Page 38 of 45 First ... 283637383940 ... Last

Cool Guardians of Deceit

Top 500 guild looking for members. No level requirements, no donation requirements. Only requirement is minimum 1000 points in 3 day wars, easily achieved by anyone just by hitting castle wall in a few battles, and have FUN. Finished #494 in Man vs Monster war.

Guild level 22. Air, spirit, fire, earth boosts @ 5%, water @ 4%.

GM Charley. My code: WBG MPY WCP

Search Guardians of Deceit in game or contact me @ charley72_06@icloud.com

1Shot1Kill is recruiting! Top 100 guild!

Requirements:
    Must be level 70+
    Must Contribute 1 mil a week. MINIMUM
    Spending Gems is not required, but you must be active in wars. Inactivity without a serious excuse will lead to getting kicked
    Must download WeChat. If you are accepted into the guild we invite you into our group chat

Our guild name is 1Shot1Kill and we are level 75. We place in the the 100-150 on average.
    Last edited by jalen; 05-26-2014 at 06:09 PM.

The Brew Crew a LVL 75 Guild is Recruiting!!!

Just recently became Guild Master and trying to restore this guild back to top 100!
    Just cleaned house, and we have 20/40 open slots for good soldiers.
    Looking for active players committed to being a part of rebuilding a guild. Buying or spending gems is NOT a requirement, BUT being ACTIVE is! LVL 40+ required
    Guild bonuses:
    Fire 8%
    Earth 8%
    Wind 8%
    Water 9%
    Spirit 9%

If interested look us up, or message me on LINE CHAT: bctwisted
    Happy hunting

WPTW Top 150 24hr/top250 3day war is now recruiting active members, MUST HAVE LINE

***We play to win =WPTW our tag. ***Our bonuses are all on lvl 8. ***our guild is lvl 62. ***We use LINE and LINE only, not regular guild chat. ***Must be active ***we have a 12k point minimum points required for 3 day wars and 6k minimum for 24 hour wars. MUST HAVE LINE AND SPEAK ENGLISH. If you are interested in joining us message GM_Andy on LINE if you want to join us. Every war we do better and better. ADD GM_Andy on LINE, don't forget! ---WPTW GaneseX---

Exclamation [Android] GermanVanguard sucht aktive, deutsche Spieler !

Android Gilde: GermanVanguard

Language: German, Mitglieder: 17/23, Level: 23 , Boni: 6%

GermanVanguard sucht nach neuen, aktiven Member ! Bestehend aus, vom Level her, bunt durchgemischten, aktiven Mitgliedern, haben wir große Ziele ! Die User kennen sich mittlerweile schon länger von alten Gilden und sind täglich aktiv. Um die Kommunikation zu erleichtern besitzen wir eine Line Gruppe (Messenger App), in der sich alle Mitglieder beteiligen.

Gem oder Spendepflicht besteht keine, wird aber gerne gesehen.

Bei unseren ersten GWs belegten wir Platz #440 und #570 !

Was bieten wir?

• Erfahrene, aktive Spieler die gerne helfen !
    • gute Zusammenarbeit in der Gilde !
    • Line Gruppe, in der auch spielextern gequatscht wird.
    • eine aktive und zuverlässige Gildenführung.
    • freie High Commander, die durch Guild War und normale Aktivität zu erreichen sind.

Was verlangen wir?

• aktive deutschsprachige Spieler, Inaktivität wird, außer es wird gemeldet, nicht geduldet !
    • Teamplay ! Absprache untereinander ist der Schlüssel zu erfolgreichen GWs !
    • Line - als zentrale Kommunikationsapp unerlässlich !
    • einen freundlichen Umgangston im Chat !

Sollte ich euer Interesse geweckt haben, könnt ihr euch gerne bewerben! Line Kontakt ID ist: "azurblau"

GV Azur (Gildenwache) - WBP - GFP - ZGF

Looking for New Guild

My in game name is IBD13. My code is WBQ-YCM-HXM. I am a daily player. I have a great job that allows me to play throughout the day and an amazing wife that let’s me play at night when needed. Looking to get into a guild that wants to be in the top. I just started playing about 2 weeks ago and have already advanced to level 48, should be 49 later today. This Arena I am currently ranked 315th and the last one I was ranked 373rd. So I am happy spending gems as needed to help.

