Page 30 of 45 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last

need 2 active players

Hey I have two spaces available to fill my guild dawn of the dead. We are looking for active players level 80 or above, gem spending not required. 500k per week gold contribution, fight in wars are our requirements. My line id is heidil26, message me if interested. Our guild is level 75, all boosts at 9 except spirit at 8. Check us out, we're a great group of people. We usually finish wars in ribbon d or c

Legionaires || Building a new Great team!

Building a great team of great players! [Android]

Legionaires has stayed in the dark too long we are going to be one day trying to hit top 10 we have really bonus' and super strong members our guild master has maelstrom + and our sent has spent some wars in DK! he is equipped with 3 epic + armours and over 10 epic armours in total! We don't ask that you gem for us we just need some incredibly high participating members that will help us rock the leader boards and push together for victory

Add: tohenzime on line aka: Luii M8

We are accepting members at least level 70+

Cool info on our guild!: We are level 56, all element bonus' 8% but one which is 9%! we are an awesome friendly community that will make you feel accepted and will always be there for wars. we are undergoing change too we have just create a sister guild so if you still wanna join an awesome community we still have the best to offer!

Our Guild Master: Legion Maximous : He is an awesome really chilled out guy who loves the game just as much as we all do and has guided this guild since the first ever war! he's incredibly loyal to this guild and will do anything to keep it going!

Our Sentinal: Legion Luii M8 : Luii M8 is a very strong player who has over 3k attack on his main knight he has just joined our ranks back after spending the first war here too! He has 3 epic + armours : Bronze Chromatic Raiment +, Runic Robes+ and Cyclone Chainmail+ with many more other incredibly strong epics.

Our Guild Champion: Legion Hiro : A very loyal member joined this guild when he first started playing and our guild master has tought him everything he knows he's a very active and friendly member of the guild and loves to participate, sadly he couldn't this war as work had the best of him... but he generally hits around 60-70k points a war and is ready to do anything for the guild!

Our Sister Guild: Destiny Knights started up a few hours ago is looking for players who love the game and want the bonus' and proper development area to be great at the game! our sister guild Guild Master is very experienced at the game and is ready to help develop anyone may they be level 11 with 4 epics or even level 200 needing a boost for a EB+ to kick off there collection Destiny Knights will help

I hope you choose Legionaires we will be waiting for you! [/B]

Champions Guild is now recruiting

We are a laid back guild who are building towards a top tier guild looking for active players willing to put in the time to help us grow. Gem spending is not a requirement but is greatly encouraged. Stop wasting your gems on a "chance" to get good armor,from those chests and use them on a for sure thing you know you will get rewarded for. We are very organized and communicate very well during wars. We place top 25 almost everywar and hope to make a run for top 10 in the near future.

Guild Stats
    lvl 75
    all elements 8%

Requirements
    -lvl 100+
    -750k/week gold donations
    -60k war points for 3-day-war
    -Line App
    -Must have 3 maxed 4star plus/epic armors
    -Must be able to listen to the leaders of the Guild since we do have a plan in place
    -Above all you must want to win and be willing to put the time in to make that happen.
    -Gemming - Only during wars in which we want to challenge for a top 25 once a month in general.
    Gem spenders are our first pick but all others meeting these requirements are welcome.

Line app is required applications are only accepted through app, NOT the game. Contact camtera or 69ronin for further information
    Hope to see you soon.
    Last edited by dathron; 05-07-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Nocturnal is Recruiting!!

Nocturnal is Recruiting!!
    Nocturnal is currently looking for new members. We have a good core group of active and friendly members. I started this guild because my old one had an inactive GM and sentinel. Need more members! Ranked #178 and #252 in most recent guild wars. There will be a 12k point requirement for 3 day guild wars. Please be active and willing to participate in guild wars. No gem requirement but appreciated. High Commander positions determined by guild war participation. Willing to absorb multiple active members from an inactive guild for people that might want to stick together. Contact me on Line for more info. Add me....

