Tired of inactive members in your guild, doing all the work and they get the benifits

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tired of inactive members in your guild, doing all the work and they get the benifits

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Tired of inactive members in your guild, doing all the work and they get the benifits

Its time to move on, leave your frustrations with your old guild, its finally the time you start fresh and enjoy this game again, enjoy laughing having fun and kicking @ss along the way, no need to stress about failing to complete another guild quest, or falling short of your goals again and again.

The Bronx Knights (Invite code: 840674396) have a few spots available, if you and a few of your friends want to come over we can make some room for you.

Bonuses available;
    Casualty Rate: -14%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    Guild Member Increase: +22

But these aren't even the important bonuses, the key bonuses are the ones we get from wars and quests. Health Regen Bonuses, Casualty Decrease, 20% + Infantry, 20% +Magic, 30% +Machines the list goes on and on and on. As well as we always complete the GLTQs and are rewarded very nicely

We started as a top 750 guild have moved all the way into top 75, now re-evaluating our strategies to get the 50 wins, resulting in a top 250 finish last war.

We have an amazing core group of international players from all corners of the globe, it really makes this game as fun and exciting as it should be, whats the fun in a game if it feels like a stressful job, its time to move forward and enjoy life again.

If you're interested in joining and starting a new stage and journey, please use the invite code above or PM me for more details.

Happy Killing
    Slay

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Or if you would like to first get a feel for our crew, feel free to PM me your email address and we'll add you to our Groupme Recruiting Chat, from there you can see if you fit in with our group and personalities as well as ask any questions you might have. No need to apply to our guild to do so, just come on in and test the waters before making the commitment.

Lurker
    Post Count

I am available

I am currently in a guild but there are hardly activities happening there so looking to move into a better guild. My stats 530k a/d at lvl 125 and very active. Will that do for you?