can we get a function where we can rate rivals?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: can we get a function where we can rate rivals?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

can we get a function where we can rate rivals?

I would love to see a way to put a star rating next to the rivals that you see in the rivals list. that way you could give 5 stars to the people that you want to come back to, and 1 star to the people that are either too powerful or not worth visiting their hood. any hood you had not rated just have a blank spot in that area, don't get me wrong, I have my notes and everything else but this would just be way more convenient. it would also be awesome if there was a type of suggestion box on the forum, but that is expecting everybody to be smart enough to abide by it and not abuse it, so that will never happen lol

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    First!
    No.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    First!
    No.
    lol, why no? I don't understand why this is a bad idea, other than that gives a chance for greed to mess everything up

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah its a good idea, and its not like you have a search box where you can find any player and keep robbing him

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @travers I think that's a little over the line, Then greed will have to start issuing in game restraining orders, lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    ....so that will never happen lol
    Probably not a good idea to add more bugs to the list without beginning to fix the ones already on the list

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    no because low attack/def then your self won't attack you meaning less links to their hoods.

Banned
    Post Count
    lol, why no? I don't understand why this is a bad idea, other than that gives a chance for greed to mess everything up

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    no because low attack/def then your self won't attack you meaning less links to their hoods.
    translation please?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I would love to see a way to put a star rating next to the rivals that you see in the rivals list. that way you could give 5 stars to the people that you want to come back to, and 1 star to the people that are either too powerful or not worth visiting their hood. any hood you had not rated just have a blank spot in that area, don't get me wrong, I have my notes and everything else but this would just be way more convenient. it would also be awesome if there was a type of suggestion box on the forum, but that is expecting everybody to be smart enough to abide by it and not abuse it, so that will never happen lol
    You keep notes?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    You keep notes?
    I was thinking the same thing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    You keep notes?
    Wow I missed that one. Thanks for doing the hard work of actually READING these terrible suggestions and mining them for nuggets of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Wow I missed that one. Thanks for doing the hard work of actually READING these terrible suggestions and mining them for nuggets of humor.
    yes I keep notes, if I can get a 15 million dollar rob by knowing who to hit it definitely is worthwhile to me. I'm sorry I don't start threads about discussing how amazing my syndicate is I'm sure that's totally worthwhile and highly valuable to the Crime City Community on the form here. I had an actual suggestion, if you want to go with jokes I'm down with that too

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    translation please?
    yes because i really need comments like this when i just found out my mother has lung cancer . you shouldn't take the piss out of mentaly disabled people like i said in my other post, it is just as bad as being racists . you should be a shamed of yourself, what is wrong with you people you really think it is cool well lets be honest it makes you look like a total loser. this is a forum not a spelling bee. if i had a child who acted like this i would give a spanked ass so hard you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. grow up.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    yes because i really need comments like this when i just found out my mother has lung cancer . you shouldn't take the piss out of mentaly disabled people like i said in my other post, it is just as bad as being racists . you should be a shamed of yourself, what is wrong with you people you really think it is cool well lets be honest it makes you look like a total loser. this is a forum not a spelling bee. if i had a child who acted like this i would give a spanked ass so hard you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. grow up.
    I'm sorry you're going though stuff man but I don't think anyone here knows what the heck you were trying to say in that post. I know I read it and thought "wtf" too...so yeah, if you could maybe word it a little different that would be great.

Attached Images Attached Images