reason

Friend Code: xbh-XYX-nvf
    Knight's name: WS rundown
    Knight's level: 109

I also have line. rundown1 add me and we will talk things over
    Last edited by Rundown; 07-19-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Demons Or Angles

Hi my gaming name is Baron
    I am the GM for Demons Or Angles.
    We are a level 25 guild and growing.
    We only have 5 members as of right now, but we want more active members so we can better rewards.
    (I know just like everyone else)
    All I am asking is to give us a try.
    Are elements bonus is:
    7% water
    7% spirit
    6% earth
    6% air
    6% fire

We have Line and it helps out during wars if you have it too.

To join our guild you must be 30+ level.

If you join all I ask is as follows:
    Be active
    Kill epic boss within the last 2 weeks
    donate if you can
    Participate in wars

Thank you for your time hope to see you in game

My friend code: WBF-ZBP-MDM
    Last edited by Baron70; 07-19-2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: added friend code

Come join a better guild, and become part of the empire

Is you guild at a dead stand still? Having problems recruiting and keeping active members? Do you own a guild, and want to reach higher ranks? I you answered yes to any of the above, contact me. I can place you in a guild,1-100 rank, or I can run the benefits of joining your guild to the empire by you, and see what we can work out.
    Line app is a must!
    add me on Line @ hai2u
    One of my hugest problems would be explaining to a non PC gamer why my W,A,S,D keys are worn off of my keyboard.

Thumbs up GothamCity Looking For New Members.

We are a small but strong guild looking to expand into a large strongest guild. We are taking members from all over the world. Besides the 3 leadership roles they provide we have expanded further. So, there is plenty of room for advancement.
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on line.

REQUIREMENTS:
    1 You MUST have the line app (my name is Wolverinegm on line be sure to add me).
    2 You MUST participate in at least 50% of each war.
    3 You MUST be level 50 +
    4 You MUST continue to advance levels. We do keep track of that.
    5 You MUST inform me of at anytime you are unable to keep advancing or participate in wars at anytime due to Vacation, etc. At least 3 days prior. (Except in cases of emergencies of course)

MeowMeowStarSoldiers

MeowMeowStarSoldiers is back! We have many openings, including all High commander and champion positions available. We are a relaxed guild with low requirements just looking to help newer players until we advance enough to become elite.
    We are looking for relaxed weekly players who want to put forth the effort to be to help us become a better guild and assist with guild events for better prizes.

Guild stats:

Guild Level 25
    10/24 players with 8 High commander slots and Guild Champion available.
    Ranked consistently in the top 500 with few members, currently only 2 active members this war and were top 1000.
    Guild Master - Level 102 with multiple Epic boss +arnours
    Guild Sentinel - level 300 with 12 maxed epic 5* armours
    Guild Champion - (afk member spot open)
    9+ players with multiple 5* armors. Most members old and no longer active, just waiting to be kicked for room. Held onto fopr random activity and donations, that and they are hard to beat in battle.

We have all bonuses at 6% currently and almost to our first 7%.

Requirements:

Level 30+ (to show you're interested in playing)
    weekly players only
    50k coin donation minimum weekly (to prove you are still active)
    Guild event participation for 3 day events.

If you are interested, you may apply ingame or download the "Line" app and message our sentinel. Add "grantevans2" on line app for contact inquiries.
    Last edited by grantevans2; 07-23-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Beholders Den Recruiting

I started playing this game in October 2013. I play every day. I've been Sentinal for two guilds, both of which have slowly lost active players until I was the only one still active. This has been very frustrating. So I've started my own guild-Beholders Den. I am currently level 252 as of today. Looking for people who are continually active. Don't have many requirements: Must be level 50 or higher, donate at least 20,000 gold each week and gain at least one level per week (both are easy to accomplish for active players). Just started the guild today so no bonuses as of yet, but having dumped so much gold in other guilds that went inactive I'm okay with starting from scratch so it won't happen again. I'm happy to help those who have been playing a while but still have questions so feel free to send a request to join.

Hi join my guild. We just finished 466. But usually without vacation below 250

Quote Originally Posted by Raythion View Post
    I'm only level 55 but I'm a very active player and leveling quickly. Looking for a very active guild aspiring to being the best as my current guild is full of inactive members. I also have 25 Monster Nests working on getting the last 4 at which point I have no problem donating 500k+ a week.

Raythion Lvl 55
    KnD Code: WBB-GGZ-ZFR
    New/70 Swampstone Platemail
    32/70 Armor of the Bear
    32/50 Torchflame Mantle
    30/50 Flamestorm Finery+
    Join The Higher Power, all you need is Line Chat app, and add me "themaskofvulcan" just as written in Line Chat app. I will send you an invite to guild as well we are really climbing fast. Were family

JOIN Prestige Worldwide - #68 In Last Guild War!!! NO GEMS REQ'D

Prestige Worldwide

Level 70 - MAXED
    Three elemental bonuses MAXED at 10% Two others at 9%
    Last GW finish: 68 (top 250 in blitz wars)
    Promotion to HC based on war points in 3-day wars
    We don't strip and not into subguilds and alliances. We fight for fun and each other.

We love velociraptors!

At least 3 knights need to have 3100+ combined stats (attack+defense)
    LINE required
    level 80+
    No gemming requirement
    No gold donation requirement
    40+ attacks in a 3 day war

It's like the Deadliest Catch without the crabs!

If you are very active and fall just short of our level and stats requirements, please feel free to contact us!
    You can contact me on LINE, user id: kndgnight
    Or add me my friend code is: WBH-HGG-NND

Maybe someday we could become guildmates. Guildmates who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale!

[IOS]Top 500-250 Guild. The Benchwarmer. RECRUITING

Hi. I am currently a HC for 'The Benchwarmer'. And I am here to recruit some active players .

Guild Reqs.
    -Level 40+
    -Atleast Two Armors with 1k Attack And Defense
    -Line App (Needed for staff spot)
    -4k points for blitz war.
    -12k points for reg war.

If interested pm me on line 'OpallKnD'

Qcp academy

QCP Academy is a level 50 guild that is great for free to play players. You can use our guild to save gems and whenever you're ready we can move you up to our main guild QC Power a level 75 guild with all element bonuses purchased and is also part of the DK alliance so whenever you like we can move you up to a top 25, 10 or 1st placed guild.

Element Bonus Purchased: All 9%

Requirements:

must be level 70+

Must be able to get 20 hits per day in guild war and 60 for 3 day war (this does not apply for members below level 100)

Must have Line

If you are interested apply for the guild and add our GM Fatz line ID: qcpfatz

Looking for a Guild

Hello,
    I have been a member of a guild and unfortunately I seem to be the only one participating in Guild Wars etc.

I'l looking for a guild to join as an active free player (i.e. I won't purchase)

Not looking to be top 50, 100 or 1,000 just haver some fun and participate with fellow gamers.

Happy to be a commander. As I said, looking to enjoy and have some fun with a like minded group who participate but not take things too seriously.

Would prefer a UK/European based Guild to make communication and warring as a team easier.

Friend Code: WBP - HRO - WBF
    Knight's name: Keirana
    Knight's level: 104

If you require any additional info please let me know.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Join the Behemoths! [Android]

We're growing and recruiting more for wars, etc. We'll accept anyone level 30+, as long as you're willing to level up and max out your armors.

message richwhite725 on line to be added.