can we get a function where we can rate rivals? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: can we get a function where we can rate rivals?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    to be honest i only said about my problems to make dip look bad for when he comments back.
    Trust me... I know. That's exactly why I don't care what personal nonsense you bother to spout here... It's a distraction and a plea for sympathy, nothing more.

Granted, the brain damage is probably true...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    No thanks. I don't like being targeted as the highest IPH at my level.
    what I had in mind wouldn't be visible to anybody except for the individual player. the ratings would be meaningless to anybody else anyways, because you can't hit everybody that has good income some people the stats are too high, what I'm talking about would only be a way for you to look at your own rivals list and have a rating that only you could see

Banned
    Post Count
    Just quit, kimberleyj. Dippy is annihilating you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by oacju View Post
    Just quit, kimberleyj. Dippy is annihilating you.
    And how many times have you failed to follow these simple instructions, Jokim?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    One thing is true... you'd never talk to anyone the way I do. I spell things properly, think my posts through, employ wit and humor, and don't whine about all my personal crap to people who don't care. Perhaps if you talked to people the way I do, you wouldn't be "bullied" so often.
    Amen.......

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    what I had in mind wouldn't be visible to anybody except for the individual player. the ratings would be meaningless to anybody else anyways, because you can't hit everybody that has good income some people the stats are too high, what I'm talking about would only be a way for you to look at your own rivals list and have a rating that only you could see
    I know that, but I don't like to be targeted when I level up in the future and meet those old people again.

I would like to see the syndicate the person is in, so I can hit GoTTi's when they don't have GoTTi in their name.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by enahs2 View Post
    And how many times have you failed to follow these simple instructions, Jokim?
    You are aware we all know you are talking to yourself now?

Jacksonville's finest indeed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Shane(me) + Jokim = the same person? Your logic is wrong. But don't worry you're still on the nice list!

Post Count
    I assumed this was just Santa trying to convince people he's not Santa... Can a mod confirm whether Oajcu and enahs2 are posting from the same ip or registered from the same email?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    we are adults
    Then type like one and don't cry over the internets when people respond to you and you don't like it. You should have been mature enough to know the person asking for a translation wasn't being a ****, they were saying they couldn't read what you wrote - it was quite clear.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I assumed this was just Santa trying to convince people he's not Santa... Can a mod confirm whether Oajcu and enahs2 are posting from the same ip or registered from the same email?
    I'm afraid registering from the same email is impossible, my friend.

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe enahs2 is an alt account of Baroness? Or is this the real Santa? Will be interesting to see how this goes down.

Banned
    Post Count
    Will be interesting to see how you manage to get yourself banned again, you naughty little twerp.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thought Santa was supposed to be jolly.

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    yes because i really need comments like this when i just found out my mother has lung cancer . you shouldn't take the piss out of mentaly disabled people like i said in my other post, it is just as bad as being racists . you should be a shamed of yourself, what is wrong with you people you really think it is cool well lets be honest it makes you look like a total loser. this is a forum not a spelling bee. if i had a child who acted like this i would give a spanked ass so hard you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. grow up.
    No, you need comments like "translation please" coz your sentence was incomprehensible. Leave your mother out of this, the poor lady has lung cancer.