The last guild war I supplied my guild with about 70% of their points on my own so I am ready to move on. Below is my top gear Legendary and Epic only. I just got some recently so some of them are a little lower.

Tetronic Mantle – Epic – LV 44/99
    Green Kaleidoscopic Raiment – Legendary – LV 64/70
    Death Shroud – Legendary – LV 45/70
    Hydromancer’s Mantle – Legendary – LV 40/70
    Demon’s Carapace+ - Legendary – LV 37/70
    Tempered Battlegear+ - Legendary – LV 20/70
    Wraithscale Armor+ - Legendary – LV 1/70

My current Arena setup consists of the following:

Green Kaleidoscopic Raiment
    1281/1620
    Demon’s Carapace+
    1130/1320
    Tetronic Mantle
    1122/1414

Basically here are my key selling points:
    - I am a consistent player that will not let you down.
    - I am willing to buy gems and spend them as needed to help the guild win
    - If you want a team player that is me. I may be building my level but I make up for it in my knowledge of the game and my hard work to level as fast as possible.

Exclamation TCP Recruiting - Friendly, ambitious, successful guild!

The Crazy Paul are looking for friendly, active, contributors to our already great gang of players

Maxed level 75 guild with strong bonuses

Fire 9%
    Earth 9%
    Spirit 9%
    Water 10%
    Air 9%

Most recent war #116 after losing some top players was a great result, after being in top 100# for wars before. We are on a recruitment drive and will be back in the top 100 next time around!

With around 20 active players we have been performing above our small group, but want to grow.
    We support newer players and many have thrived since moving to us.

We have no targets or specific requirements just for you to contribute in wars and discussions, we promote HCs based on war performance so you can quickly move up the ranks

We really do have a great guild with lots of friendly people. Come play K&D with us and give us a go!

LINE Ids to add: alecfrusher
    Find us in Line or apply via Knight and Dragons

Cthulhus Corruption recruiting new active members

Cthulhus Corruption is searching for new active members. Let's get this guild to the top! We're willing to clean the house if we'll get enough dedicated people. There's a handful of really active guys amongst us, but some unactive too, so therefore we're are hoping to find a new spark in here.

Guild name: Cthulhus Corruption
    Level: 39
    Members: 24/29
    Requirement: Level 11 + (we are supportive for new players)
    Element bonuses: Fire and Spirit 7%, others 6%
    Gems: Not necessary, but few use them occasionally - just be active is all we need
    War finishes: Around #1000
    Using Kik for group chat. Just add Aerque as your friend.

Updated Information - Looking for guild

Updating some of my information on here. In 2 days I am now up to Level 55 and maxed out my Kaleidoscopic gear. My Stats on that are now 1349 Attack and 1714 Defense

Would love to get on a competitive guild prior to the war starting tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by IBD13 View Post
    My in game name is IBD13. My code is WBQ-YCM-HXM. I am a daily player. I have a great job that allows me to play throughout the day and an amazing wife that let’s me play at night when needed. Looking to get into a guild that wants to be in the top. I just started playing about 2 weeks ago and have already advanced to level 48, should be 49 later today. This Arena I am currently ranked 315th and the last one I was ranked 373rd. So I am happy spending gems as needed to help.

The last guild war I supplied my guild with about 70% of their points on my own so I am ready to move on. Below is my top gear Legendary and Epic only. I just got some recently so some of them are a little lower.

