Page 1 of 45 12311 ... Last

[Guild Recruitment Android] One Post per Thread - October 2013

Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
    HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
    Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
    Knight's name:
    Knight's level:

Only The Best Guild level 43 Ranked in Top 20

Only the Best

Guild Level: 42
    Guild Master: Level 100 with epics
    Sentinel: Level 124 with epics pluses
    Guild Champion: Level 135 with epics

* During the 24 hour blitz we stepped back and really didn't participate and are saving our gems for the big war.
    * We have players from all over the world so we have people on at all times of the day, which is a big benefit during the Guild Wars.
    * Our Guild is Competitive, but still fun to be a part of.
    * Recently kicked a lot of players after 24 hour blitz because they weren't contributing properly to the success of the Guild SO WE HAVE OPENINGS TO BE FILLED.

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be level 100 or higher
    -Must be willing to spend a few gems during war
    -Must download and use Line Chat. (My name is blueyes1941 on line chat)
    -Must be able to listen to the leaders of the Guild since we do have a plan in place
    -Above all you must want to win and be willing to put the time in to make that happen.

*We are ready to go for the top 10 and so if you are too message me on the forum or linechat me at blueyes1941

Knights of Renais-an established competitive guild-also friendly and social

Hello,

I am the lead recruiter for the Knights of Renais (Android), a PROUD U2EZ affiliate!
    We are a competitive Level 40 guild aiming to be one of the top 10 guilds.
    We placed #28 in the recent 24-hour Fusion Blitz War and #36 in the three-day Battle of the Beasts War! We achieved this feat without a lot of gem spending which we're saving for the next three day war. Plus this is all up from #277 in the Four-Hour Fusion Blitz War!

As mentioned above, we aim to be a top 10 guild, so we are all committed to spending and progressing in the upcoming war.
    We use line app for team communication (doesn't lag during wars, for effective communication.)

We are currently Recruiting TWO dedicated/active members.

Requirements:
    Dedicated (compete with our members for top points and achievements)
    Player Level: Level 70+ players with all legendary + or at least one epic
    Gem Spender - As previously stated, we are aiming for top 10, and we are all committed to the task. (100+ gems in the "epic armor war")
    Contributions - whatever you can spare, its for the good of the guild.
    Armor level - Legendary+ is recommended, will consider all applicants.

Contact me using line app (username is sleeboy2 or try Harbear) Thanks! We only have TWO spots left so hurry!
    Last edited by samuellee11; 10-12-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Join ElementalDamage

Hi,

We are an active guild of 21 out of 22 players that is looking to recruit active players who will battle in guild wars and contribute to our guild funds.

We ranked 537 in War of the Wicked and hope we can recruit more active people so we can do a lot better next war. We also are level 21 and close to level 22 guild and have 10 levels of element bonuses purchased.

Guild name: ElementalDamage
    Knights name: VESTA
    Friend code: WBB-CFM-BRW
    Last edited by Vesta; 11-06-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Hey!!!
    The Escalave, sister guild to Britherhood of Steel is Recruiting!!!!!!
    Please check out our thread for more info
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

D-Block Regcruiting

D Block has some new openings for both our primary and secondary guild
    We are looking for serious daily players who want to put forth the effort to be among the top guilds and earn great guild prizes.

Guild stats:
    • Guild Level 39
    • 28/29 players with 2 High Commander positions available.
    • Ranked 73 in 4 hour blitz, ranked 24 in 3 day beast war, ranked 54 in 24 hour blitz.
    • Guild Master - Level 103 with multiple 5* armors
    • Guild Sentinel - level 101 with multiple 5* armors
    • Guild Champion - Level 91 with multiple 5* armors, contributes 2mil in coins weekly
    • 10+ players over level 100 with all or some 5* armors.

Requirements:
    • Level 60+ with 4* or better armor
    • daily players only
    • 500k coin donation minimum weekly
    • Guild war participation

If you do not meet these requirements but want to show what you are made of, we have an entry level guild that we can get you in and watch your progress for guild promotion to D Block.

If you are interested, you must download the "Line" app and message one of the high commanders. Search for "D Block Halo", "D Block Donnie", or "Zylo1010".