Friend code: WBG-PQX-GDM
    Name: DarkKnight Lexan level 119

*27/31 currently
    *level 70+ please
    *Guild level 43
    *6% fire
    *7% water
    *7% earth
    *7% spirit
    *7% air
    *Guild Master - DarkKnight Lexan
    Line - DKLexan

Talking The Mystic Guild (Android)

Join The Mystic Guild on Android!
    We are level 36 guild with 22 levels of element bonus purchased.
    We have 25/28 players.
    Looking to recruit extremely active level 50+ players (specially those in North American timezones) with at least maxed improved legendary armors, who contribute 500k gold weekly, and gets 8500 war points in 3 day wars, and 2000 war points in 24 hours fusion wars, Line chat is a must.
    Gems at wars are not a must, but they are welcome.
    To apply send screenshots of your kingdom and your knights and talk to LINE ID: Astrally for an interview.

Lightbulb Italian BaD Company (Accademy of Italian Knights) Recruit! Only Italians!

Italian Knights and Italian BaD Company (Accademy) RECRUIT!
    This message is just for italian players!

Italian Bad Company (Accademy): [5 free slots]

- Level: 29 (now)
    - Bonus: Fire 6% / Earth 6% / Water 7% / Spirit 7% / Wind 7% (at now)

Requirements
    - ONLY Italian Players
    - No minimum level
    - Line App
    - No gemming required

Contact me on Line: Heredia988
    Guild: Italian Knights
    Accademy: Italian Bad Company
    In Game Name: IK Heredia [WBD-BFF-ZMZ]

Thumbs up [Android] Rank 176 Guild: Manei Domini!

Rank 176 Guild: Manei Domini is RECRUITING!

Bonuses:
    • Air: 8%
    • Spirit: 8%
    • Fire: 8%
    • Water: 8%
    • Earth: 7%

We're recruiting active members over level 50! The requirements are as follows:
    • Level 50
    • At least one 4*+ or Epic (Other two 4*s)
    • Participation in Guild Wars (40 attacks for 3-day, 29 for blitz.)

Add lughnasadh or bloodyhandedgod on LINE chat to apply!
    Last edited by Exonan MD; 03-23-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Growing Guild Recruiting - Active - No Gem Spending Required - Fun

Hey All, Atlas Defense is recruiting active members! We are fairly new, just level 10 so far. We will accept 30+. Looking for active members, but hardcore participation or gem spending will NOT be required. However, members who do not participate at all in wars will be kicked from the guild. Line app is required.

Chat with me on Line if you are interested. ID: Fearce2014

Smile [Android] DevilFra recruiting

Hello !

DevilFra, nice growing guild with no objective expect being active, we play for fun, no spending required, just be fun and active (either in war or gold contribution as you can).

Actually +5% bonuses, we try to get to +6% and are not enough members in the guild, we need new members to be able to get the next levels of bonuses.

We are a level 25 guild, we reach ribbon J or I in wars and would like to reach ribbon H or G if we have active enough new members.

All is fun, no headacke, just play as you want when you want

My friend code is WBBCNMNND (Galahad, level 109).

See you soon !

Our typical goal is a member of a small guild no longer growing, that want him to progress without the constraint of the top guilds that have too much requirements for a normal player.

Our guild is international already (USA / Italy / France) so no timezone required, the guild play 24/24h depending of the peoples and their country (and as we are fun, no wakeup in the middle of your night required as we can see in some guilds).

Fun, fun, fun for a growing guild.
    Join us ! Open application for everyone active.

[Android] Loners on Bus

Loners on Bus are recruiting - 5 spaces left currently

We are a Level 42 international guild, we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Holland, Australia and so on.

We have one bonus at 8% the rest at 7%

Our normal rank in wars at the moment is Ribbon E around 275-300 rank with minimal gem useage( with none required).
    We are looking for some more active players to help progress us into D and beyond!

