Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Close the Gap!

This is why I hunt down and crush top players in my world as they bully smaller players and allaince.

Train events dont really pay gold to play with my 55 factories training small amounts of arts and hails an hour I could finish event with 50 plus uv and stay at top 5 without spending gold
    Last edited by The1nONLY; 10-13-2013 at 06:47 AM.
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    This is why I hunt down and crush top players in my world as they bully smaller players and allaince.

Train events dont really pay gold to play with my 55 factories training small amounts of arts and hails an hour I could finish event with 50 plus uv and stay at top 5 without spending gold
    U see u r one of those good players who hates others to crush new players or small ones

but in almost 90% of the wolrds top players r always the bully
    keep up good work ^^ and I hope u the best

Btw xD our alli now is the biggest threat on top alli

top alli even kicked out some if his players and asked our leader, and some other memebers with 1b, 600m and 800m to join them xD
    but they turned them down

o look, log in today and find 10 attacks
    9 from a guy in top 3 alliance 8 levels higher
    and 1 on an outpost from a superbase from a guy 6 above.
    this is getting beyond stupid, the most important thing in a game is a playerbase, GREE needs to look at this, we get new servers, people are level 30 on it within hours, building tens of million UV within days, and then they push all the lower players off the game, then sit there wondering why 6 months down the line, there is no one left. it is a joke, people can not win the solo events, because
    A. top people wipe them out for cheap undeserved BP no matter the level gap (make it zero for 5 levels or above gap, not rocket science)
    B. there is no one else for everyone else TO hit because top people have already beaten them off the game.
    (and fix your filter, you blocked half of s c r a p e)
    I play on server 3, in a good alliance there joined late and got lucky, i'm only level 15, and got 2m BP from people my level trying, and hitting what they hit.
    the game should be risk/reward not hit everything weaker for cheap BP.

Alliance events are better, all solo ones are are people spending gold and bullying.

i play this game to play the game, not to sit building units and occasionaly sc**** enough together in an outpost to hit NPCs occasionally, nor do i play this game to hit the same person multiple times every week, if i wanted to farm i would play farmville.

and back to daily gifts, one on of my servers i am on day 29, a BRONZE ITEM CRATE?
    seriously? it needs to be more then that.
    Last edited by phalanx1337; 10-17-2013 at 02:22 PM.

new worlds will collapse real fast. while they are filling up with experienced players, the heavy gold spenders can win the individual events. At the start of this game the events were few and far between and the rewards for individual events were nothing like they are now. on day 35 in world 18, there are numerous people with lvl 80-90 commanders. people are still getting their footing and get demolished. These commander levels took at least twice the amount of time in previous earlier worlds. I think the rewards need to be stair stepped so that players can have somewhat of a chance to compete as they build and gain bases and resources.

Gree need a new system that moves the top players into worlds with other top players.
    Or a system that puts them in compertitions with each other so instead of each world having a separate compertition the compertions are level based so each player level has its own compertions. Within all the worlds.
    Then allow top players to compete in exclusive compertions on exclusive worlds that players can move their bases and commanders into. These have higher rewards but players have to pay gold to enter them.

Or have gold free worlds, meaning worlds players can move to that no player within that world can use gold ever! When I mean move I mean start a fresh. Like any new world. But the option for gold use is totally blocked. These are then free play worlds and the rest gold worlds.

GREE support are u kidding ?!!

First of all, i m an active player on ur war game and this is my 4rth world. I find here a great game and i make many friends.

Then, the bad.

I read here that we only have to reach a new world or win event to receive gifts to close the gap...

What a joke from GREE ! More and more players are angry against GREE because the support do nothing when we report cheaters ! Each time a new world opens, only 4 hours after, there is EACH TIME like 3 players who reached level 30 and only less than 2 days capture level 34 renegade outpost. Then this same players keep the higher of event top ranked and never falls.

Don't make me laugth answering they paid for this, they can't spend 500 to 1000 dollars in a free game each time a new world opens. U have to understand a little bit how works social networks with enterprise like ur with do nothing to kick this cheaters : a player frustationg or angry can make u a bad advertizing contacting all of its contacts. And its contacts advertise their own contact and ... i m sure u understand !

Can i have to make a petition on every social network or u react kicking cheaters ? We can also think that GREE does a financial swindle on its players who spend a few money on its game : GREE lets cheaters plays into improving player spending money. To spend money is useless because of cheaters, because of after 2 days a new world openned, cheaters come to u with commanders level 60 to 90. Spending money is useless because of u will never be top 5 during event because of cheaters.