Tetronic Mantle – Epic – LV 44/99
    Green Kaleidoscopic Raiment – Legendary – LV 64/70
    Death Shroud – Legendary – LV 45/70
    Hydromancer’s Mantle – Legendary – LV 40/70
    Demon’s Carapace+ - Legendary – LV 37/70
    Tempered Battlegear+ - Legendary – LV 20/70
    Wraithscale Armor+ - Legendary – LV 1/70

My current Arena setup consists of the following:

Green Kaleidoscopic Raiment
    1281/1620
    Demon’s Carapace+
    1130/1320
    Tetronic Mantle
    1122/1414

Basically here are my key selling points:
    - I am a consistent player that will not let you down.
    - I am willing to buy gems and spend them as needed to help the guild win
    - If you want a team player that is me. I may be building my level but I make up for it in my knowledge of the game and my hard work to level as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by IBD13 View Post
    Updating some of my information on here. In 2 days I am now up to Level 55 and maxed out my Kaleidoscopic gear. My Stats on that are now 1349 Attack and 1714 Defense

Would love to get on a competitive guild prior to the war starting tomorrow.
    I sent you a pm but feel free to come have a look at LoB sounds like you would fit right in
    Our recruitment thread here
    I also friended you in game, if you have line messenger add me by id headopener and I can answer any questions etc you have.
    Last edited by HeadOpener; 05-30-2014 at 08:41 AM.
    Guild Master - Loners on Bus & The Short Bus
    Where the light at the end of the tunnel is the Bus coming your way!

We are currently recruiting for more info contact via line
    Headopener (Euro timezones)
    Sojourner1111 (US timezones).

Echo Mirage recuiting

Android guild.
    Echo Mirage is lvl 74 is working on last level upgrades.
    LINE APP is a must.
    Need to be lvl 100+ to join.
    Echo Mirage is a top 100 guild. Highly motivated to go farther. Gemming is not a requirement but many do.
    Apply or message captianpuss on LINE.
    Guild champion of Echo Mirage - captainpuss

Quote Originally Posted by Metraton View Post
    Cthulhus Corruption is searching for new active members. Let's get this guild to the top! We're willing to clean the house if we'll get enough dedicated people. There's a handful of really active guys amongst us, but some unactive too, so therefore we're are hoping to find a new spark in here.

Guild name: Cthulhus Corruption
    Level: 39
    Members: 24/29
    Requirement: Level 11 + (we are supportive for new players)
    Element bonuses: Fire and Spirit 7%, others 6%
    Gems: Not necessary, but few use them occasionally - just be active is all we need
    War finishes: Around #1000
    Using Kik for group chat. Just add Aerque as your friend.

I may be lookin for a.new guild. Im about to hit lvl40 n I need better armor. Started 2 wks ago. I have a decent stockpile of gyms (i refuse to pay for them) and generate 125k gold a day (thats a very conservative estimate). Im all about helpin the guild. who do I add? And on kik or k&d?

Looking For Active Members

Join "High N Mighty"
    We accept everyone as long as they participate actively.
    Search for: Dingleberry
    Level: 71
    Friend Code: WBQ-BFP-CNP
    Requirements: level 40+

Darkness Reborn is Recruiting!!

Darkness Reborn is currently looking for new members. We have a good core group of active and friendly members. We are formerly Nocturnal. Need more members! Ranked #115 in most recent 3 day guild war. There will be a 12k point requirement for 3 day guild war and 5k for fusion war. Please be active and willing to participate in guild wars. No gem requirement but appreciated. High Commander positions determined by guild war participation. Willing to absorb multiple active members from an inactive guild for people that might want to stick together. Contact me on Line for more info. Add me....

Friend code: WBG-PQX-GDM
    Name: DR Lexan level 121

*21/26 currently
    *level 80+ please
    *Guild level 28
    *6% fire
    *6% water
    *6% earth
    *6% spirit
    *6% air
    *Guild Master - DR Lexan
    Line - DKLexan

Join us at TheGreyElvenLegion

Hello! We are TheGreyElvenLegion and we need numbers to refill after a few departures! We are a maxed lvl. 75 guild with all bonuses at 10%. We only have 18 members at the moment and are drastically in need of active players. We used to be top 100, but after some key losses things have gone downhill, but we are on the rise again after joining the Coalition Alliance, which contains 35+ guilds! We are a sub-guild to The Juggernauts and TG1! A top 25 guild that you will be seeing in the top 10 this coming war, and a top 50 guild, soon to be top25, in TG1. If you would like to take advantage of our maxed bonuses and possible HC, GS, and GC positions, along with a chance to move up to those other guilds, message me here or contact me on LINE!
    LINE ID: tgelsigmund
    KnD friend code: wbg-cgy-hrq