Looking for an active guild

I'm only level 55 but I'm a very active player and leveling quickly. Looking for a very active guild aspiring to being the best as my current guild is full of inactive members. I also have 25 Monster Nests working on getting the last 4 at which point I have no problem donating 500k+ a week.

Raythion Lvl 55
    KnD Code: WBB-GGZ-ZFR
    New/70 Swampstone Platemail
    32/70 Armor of the Bear
    32/50 Torchflame Mantle
    30/50 Flamestorm Finery+
    Last edited by Raythion; 10-04-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raythion View Post
    I'm only level 55 but I'm a very active player and leveling quickly. Looking for a very active guild aspiring to being the best as my current guild is full of inactive members. I also have 25 Monster Nests working on getting the last 4 at which point I have no problem donating 500k+ a week.

Raythion Lvl 55
    KnD Code: WBB-GGZ-ZFR
    New/70 Swampstone Platemail
    32/70 Armor of the Bear
    32/50 Torchflame Mantle
    30/50 Flamestorm Finery+
    Once you hit lvl 60 you can join Britherhood of Steel's Second Guild, The Enclave!!!
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nate~ View Post
    Once you hit lvl 60 you can join Britherhood of Steel's Second Guild, The Enclave!!!
    I will. Thank you for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Raythion View Post
    I will. Thank you for your consideration.
    No problem
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed

Working on

Exclamation Join The Incerdibles

Join us in the spree for victory
    Guild level 50
    28 out of 33 members
    70 gaurdians
    Must be level 80 or above
    All bonus are 6%
    Pm daniel120
    Must have line by the way
    We are very active but we have lifes so like yea
    We do very well in the guild wars
    So pls message daniel120 on via line
    It would even better if u live somewher else beside noth america

Active player looking for strong guide

I'm looking to join a guide that aims to finish top 50. My current guide is not active enough in wars for my liking and being the highest scoring player for all wars so far I'd like to find a guide who is interested in actually putting in the effort.

My details are;

• Friend Code: WBB - FZV - YDG
    • Knight's name: Jabba
    • Knight's level:127

Armor;
    • Big4+ all at lvl50
    • Bigger4+ all at lvl70 (using skyguardian reg instead of Rocfeather+)
    • Combustion at lvl63 working towards 70
    • Armor of the Bear+ crafting now

Looking for a guide that;
    • Leadership roles are awarded to top contributors of gold, war points and game XP.
    • ALL members participate in wars
    • No requirement to spend GEMS
    • Has performed well in previous wars

PM me if you think your guide would be suitable and is looking for a strong player.

Guild: Melee Masters
    Rank in last war: 20
    Level: 37

Sentinel has multiple epics and is always in the top 10 onn the damage leaderboard, frequently has nemesis, was offered a spot in Forsaken but stayed with us.

Since the war, we have kicked the non actives, and four of our members have gotten epic, and everyones armor is much stronger.

INACTIVES WILL BE KICKED!

We are looking for strong, active members to join our guild. You will need to contribute, level up consistently, help in guild challenges, fight in wars, etc.

PM if you are interested, and make sure to include information about armors and etc.
    Last edited by bosskiller; 10-07-2013 at 06:52 AM.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Guild: Petrified Wood
    Rank in last war: 248
    Level: 37

A fast-growing guild for level 70+. We are searching for very active players who are willing to contribute some gold and effort into their guild. Big Four + armors (maxed or very close to maxed) or high level EB armors are a minmum for your setup. We regularly boot inactive players to try and replace them to reach high in the rankings one day.

Please PM me to provide me further details.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

2 spots open before war Q Mob

2 spots available before war
    place in last 3 day guild war:162
    place in last blitz: 239
    level:28 almost 29

spots available:24/26

bonuses: 6% to spirit 5% to all others

Requirements are must be level 40+ and be active. Gem spending is NOT required. Contributing gold to guild is required but no set amount. Just as much as you can afford. Being active in guild wars is a must. To apply send in-game application to Q Mob or send me a friend request with no guild WBB-VBB-HXV Benjamin.You can also send a message on our facebook page to apply https://www.facebook.com/Qmobknightsanddragons
    About me: level 119 maxed boilerplate, level 80 tectonic, EB armors a few +. I play everyday and scored 61k points in the 3 day war.