Page 39 of 45 First ... 293738394041 ... Last
    Are you looking to join an up and coming guild on the rise. Join silent storm where an active fun guild who does not require geming but has players that gems.

Line is required add sssunnyred
    Guild level 22 and risen quickley.
    Element boost 2 at 6 percent 3 at 5 percent
    Has been placing top 500 in every war.

Level 50 are higher and has to be active or you will be kicked.
    Four star armors are a must or better.

Guild master - ss sunnyred five epics five eb+ amrors.
    Guild sential- ss Keith three epic plus armors.
    Guild champion- ss inv1sus three epics.
    Have three high commanders with epics and one commander with epics.

My friend code is wbn-hxw-whw.
    5 level 100+ players

Loc City Too needs you!!

Loc City Too sub guild of Loc City is looking for members to help us grow. Start here with us and if you perform well you have a place with Loc City for top 25 runs every few weeks and we can help you if you are interested in a top 10 run. We are looking for serious players only, level 70 and above. Line app mandatory. Please contact GM on line at Wicked585, or me heidil26 if interested.

Why was this unstickied
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Talking Shadow Sentinels recruiting

The guild Shadow Sentinels is now looking to recruit or possibly merge with smaller guilds.

We are a level 54 guild
    7 and 8% bonuses on all elements.
    level 60+ requirement
    We don't require that you buy gems just spam the free videos.
    ranked 184 in last 3 day war
    Line app required for communication during war and just to talk about random stuff.

If interested send me a pm here or on line
    Line id: Pardipants

Wink Looking forios guildies: Ahtawulfa magix

IOS Guild: Ahtawulfa Magix

Level 15 - placed #567 in last guild war in our first time out with 27 wins and 4 losses.

Looking for 6 new members- 30+ but looking for higher if possible.

We only began 7 days ago and while very determined during guild wars we are very casual so if you are for that, please contact: Zeph or LadyBellz

FYI: We have no high commander slots left so please feel free to join for the rewards and fun and as we level and get more HC spots we decide first on LEVEL and then by participation.

FRIEND CODE: XBQ-DNZ-FBG
    Last edited by ahtawulfa; 06-12-2014 at 05:16 AM.

Team Unicorn Recruiting!

Hello everyone! Team Unicorn here!

We looking to expand and enhance our numbers. TU has been a consistent Top 25 force for months, and we would like to recruit YOU to help us keep the tradition going.

TU emphasizes TEAMWORK, COMMUNICATION, and FUN when going to war.

We have MAX BONUS (10%) in ALL ELEMENTS

We use LINE for all communication

Our LINE chat is very active, with members from all over the world, and we treat each other as a family
    We do not go for Top 25 in every war, however, when we do, you are expected to meet the required points. If you would like to go Top 25 or Top 10 in an off week for us, we can easily set you up with our allied guilds.

IF you save gem’s wisely, you can get to our Top 25 requirements WITHOUT SPENDING money!

We have NEVER MISSED A GOAL when we decide to go Top 25, WE GET IT DONE!!

We have the STRONGEST CORE MEMBERS of ANY Top 25, as we have proven over and over again!

Ever since Epic’s became Top 25 rewards, TU has finished…
    -Top 25 in war for Forgestone Aegis
    -Top 25 in war for Beastmasters Battlegear
    -Top 25 in war for Arborsteel Vanguard
    -Top 25 (with Ally U2EZ) in war for Souldshard Necromantle
    -Top 10 (with Ally BoP) in war for Arclite Shroud

If you think you have what it takes to run with the best, message us on LINE!
    BLegit
    Myke0287
    LanceDance1

If you are a knight in training, or do not see yourself as a big gem spender but still would like to join the Herd, we have the perfect place for you! Our subguild, Unicorn Prospects, is a breeding ground for those who wish to eventually become TU members, or gemmers who feel like taking a break from gemming, but still want to be active in war! UP is by no means a “weak guild,” they are competitive and plan on continuing their growth to keep the entire herd strong!
    If you are interested in joining UP, message…
    A-K-A_Anotonio
    Term424
    LanceDance1

we are recruiting for the guild Rebecca wisner, come join today!!!!!!!!

We are a cool, lay back guild that wins many guild wars. We are on our way to the top, but we need more people to join. We donate frequently and it is required that you have the line app for communication outside the game. Come and join Rebecca wisner today!!!!!

