!!!Incoming!!! Level cap being raised to 300. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !!!Incoming!!! Level cap being raised to 300.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    Sweet 150 more skill points
    Exactly...

Great ideas Wai and yes there probably shouldn't be a level cap considering how fast things are moving now.

For those wondering why, you might not be around or at L250, it's starting to get rather crowded there with the strongest players in the game able to see down to under L190. The strong hard core players will always rise to the top this just gives them a fresh goal.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    When the mig 250 came out that was something but this is plain crap.
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation top tier

So when you raised cap to 250 you left the top tier in boss events as 150-250 which is brutal to those on the lower end of those 100 levels since you're raising the cap to 300 now will there be a new boss tier or will max level be 150-300 making it even worse for those below 200 to compete in boss events?

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    I think they should make a mafia cap of 1,000...
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Lurker
    Post Count

pulling away

Maybe people will be able to delay leveling out of low 200s and eventually gain some good WD points as people get up close to 300

Marine Corps Special Ops – The perfectly balanced company of factions! 655601216

MCSO was founded on one principle: We play serious to have fun and make friends, while never breaking the bank. Our expectations of our players have never changed from always being attainable with little or no gold and serious play, while maintaining a strict policy to manage underachievement on all events.
    • “Funding Friendly” evolving event expectations that keep us in Top 100!
    • Calculated adaptations to our strategies as Gree changes the game
    • Active Parlingo and Website with great Intel and game strategy collection/sharing
    • 4 factions working closely together creating tiers for all levels of active players
    • GREAT social atmosphere – unmatched camaraderie. WE EVEN HAVE A GAME ROOM!
    I joined MCSO as my first faction and have never looked back, because of the fun/serious game play and great people that have grown to be some of my best friends. Come see why at 655601216 in game and “mcso5” on Parlingo!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation This is a VERY good idea! Seriously!

I do hope GREE pays attention to this...

Because this 3000 allies thing is totally gonna screw up the entire balance and economics of the game otherwise... It's just going to be another inflation that makes the current inflated stats absolutely no end value... 1 million stats is the new 100k... Everybody's got em... Increase the units and yup... Now everyone has 5 million stats... And the top three faction players have 10's of millions... now the new goal is even further away and harder to get... now the trophies are even more ridiculous... 7 and 8 digit trophies! What is recommended here actually restores the balance and economy of stats in the game, making it a fair advantage to those players at those levels and a mark of achievement... It actually increases the strategy of the game and gives it more objective than what has been happening since India and especially France... Rather than awarding these god trophies to everyone, we're allowing them to utilize more of their own units they have already earned... And as suggested, we can actually start to break the game up into leagues to isolate the poor under 100k stat crowd from the over 1 million crowd... From the over 5 million crowd... And then we can have world domination placements for each league... That way the trophies can be adjusted to the stats of the league... You don't like being restrained by your league? Then advance to the next one! It rewards the diligence of players that are go getters instead of penalizing them. It also placated all the farmers out there who want to sit on the Porsche and drink sun tea until its time to collect their money so they can upgrade their farm... Life is good in the under 100k crowd...

Seriously... You wanna save the game and make everyone happy... Below is how to do so without blowing the bubble on the economy and ruining it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    I think some consideration could have been given to a different plan for L300.

I understand Gree sees a need to increase the highest level to 300.

There is a reward, as there was last time for reaching 250.

Those that went for the L250 reward last time then complained that they were at L250 and were thereby disadvantaged. Being at 250 has many advantages but I also accept it comes with some restrictions.

I suggest there is NO REWARD for reaching L300 this time. I accept its now too late but the rest of this could be considered to once and for all solve the problem of many rushing there and then voicing the perennial complaint.

I understand the the unit numbers will be increased to 3,000 from the current 2,000.

This is my suggestion: when we reach L100 we are entitled to have 500 allies which allows us 2,000 units. A factor of 4 x our level in units using the maximum 500 allies. That is to say 100 x 5 = 500 x 4 = 2,000

I suggest 500 allies REMAIN THE LIMIT.

When a player reaches Level 200 (or somewhere near that) allow that factor to be increased to 5 x your max 500 allies. So a level 200 would still maintain 500 allies but would then be able to multiply the allies 500 x 5 = 2,500 units.

When reaching L300 (or at a level near to that) then the maximum 500 allies is multiplied by 6 to become 500 x 6 = 3,000 units.

When Level 400 (or whatever level) is required then it will become 500 x 7 = 3,500 units.

This would give the higher levels an advantage beyond significant, would finally solve the perennial complaint and would give everyone the encouragement to get there without undue delay.

Of course, any factor could be used and the level they commence is arbitrary and can be locked in anywhere that balances encouragement with fairness.

The rivals gap can close more (which is always another complaint), and must close more since a significant advantage is given to higher levels more than current.

Think about it Mr/Ms Gree.

Looks like your missing a zero at the end of those stats.

Post Count
    What happened to the xp of players having been stalled at level 250? Was it allowed to grow and be credited for a nice jump upward in level with the new cap? It sure wouldn't be nice doing low xp missions. Yes, I noticed you removed the Cortez targets...so tricky .