But perhaps they are not cheaters, perhaps u paid them to reach highest levels and improve player spending money to close the gap between...

Stop answering "we can not give u the result of investigation" when we contact gree support.

Listen to players who, like me, plays hard and so many hours to reach top. Players who spend a few dollars too.

U have a real problem and u have to react. Kicking my message is not the react i wait from u. Bad worldwide advertize could have consequences on your actions u have to know. Real world and information is on social networks too

Thank to listen this hudge angry message

Quote Originally Posted by AngryActivePlayer View Post
    First of all, i m an active player on ur war game and this is my 4rth world. I find here a great game and i make many friends.

Then, the bad.

I read here that we only have to reach a new world or win event to receive gifts to close the gap...

What a joke from GREE ! More and more players are angry against GREE because the support do nothing when we report cheaters ! Each time a new world opens, only 4 hours after, there is EACH TIME like 3 players who reached level 30 and only less than 2 days capture level 34 renegade outpost. Then this same players keep the higher of event top ranked and never falls.

Don't make me laugth answering they paid for this, they can't spend 500 to 1000 dollars in a free game each time a new world opens. U have to understand a little bit how works social networks with enterprise like ur with do nothing to kick this cheaters : a player frustationg or angry can make u a bad advertizing contacting all of its contacts. And its contacts advertise their own contact and ... i m sure u understand !

Can i have to make a petition on every social network or u react kicking cheaters ? We can also think that GREE does a financial swindle on its players who spend a few money on its game : GREE lets cheaters plays into improving player spending money. To spend money is useless because of cheaters, because of after 2 days a new world openned, cheaters come to u with commanders level 60 to 90. Spending money is useless because of u will never be top 5 during event because of cheaters.

But perhaps they are not cheaters, perhaps u paid them to reach highest levels and improve player spending money to close the gap between...

Stop answering "we can not give u the result of investigation" when we contact gree support.

Listen to players who, like me, plays hard and so many hours to reach top. Players who spend a few dollars too.

U have a real problem and u have to react. Kicking my message is not the react i wait from u. Bad worldwide advertize could have consequences on your actions u have to know. Real world and information is on social networks too

You are an idiot

response to stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by AngryActivePlayer View Post

Then, the bad.

AngryActivePlayer....you need to (1) learn how to spell, (2) learn how to punctuate, (3) learn how to spell, (4) stop posting anything here until you can represent yourself coherently, (5) learn how to spell.

Reading this ridiculous letter here was 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back. I dislike you intensely for that.

I fear for the future of the world with mouth breathing morons like yourself out there...

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps_DP View Post
    AngryActivePlayer....you need to (1) learn how to spell, (2) learn how to punctuate, (3) learn how to spell, (4) stop posting anything here until you can represent yourself coherently, (5) learn how to spell.

Reading this ridiculous letter here was 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back. I dislike you intensely for that.

I fear for the future of the world with mouth breathing morons like yourself out there...
    You forgot a semicolon

Ha!!

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    You forgot a semicolon
    You got me...I'll go back to elementary school with 'Ole Mouth Breather "AngryActive" and learn how to write and punctuate...lol!!

There are some really stupid people in the world, huh??

Idea, totally unrelated to this thread:

Let's start another thread and talk about the worlds we are in--so we can help educate each other as to what's going on in other worlds. I'm considering starting a second account, but want to be careful where I go.

Thanks Sporky! Love the name by the way...Lol!!

Friendly bump

Cheaters are hard to spot in gold games, what you see as cheating may be gold users who are spending large amounts of real world money to put them selves in the position to win all gree competitions its the system at fault if they go for my no gold world idea. Cheaters will stand out very fast.

I am coasting in my world, waiting to see if they are ever going to fix this games problems. I want gree to start one gold free world as an experiment to see if adverts can cover the running costs of one world, make it an advert to get your free daily gift and commander free competitions and no unit buff type prizes either

What kind of world do u want then. A world where everyone has the same units the same amount if units. The same level commanders. The same stats on all the commanders. Will that make it fair enough for you? It would be like of all the men looked the same and had the same D size in the world. The world just wouldn't go around anymore.

how about, less people teleporting all over the map during AP events to hit everything?

a world where everyone has an equal chance for example.

daily gifts suck, item boxes are nonesence, pre update opened a silver got ONE junior recruit, and a bronze i got FIVE.

but at least the new update is a positive move.

Maybe teleporting should have a cool down period. One teleport per 6 hours.