Requirements:
    Minimum level 50+
    Must use Line Messenger
    Must be active for wars, gem usage is not a requirement however there is an activity level we expect.

There are some additional guild rules but they are a bit more specific and I can go into them over line if you are interested.

To discuss about joining please add me on line id headopener.
    Last edited by HeadOpener; 04-01-2014 at 01:24 AM. Reason: space count updated

Thumbs up StartedFromTheBottom is recruiting!!!

[CLIR][/CENTER]
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

IN SEARCH OF KNIGHTS LEVEL 40+ TO JOIN StartedFromTheBottom. LEVEL 20 WITH 4% BONUSES ACROSS THE BOARD

ALLIANCES WITH MULTIPLE TOP 50-100 GUILDS

"STRENGTH IN NUMBERS" PHILOSOPHY (THE MORE THE MERRIER)

FEASIBLE REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A MEMBER:
    -MUST HAVE LINE APP
    -MUST BE ACTIVE DAILY
    -MININUM 500K WEEKLY CONTRIBUTION TO GUILD BANK
    -NO GEMS REQUIRED, BUT GEMMING IS DEFINITELY WELCOMED
    -HAVE FUN AT ALL TIMES!!!!!

CONTACT chefzay on Line app for interview
    FRIEND CODE WBG FFF DZN

looking for a decent active guild

Friend Code:WBM-NQV-QBR
    Knight's name:arieanna
    Knight's level:58

Top Guild Elite Recruting

Elite is seeking new awesome recruits!

Elite is a maxed guild, using it's huge potential on top rankings in wars!
    This guild is always improving and that is why WE WANT YOU! For even better rankings than TOP 50 we need very active, dedicated and strong warriors!
    Since rewards are revamped, it's finally a realistic competition for getting Epics! In the last couple wars we ranked always in Top 50, on ranks like 28,27,48. But that's not enough! We can reach even more! We are fighting for the exclusive spots where this guild belongs!
    To make this happen, we especially need gemmers or very active people who reach good amounts of points and fulfill our requirements. To motivate our members, after every war the top scorers get promoted to High Commanders and the MVP becomes our Champion!
    Elemental Bonuses are at 9%, water and wind at maxed 10%! Guild Level is 75!

Requirements:
    - Character Level: 100+
    - Strong Knights: Minimum of 3 maxed Epic Boss+ armors
    - Kingdom: Full expanded and full of Trainingfields
    - Activity and dedication
    - Discipline and sticking to the rules and strategies
    - Communication: Line Messenger Account required
    - Screenshots of Kingdom, Armors and latest War Points

WE WANT YOU FOR ELITE ARMY!!!
    Message me in Line Messenger: Add kad.synned
    I'm looking forward to your applications! Incredible times lie ahead of us!

Greetings and sharing all that love,

EliteSynneD: Guild Master of Elite

i am looking for a great active guild

WBM-NQV-QBR please add me as a friend and referrals are welcomed.... I'm in need of a better guild I also have the line app.....find me on there under chantell......

I know I'm only level 58 but I'm becoming more powerful...my name on there is arieanna I donate and do not gem.... I

Are you level 100+? Do you want to join top 100 guild? Join Earth Lords!

Hi everybody.

I am from "Earth Lords" and we are looking for you to join our community and have fun playing knights and dragons on android, with a friendly group.

We have an active guild, where you dont have to waste gems, and still be top 100 and maybe we will be top 50 guild. Our guild is level 75 (Maxed.)

If you want to join us, add our community master to Line. (Line is an application which can be downloaded via Google Play). Master code (id) in Line is: el_dragon_lord

Or you can add me to friends list and I will invite you or you will ask to join our guild throgh me. (Please set "Invite Me" as your name so I will be able to mark you.) My friend code is: WBD-XCZ-ZDH

By the way, we have a second guild that you can join if you are not 100+. And a third guild for beginners.

Hope to see you!
    Earth Lords.

Earth Lords banner.gif