Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Majestic Friend Clean-out?

A few days ago I had 8 majestic members in my friend list and now I'm down to 1, did you guys decide you're too elite for outside friends or have I been systematically shunned hahaha.

Still got a handy bunch on their just an unusual observation.
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

Quote Originally Posted by leale View Post
    A few days ago I had 8 majestic members in my friend list and now I'm down to 1, did you guys decide you're too elite for outside friends or have I been systematically shunned hahaha.

Th same thing happened on Ios where the top guild decided to nix all friends on the outside. Kinda wierd but its a part of life. Don't feel so bad about it.

Also: You can only use 10 friends per day. So find 10 great ones and you will be fine

Name change

That's definitely possible, but they may also have changed their name back to whatever it was before Majestic.

Android Player
    Knight: Frantastic -LVL 100+
    Guild: The Immortals

Hi! I'm not sure how my guildmates like to do it, but I've dedicated my friends spots to my guild members, so they're priority, including the Alliance guild. Naturally, I'd want my friends to have the best armors so I can use them when I need them in the Epic Boss battles.
    For the most part, that means weeding out the others and ALSO trying to make sure my game doesn't lag too much. I would like to think it's nothing personal!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

I'm curious what is lag is that people keep mentioning relating to friends. I've had 125+/129 friends for quite some time and never experienced it. Maybe it's because I play on a nexus 10.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    Hi! I'm not sure how my guildmates like to do it, but I've dedicated my friends spots to my guild members, so they're priority, including the Alliance guild. Naturally, I'd want my friends to have the best armors so I can use them when I need them in the Epic Boss battles.
    For the most part, that means weeding out the others and ALSO trying to make sure my game doesn't lag too much. I would like to think it's nothing personal!
    All good more of curious observation than a concern, there's only so many forgestones I need to see in a friends list
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

What Lady said, I also tend to delete low level Friends (Under 100) who have not leveled up for a long time, since that usually means they're inactive or stopped playing, it's nothing personal just I want to have the good active players in my friends list

I cleaned out a lot of my friends because it made working with the Hire Friends list a lot easier, especially after the change to only loading 8 at a time. When there are 100+ friends and you have to load, load, load... to get to the end of the lis to see how many you've hired and when the clock restarts, it's a major pain in the ass. Fewer friends makes this easier. As said above, it's nothing personal.

Quote Originally Posted by leale View Post

you prob. have to ask those people that have removed you to know what reason it was.
    for myself Im at 107/129 friends and only remove low/lvl inactive players.
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

lol srsly? you guys just whine about every little thing. people clean out friend lists so often. just find new ones and move on...

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

You're too elite for us. You are a threat that had to be removed.

Who knows why they removed you. Not like it really matters in this game tbh.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

wow :/ people are taking this thread way too seriously, is there a way to lock it myself?
    ARMOUR:

No, we have to keep this alive. Don't you dare lock or delete it or we will have to friend zone you again.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

There is a lag spike for a lot of players when we get above a certain number of friends. It used to be 50, but I've noticed it around 70 or so lately.

I just cleaned out my friends list and realized after that most of what remained was my guildmates. Majestic is a larger guild, if any of them did the same as I did they wouldn't have room for anyone outside of the guild.
    Android
    Rylar Pendragon
    Level 100+
    Guild leader of Pendragon. A top 100 guild
    Email RylarPendragon@gmail.com with applications.

My first priority is to add other people in majestic before others, and once it gets to about 70+ friends I start to lag so I keep it there.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired