Fix for LTQ (no mobs in Coliseum) released

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix for LTQ (no mobs in Coliseum) released

Fix for LTQ (no mobs in Coliseum) released

Hey all,

We have just released the fix for the LTQ issue that was causing mobs to no longer show up in the Coliseum after the GLTQ was completed. The fix is on dataset ka_20131001_1. Please close and reopen the app to see the new data (do NOT delete and reinstall as this will put you on the wrong data set).

Thank you for your patience while this was being resolved.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes, now the zone is crowded!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the fix and the clear instructions.

Unfortunately, yet again a GREE error will generate a huge amount of gem sales to make up for the time lost while this was being addressed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or everyone just did a work-around by jumping out and creating a guild to do the individual quest 1/10. Now Gree has their guild database clogged with empty guilds.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well at least they released it before the end!! Haha 😎👍
    But I didnt wait for it and I lost all my guild counting in donation and points...😡👎
    I think its about time to start testing all those events before they become active with all bugs..😜
    Lets see when GREE will mess up events again..hope they always fix it soon

Banned
    Post Count
    So will there be any extension for The time some of us have lost?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post
    Unfortunately, yet again a GREE error will generate a huge amount of gem sales to make up for the time lost while this was being addressed.
    Error? No, no. Those are Gree Features.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is a serious question - How many events in the past 6 months has Gree released that were bug free?

I complain about this but the game is still a lot of fun and without it I'd be stuck with tetris, tilt to live, and lock 'n roll..but seriously, if I did my job this poorly I would have been fired 50 times by now.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    This is a serious question - How many events in the past 6 months has Gree released that were bug free?

I complain about this but the game is still a lot of fun and without it I'd be stuck with tetris, tilt to live, and lock 'n roll..but seriously, if I did my job this poorly I would have been fired 50 times by now.
    More like 50 times a day.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    So will there be any extension for The time some of us have lost?
    The event does seem to have been extended. Hopefully by enough for those who sat and waited.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    The event does seem to have been extended. Hopefully by enough for those who sat and waited.
    I almost said something snarky, then I saw who posted this. My timer seems to be unaffected, unless they just added time to the deadline without affecting the timer. Doesn't matter, a few hours doesn't normally make much difference in how far you can progress in these things, given that the last levels normally take in the neighborhood of 10k energy.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well this did give us a chance to get over the bug that dropped players from our guild so lost their rank, stats etc. And gree won't answer their tickets to restore guild stats. Because the play HAD to be ditch your guild and finish and then come back. So the heck with having fun trash talking your team into rising up donations and guild ranks and you know what hey lets just guild hop too. Yeah we may also accidently delete and reinstall cause we know that's the reboot option that often seems to fix the rampant errors, but sometimes is the wrong play.
    Im happy about that? No. We also lost a few good players out of disgust.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So you left your guild and came back without your rankings-- so what? Not like this game was designed for guild jumping anyway! I had the bug that others had where I got kicked outta my guild and lost my donations and points, and I had to reapply to my guild. I just look at it as a challenge and opportunity for even more trash-talking, since I'm gonna claw my way back up to the top of the guild where I once was ;-)

To leave a guild or game because this happened is pure foolishness IMHO... it's not like they lost a shytton of gems or anything...

short n sweet, shyt happens, so turn it around and make it an opportunity to create even more fun shyt talking!

Post Count

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    If I did my job this poorly I would have been fired 50 times by now.
    Well, that's the problem. GREE is firing people all the time but they can't find someone who does the job right. Good programmers won't apply to GREE

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update cj

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69 View Post
    Well this did give us a chance to get over the bug that dropped players from our guild so lost their rank, stats etc. And gree won't answer their tickets to restore guild stats. Because the play HAD to be ditch your guild and finish and then come back. So the heck with having fun trash talking your team into rising up donations and guild ranks and you know what hey lets just guild hop too. Yeah we may also accidently delete and reinstall cause we know that's the reboot option that often seems to fix the rampant errors, but sometimes is the wrong play.
    Im happy about that? No. We also lost a few good players out of disgust.
    If this is the reason they quit, they were going to leave anyway!
    If your members where worried about their donations and ranks records they could always take screenshots as proof
    Of their true placement.
    It is annoying that there is bugs and problems in the game but this was not a major one. With good communication and a well informed guild this bug should not have been an issue.

Personally I like this quest.