!!!Incoming!!! Level cap being raised to 300. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: !!!Incoming!!! Level cap being raised to 300.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They should add a prize for each level, would at least kind of make it worth it, because that unit is garbage for going though that many levels

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwjason View Post
    They should add a prize for each level, would at least kind of make it worth it, because that unit is garbage for going though that many levels
    I've never understood why there is no reward as you level, even a token unit

Post Count
    Lv 140 no words lol!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    well, at least it's something. And it shows that they are still putting some effort into updating this game. I'm hoping the next announcement will be the hiring of 100 android developers to help fix all the bugs.
    All of my invisible, unable to upgrade and unable to move LT buildings agree with this.

It's been THREE MONTHS.
    Modern War
    Mini ~ Needs Allies

992 049 445

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I honestly thought there was an extra zero on there...
    What a crappy reward
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sweet 150 more skill points

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count

Lightbulb This change could resolve a few issues

I think some consideration could have been given to a different plan for L300.

I understand Gree sees a need to increase the highest level to 300.

There is a reward, as there was last time for reaching 250.

Those that went for the L250 reward last time then complained that they were at L250 and were thereby disadvantaged. Being at 250 has many advantages but I also accept it comes with some restrictions.

I suggest there is NO REWARD for reaching L300 this time. I accept its now too late but the rest of this could be considered to once and for all solve the problem of many rushing there and then voicing the perennial complaint.

I understand the the unit numbers will be increased to 3,000 from the current 2,000.

This is my suggestion: when we reach L100 we are entitled to have 500 allies which allows us 2,000 units. A factor of 4 x our level in units using the maximum 500 allies. That is to say 100 x 5 = 500 x 4 = 2,000

I suggest 500 allies REMAIN THE LIMIT.

When a player reaches Level 200 (or somewhere near that) allow that factor to be increased to 5 x your max 500 allies. So a level 200 would still maintain 500 allies but would then be able to multiply the allies 500 x 5 = 2,500 units.

When reaching L300 (or at a level near to that) then the maximum 500 allies is multiplied by 6 to become 500 x 6 = 3,000 units.

When Level 400 (or whatever level) is required then it will become 500 x 7 = 3,500 units.

This would give the higher levels an advantage beyond significant, would finally solve the perennial complaint and would give everyone the encouragement to get there without undue delay.

Of course, any factor could be used and the level they commence is arbitrary and can be locked in anywhere that balances encouragement with fairness.

The rivals gap can close more (which is always another complaint), and must close more since a significant advantage is given to higher levels more than current.

Think about it Mr/Ms Gree.
    Last edited by Wai; 10-01-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    God l, I am on 205 ,, was thinking 250 will be the end of it , and will go back to my " life "
    Well , next time ..
    Please come and support my project .

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/modern-tank

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    I think some consideration could have been given to a different plan for L300.

I understand Gree sees a need to increase the highest level to 300.

Those that went for the L250 reward last time then complained that they were at L250 and were thereby disadvantaged. Being at 250 has many advantages but I also accept it comes with some restrictions.

I suggest there is NO REWARD for reaching L300 this time. I accept its now too late but the rest of this could be considered to once and for all solve the problem of many rushing there and then voicing the perennial complaint.

I understand the the unit numbers will be increased to 3,000 from the current 2,000.

This is my suggestion: when we reach L100 we are entitled to have 500 allies which allows us 2,000 units. A factor of 4 x our level in units using the maximum 500 allies. That is to say 100 x 5 = 500 x 4 = 2,000

I suggest 500 allies REMAIN THE LIMIT.

When a player reaches Level 200 (or somewhere near that) allow that factor to be increased to 5 x your max 500 allies. So a level 200 would still maintain 500 allies but would then be able to multiply the allies 500 x 5 = 2,500 units.

When reaching L300 (or at a level near to that) then the maximum 500 allies is multiplied by 6 to become 500 x 6 = 3,000 units.

When Level 400 (or whatever level) is required then it will become 500 x 7 = 3,500 units.

This would give the higher levels an advantage beyond significant, would finally solve the perennial complaint and would give everyone the encouragement to get there without undue delay.

Of course, any factor could be used and the level they commence is arbitrary and can be locked in anywhere that balances encouragement with fairness.

The rivals gap can close more (which is always another complaint), and must close more since a significant advantage is given to higher levels more than current.

Think about it Mr/Ms Gree.
    Makes total sence, completely agree

Post Count
    Why should there be a level cap at all? Just use a formula for required exp points, like 1.5 or 1.25 times the last level, to the next level, and at each new level continue to add 3 skill points and allow the quantity of allies to be level times 5? So what if someone is level 1500 with 4500 skill points and can bring 30,000 units to battle?
    Last edited by Kefa; 10-01-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Geniuses deep in greed reading this i hope and implementing by next year at least when my lvl 73 reaches lvl 100 ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by wai View Post
    i think some consideration could have been given to a different plan for l300.

I understand gree sees a need to increase the highest level to 300.

Those that went for the l250 reward last time then complained that they were at l250 and were thereby disadvantaged. Being at 250 has many advantages but i also accept it comes with some restrictions.

I suggest there is no reward for reaching l300 this time. I accept its now too late but the rest of this could be considered to once and for all solve the problem of many rushing there and then voicing the perennial complaint.

This is my suggestion: When we reach l100 we are entitled to have 500 allies which allows us 2,000 units. A factor of 4 x our level in units using the maximum 500 allies. That is to say 100 x 5 = 500 x 4 = 2,000

i suggest 500 allies remain the limit.

When a player reaches level 200 (or somewhere near that) allow that factor to be increased to 5 x your max 500 allies. So a level 200 would still maintain 500 allies but would then be able to multiply the allies 500 x 5 = 2,500 units.

When reaching l300 (or at a level near to that) then the maximum 500 allies is multiplied by 6 to become 500 x 6 = 3,000 units.

When level 400 (or whatever level) is required then it will become 500 x 7 = 3,500 units.

Think about it mr/ms gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Why cheap out on units now ???? 120k I'd go for it
    12k unit. No thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Why cheap out on units now ???? 120k I'd go for it 12k unit. No thanks.
    The unit for reaching level 250 was the highest in the game at the time. Not so this time round. I doubt many will go for it.

I really think that Wai has come up with a great implementation for increasing the unit numbers to 3000. However the rival list should also reflect these changes.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Why should there be a level cap at all? Just use a formula for required exp points, like 1.5 or 1.25 times the last level, to the next level, and at each new level continue to add 3 skill points and allow the quantity of allies to be level times 5? So what if someone is level 1500 with 4500 skill points and can bring 30,000 units to battle?
    Agree... program in a formula and let it ride.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sigh.......

And I was just beginning to enjoy the liberation of not having to think about how much XPs I get for LTQs, FLTQs, WD, and so forth.....

On the bright side, I am sure there will a bunch of people who will be at higher levels than me in short order....

Wonder if they are going to modify the the rivals list ranges for the higher levels?