old bonus stack problem covert jet fighter and falcon supersonics... and goliaths

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: old bonus stack problem covert jet fighter and falcon supersonics... and goliaths

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Question old bonus stack problem covert jet fighter and falcon supersonics... and goliaths

Well
    I have not received my 300 shut up gold...

they said bonus wold never stack...

now we have the goliath (I couldn't get one, btw), but they are stacking bonus, right?

WHY the hell Covert fighter jet and Falcon supersonic cannot stack their bonuses???

just wondering...

ps.: Can I get my 300 gold at least???
    Code:
    GUILD OF WAR
    314-622-837
    -------------

Post Count
    Certain types of boost, generally those that make something smaller, fewer or shorter(i.e. "fewer casualties", "shorter upgrade times", "less time till your health refills") have diminishing returns when there are multiple sources of that boost on your account or faction. What that means is, each new source of that boost that you add is slightly less effective. So for instance if you have a 5% health regen boost effect and then another 5% health regen boost is added, you would see a total boost effect of 9%.

This is intentional, because these boosts cannot logically go below zero. It's impossible to have faster-than-instant upgrade times, for instance. Or to have a casualty rate modifier so low that you actually get units back. So for these boost types, we have the diminishing returns effect stated as above. New sources of the boost will still add to your total and progress you, though. Boost effects that ADD something (more attack, more defense, etc.) theoretically have no logical upper limit, and those stack normally (5% extra attack boost + 5% extra attack boost = 10% extra attack boost.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone215 View Post
    Certain types of boost, generally those that make something smaller, fewer or shorter(i.e. "fewer casualties", "shorter upgrade times", "less time till your health refills") have diminishing returns when there are multiple sources of that boost on your account or faction. What that means is, each new source of that boost that you add is slightly less effective. So for instance if you have a 5% health regen boost effect and then another 5% health regen boost is added, you would see a total boost effect of 9%.

This is intentional, because these boosts cannot logically go below zero. It's impossible to have faster-than-instant upgrade times, for instance. Or to have a casualty rate modifier so low that you actually get units back. So for these boost types, we have the diminishing returns effect stated as above. New sources of the boost will still add to your total and progress you, though. Boost effects that ADD something (more attack, more defense, etc.) theoretically have no logical upper limit, and those stack normally (5% extra attack boost + 5% extra attack boost = 10% extra attack boost.
    OP and you are describing something entriely different.

They are asking if 2 of the same Units Stack 3%+3%=6%
    Then why can't 2 other of the same Units Stack Energy+2 and Energy +2 = 4 (not 2)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Simple answer. GREE chose not to make the old ones stack. As we knew at the time. Yet we still play. Our bad now.

Hackers with multiple bridge jumpers or pounders proved months ago that the same items will bonus stack. Ship sailed. We got hosed. Quit or keep playing...

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We'll, if u are on Android, Wraith Goliath bonus doesnot stack, I think a thread mentioned that, but it does stack correctly on iOS. I have 6 and it comes to 18% bonus.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    We'll, if u are on Android, Wraith Goliath bonus doesnot stack, I think a thread mentioned that, but it does stack correctly on iOS. I have 6 and it comes to 18% bonus.

I have accounts on both Android and iOS and the Goliaths are stacking on both for me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am on android and all 6 of mine are working correctly.

Post Count
    I have android too and all six goliath stacks.but... I have same problem with falcon supersonic and that other plane.i only get +5 energy recovery instead of +7 ???????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think it also has to do with the way they were advertised. Gree did not advertise the Supersonic Fighter Jet and Covert Fighter Jet at all (as well as the First Strike Tomcat) in the LTQ. We learned of them from a LTQ walk-through on the forum. Gree said after the fact that many had them that they were a mistake and not supposed to be in the LTQ in the first place and also said that the units were of the same ID type and that they could not be made to stack. On the other hand, a pop up for the Wraith Goliath advertised by Gree indicated that they would stack. So it is obvious that units of the same ID type can be made to stack if they are willing. Not saying it is right or wrong, it just is what it is.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    I think it also has to do with the way they were advertised. Gree did not advertise the Supersonic Fighter Jet and Covert Fighter Jet at all (as well as the First Strike Tomcat) in the LTQ. We learned of them from a LTQ walk-through on the forum. Gree said after the fact that many had them that they were a mistake and not supposed to be in the LTQ in the first place and also said that the units were of the same ID type and that they could not be made to stack. On the other hand, a pop up for the Wraith Goliath advertised by Gree indicated that they would stack. So it is obvious that units of the same ID type can be made to stack if they are willing. Not saying it is right or wrong, it just is what it is.
    Very true, but it would be nice if they did stack.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree with you... all of you guys

but should we pay for gree mistakes?
    they said they would give us 300 gold for that mistake...
    Im waiting that gold until today...
    In that time, they said it was not possible to stack, and now we see that it is possible (we see the goliaths stacking)
    I thing they should correct this and make falcon supersonic and covert fighter jet stackable

and what they must do is not make any other mistake 'cause its getting very annoying (is the word correct? sorry my bad english)

another thing, more like cry for the math hehehhe (cry mode on)
    I know, as im an engineer, that -5% plus -5% is in fact 0,95 * 0,95, so its equals to 9,75%
    for the positive values, 5% plus 5% theoreticaly its 10% but:
    200 + 5% its 210
    210 + 5% its 210,5 (200+5% + 10+5%)
    now, if its about 200.000, it would be 210500
    heheheh
    cry mode off

Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    Code:
    GUILD OF WAR
    314-622-837
    -------------

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone215 View Post

Thanks Stone215...

Consistent Contributor Drama Llama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Like you I waited patiently for the 300 gold promised but it never materialised. I decided to eventually submit a ticket about it in the hope that I coud get it and was fobbed off. So much for doing what I thought was the right thing (waiting patiently not swamping support with tickets at the time) and assuming that gree would get through it's list eventually.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If they did make them stack all they would do is raise the requirements for each LTQ to make up the difference

Lurker
    Post Count

Stacking issue fixed - why don't we see the +2?

So, the reason we were given for not getting the +2 for each unit is because they were the same so they would not stack. Well, my faction tore it up on one of the recent events and we have the Rebel Wing Bomber. Not only do we have it, but we each got 5. Each one comes with a +10% Building Output and these stack to provide +50% Building Output.

That means, there is no longer a stacking issue. They have fixed it if that's the case. SOOOOOO, where's the +2 from this? Maybe throw it up there for everybody with both units to spend 300 gold on a new unit that will enable the stacking so Gree is back to even on it.

This would be customer service. I spend a lot of money on this game and getting 300 in gold back after dropping a vault on that event is nothing.