Friend code:WBQ-VXB-XQP
    Line username: FATfluffyDOG413

Android Guild Recruitment

Ultimor Doomship
    We are recruiting active members 50+ for advancement in guild wars and help the guild grow.
    > we currently have 19/40 members
    > Our guild Boosts for armor are all at 8%
    > With our current members we rank 750 or better in guild wars
    > High commander positions available
    > Your opinion does mater we take all ideas into consideration
    > We are a laid back casual guild
    > If you apply as long as you show activity in the guild functions you wont get kicked.

My in game name is Rambo my main armors are Druidic Platemail, Specter's Shroud and Cryptid Wargear and i am the Guild Champion. My game code is WBQ-DXF-ZBW.

See you there!!

Takers Guild

Guild Level: 21
    Guild Master: Level 69 with epics, placed 30th in last 2 arena battles.
    Sentinel: Level 138

We are a guild of about 13 members right now who love to have fun and enjoy ourselves, we like to compete in the guild wars and just own people. So if you want to have fun and make new friends come join our awesome guild!
    REQUIREMENTS:

-Must download and use Line Chat. (My name is Verifiedsub on line chat)
    -just make sure you are an active player and willing to put I'm the effort to be apart of a guild that is going to dominate.

*We are hoping to be owning all day everyday.. so if you are interested add me on linechat.. The username is verifiedsub. .

active guild recruiting

Android based guild
    Kings of prodigies actively recruiting new members
    Very active guild
    Good core of dedicated player
    Lvl 40+ players
    To join add me on line. My id is bfggwith13 or our guild champion id antoniolasalvia
    We are prepared and actively seeking to merge with other guilds
    My friend id is wbbfygxxw

Quote Originally Posted by Verifiedsub View Post
    Takers Guild

Guild Level: 21
    Guild Master: Level 69 with epics, placed 30th in last 2 arena battles.
    Sentinel: Level 138

We are a guild of about 13 members right now who love to have fun and enjoy ourselves, we like to compete in the guild wars and just own people. So if you want to have fun and make new friends come join our awesome guild!
    REQUIREMENTS:

-Must download and use Line Chat. (My name is Verifiedsub on line chat)
    -just make sure you are an active player and willing to put I'm the effort to be apart of a guild that is going to dominate.

*We are hoping to be owning all day everyday.. so if you are interested add me on linechat.. The username is verifiedsub. .
    We are a guild kings of prodigies 10 members very active would u be interested in a merger? Line id is bfggwith13

Prestige Worldwide Recruiting Active Players!!!

Prestige Worldwide

Level 68
    all elemental bonuses at 9%
    Last 5 GW finishes: 114 91 98 102 90 (top 250 in blitz wars)
    Promotion to HC based on war points in 3-day wars
    We don't strip and not into subguilds and alliances. We fight for fun and each other.

We love velociraptors!

At least 3 knights need to have 3100+ combined stats (attack+defense)
    LINE required
    level 80+
    No gemming requirement
    No gold donation requirement
    40+ attacks in a 3 day war
    15+attacks in blitz wars if you are new

It's like the Deadliest Catch without the crabs!

If you are very active and fall just short of our level and stats requirements, please feel free to contact us!
    You can contact me on LINE, user id: kndgnight
    Or add me my friend code is: WBH-HGG-NND

Maybe someday we could become guildmates. Guildmates who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale!

Dread Knights Recruiting

Dread Knights is a level 75 guild with fully maxed out element bonuses. We used to be a top 250 guild, but lost some key members. We have been re-building. We are currently a top 1000 guild but can go much much higher with active members. We are a free to play guild. No gem requirements. Line not required, but highly recommended. Leadership positions are based solely on merit. If you participate, you will rise fast. Level 50+. We plan to be back in the top 500 on the next three day war, then top 250 the three day war after. PM me your friend code if you are interested.

Looking for active players

Just finished cleaning out the inactives, looking for highly active players to play a supporting role in the growth of the guild. Leader ship positions available to those who earn them. Pm me for more information.

War inc. is now recruiting

WAR Incorporated is looking for new members to strengthen up our CORE Membership!

When Applying please have the following Information ready

Screenshots of the following will be required
    -Knights (all 6 with best armors)
    -Castle - With all slots purchased (Training Fields or Nests)
    -Friend Code (From In Game)
    -Guild War Points (If Applicable)

Must have at least 3 Maxed Epics(Or 3 recent Epic Boss+ Maxed) to JOIN and be level 100+

Line App is mandatory & You must check in daily with Guild.

To Apply please Contact - Sirace , Oifgrizzleg , Nightmarescankill, sssunnyred
    Last edited by sunnyred; 06-25-2014 at 11:10 PM.