can we get a function where we can rate rivals? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48

Thread: can we get a function where we can rate rivals?

  1. #16
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    yes because i really need comments like this when i just found out my mother has lung cancer . you shouldn't take the piss out of mentaly disabled people like i said in my other post, it is just as bad as being racists . you should be a shamed of yourself, what is wrong with you people you really think it is cool well lets be honest it makes you look like a total loser. this is a forum not a spelling bee. if i had a child who acted like this i would give a spanked ass so hard you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. grow up.
    Aren't you the same herpaderp who was saying "Don't pick on me I have brain damage" in another thread? Sorry, princess... tell your mom to switch to menthol and suck it up. You get no sympathy from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  2. #17
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    143
    You do happen to know people who do not smoke can get lung cancer right?

  3. #18
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    I also know menthol cigarettes won't do anything to help. You do realize I really don't care?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  4. #19
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
    I'm sorry you're going though stuff man but I don't think anyone here knows what the heck you were trying to say in that post. I know I read it and thought "wtf" too...so yeah, if you could maybe word it a little different that would be great.

    thank you, some people on here are so rude , it is shocking they think being rude to people is cool. i know how people are not going to agree with everythink. guess they are use to being jocks and they miss their college years and need to be *****y on a forum to make their life feel full . dip your not funny , alot of people don't talk on here because they don't want to talk to an ass like you. you stand out all right for all the wrong reasons, have you ever thought about growing up and stop acting like a teenage brat . i am shocked you haven't been banned , i bet alot of people have complained about you. don't call me princess the only thing i expected was to be spoke to the same way you would want everyone else to speak to you, i am not asking for everyone to agree with me as everyone is different. you shouldn't be bullying anyone fulse spot.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 10-01-2013 at 11:03 AM.

  5. #20
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    This is the most helpful thing I will ever say you to: Don't come to the internet looking for sympathy. If you're being "bullied," don't raise the excuse of being "brain damaged." You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  6. #21
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Somewhere cuddly
    Post Count
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    thank you, some people on here are so rude , it is shocking they think being rude to people is cool. i know how people are not going to agree with everythink. guess they are use to being jocks and they miss their college years and need to be *****y on a forum to make their life feel full . dip your not funny , alot of people don't talk on here because they don't want to talk to an ass like you. you stand out all right for all the wrong reasons, have you ever thought about growing up and stop acting like a teenage brat . i am shocked you haven't been banned , i bet alot of people have complained about you. don't call me princess the only thing i expected was to be spoke to the same way you would want everyone else to speak to you, i am not asking for everyone to agree with me as everyone is different. you shouldn't be bullying anyone fulse spot.
    I'm sorry for your situation, it sounds really terrible. One thing it consider though: if you want to be treated like everyone else, why do you repeatedly point out what makes you different? Maybe you should just take it in stride, let it roll off your back, and keep your private struggles to yourself so you won't get hurt.

    Not wanting to sound mean or uncaring so please don't take what I say the wrong way.

  7. #22
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCauda View Post
    I'm sorry for your situation, it sounds really terrible. One thing it consider though: if you want to be treated like everyone else, why do you repeatedly point out what makes you different? Maybe you should just take it in stride, let it roll off your back, and keep your private struggles to yourself so you won't get hurt.

    Not wanting to sound mean or uncaring so please don't take what I say the wrong way.
    what i was pointing out to people is bullying people for what ever reason is not acceptable. the is a right and wrong way to talk to people. i would never talk to people the way dip does . we are adults which means we should be more mature. this forum is a place to talk about the game and if you agree or disagree that is fine. a simple sorry i don't understand what you said is fine, the is no need for people to be *****y about it.


    @ dip .

    i haven't come on here looking for sympathy, just because your the kind of guy that would make up a threads just for attention doesn't mean everyone is . i came on here looking for news , info , updates , what people think of the game , ideas ect . What do i get but people like you making rude comments at everythink i post 24/7. if you don't agree with what people say that is fine but the way you talk to people is not wanted what so ever, get over yourself. read the rules and remember them it will do you some good.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 10-01-2013 at 11:34 AM.

