can we do a gem free war - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can we do a gem free war

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin-MN View Post
    That's definitely a possibility, but - using math and hypothetical situations:

Assuming a guild with 60 members, an average of 300 cp per win, 38 possible battles in a 4 day period because it would require an hour to regen to full: Maximum CP of roughly 4.8 million.

This also assumes that all players in the guild are available and every fight is a win. I'm not sure even FUN could pull that off...
    FUN's health boosts are very high. They get about 8 hits in an hour, while many players are still at 4 or 5. With their stats over 10 million (some past 14 million now), and their health boost they are still completely unbeatable in a gem free war.
    Last edited by Rastlin; 10-03-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    FUN's health boosts are very high. They get about 8 hits in an hour, while many players are still at 4 or 5. With their stats over 10 million (some past 14 million now), and their health boost they are still completely unbeatable in a gem free war.
    It may not change the top3 rankings, but it would certainly shake up the next100. The difference in stats between top25 and top100 isn't as huge as between top3 and top10. I personally think the only real thing they could do to "rebalance" the war system would be to remove the top10 from the pool entirely, take their historical gem spend and charge them, and just give them the prizes. Let everyone else fight over the next 1240 rankings on a somewhat level footing.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    FUN members are pretty active. Combine that with their high health regen and 60 members within the guild, I think they will still score enough points for first spot.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aphroKEN View Post
    FUN members are pretty active. Combine that with their high health regen and 60 members within the guild, I think they will still score enough points for first spot.
    Of course they will. But contrary to the mods belief, FUN isn't actually the only guild in KA; nor are they the only ones affected by changes in the game.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    I like these rewards a lot. Better designs than usual so I won't go gem free. I want these.