  8. #23
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    One thing is true... you'd never talk to anyone the way I do. I spell things properly, think my posts through, employ wit and humor, and don't whine about all my personal crap to people who don't care. Perhaps if you talked to people the way I do, you wouldn't be "bullied" so often.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  9. #24
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Post Count
    760
    Oh dippy, you really should only pick on people who can actually handle it and not weak minded people. lol
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

    RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

    My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

    LOLGREE

  10. #25
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Somewhere cuddly
    Post Count
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    what i was pointing out to people is bullying people for what ever reason is not acceptable. the is a right and wrong way to talk to people. i would never talk to people the way dip does . we are adults which means we should be more mature. this forum is a place to talk about the game and if you agree or disagree that is fine. a simple sorry i don't understand what you said is fine, the is no need for people to be *****y about it.
    I learned a long time ago that we can't control what others think and say, so I try to just let it go. Especially on the Internet lol

    I don't think Dippy is being rude, I think he's being honest. It may offend people but it's their choice to let it bother them. As long as you stick to your sense of propriety and conduct yourself according to what you believe is right, then there is no reason for you to be unhappy.


  11. #26
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCauda View Post
    I learned a long time ago that we can't control what others think and say, so I try to just let it go. Especially on the Internet lol

    I don't think Dippy is being rude, I think he's being honest. It may offend people but it's their choice to let it bother them. As long as you stick to your sense of propriety and conduct yourself according to what you believe is right, then there is no reason for you to be unhappy.

    i think he is being rude and i am sure alot of people see his comments as being rude . it is okay i am unhappy but not from these comments  , i just wanted to put my point across. thanks for talking to me the way you would like someone to talk to you. to be honest i only said about my problems to make dip look bad for when he comments back , so i guess i win . i normaly say bad things about myself but i know as a person i am better than him so thanks for that dip.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 10-01-2013 at 11:52 AM.

  12. #27
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Somewhere cuddly
    Post Count
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    i think he is being rude and i am sure alot of people see his comments as being rude . it is okay i am unhappy but not from these comments  , i just wanted to put my point across. thanks for talking to me the way you would like someone to talk to you. to be honest i only said about my problems to make dip look bad for when he comments back , so i guess i win . i normaly say bad things about myself but i know as a person i am better than him so thanks for that dip.
    Lol it's good you can walk away taking something good from a bad experience

  13. #28
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Making Molly Maguires hitlist.
    Post Count
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    thank you, some people on here are so rude , it is shocking they think being rude to people is cool. i know how people are not going to agree with everythink. guess they are use to being jocks and they miss their college years and need to be *****y on a forum to make their life feel full . dip your not funny , alot of people don't talk on here because they don't want to talk to an ass like you. you stand out all right for all the wrong reasons, have you ever thought about growing up and stop acting like a teenage brat . i am shocked you haven't been banned , i bet alot of people have complained about you. don't call me princess the only thing i expected was to be spoke to the same way you would want everyone else to speak to you, i am not asking for everyone to agree with me as everyone is different. you shouldn't be bullying anyone fulse spot.
    Translation:

    Herpaderpaderp herpa herpa derpa herp derp derp. Dippy big ol herpa meanie. I'm sad, derp derp.

  14. #29
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Post Count
    1,179
    No thanks. I don't like being targeted as the highest IPH at my level.

  15. #30
    Banned
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    I would love to see a way to put a star rating next to the rivals that you see in the rivals list. that way you could give 5 stars to the people that you want to come back to, and 1 star to the people that are either too powerful or not worth visiting their hood. any hood you had not rated just have a blank spot in that area, don't get me wrong, I have my notes and everything else but this would just be way more convenient. it would also be awesome if there was a type of suggestion box on the forum, but that is expecting everybody to be smart enough to abide by it and not abuse it, so that will never happen lol
    +1

    I visit 5-7 hoods before the list refreshes on its own. Most of the time, their hoods aren't even worth looking at and I'm not gonna memorize the names of all the players who I want to visit and which ones I want to avoid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •