Tam: thank you & congratulations - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tam: thank you & congratulations

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It has happened. We both got the prize.

Edit/and people were angry then because the event wasn't competitive enough. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    lmao

white characters
    Since he basically quoted your rant against tam in her thread congratulating Lui, this is basically you laughing at your own jokes. At least it's a step up from rabidly homophobic remarks, or responding to the suicide ideation of a friend by banning him from the CK forum and declaring the problem "fixed". Good work on your growth as a human being.
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 10-02-2013 at 02:39 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So Gree gave you the item because they messed up? Or you are saying it has happened in the past?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It happened in the past. The leaderboard for the .50 cal garter ended in a tie, all those with the final number got the weapon.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's what I thought, I'm trying to remember wasn't there an ITE. That was like a 4 way tie? Maybe its the item you speak of. My memory is bad on things I don't care much about lol.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    .50 cal was a 3- way tie. I can't remember off the top of my head about the other ties, but I don't believe there's been more than 3 in CC. MW has had a much, much larger tie, though.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    .50 cal was a 3- way tie. I can't remember off the top of my head about the other ties, but I don't believe there's been more than 3 in CC. MW has had a much, much larger tie, though.
    Tie is not the right word, and you know it. That was merely one of several FC sponsored stitch-ups of leaderboard events here. Just so we have it all out though, did the other beneficiaries pay all their costs of matching Tam or was she "helping" them make the difference between their normal level and that one time. Just asking
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Tie is not the right word, and you know it. That was merely one of several FC sponsored stitch-ups of leaderboard events here. Just so we have it all out though, did the other beneficiaries pay all their costs of matching Tam or was she "helping" them make the difference between their normal level and that one time. Just asking

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    ^^this is exactly what I'm talking about. Have a system to keep spending down, people complain. Have open competition with high costs, people complain. The same people, even.

Edit/ yes, when 3 of the 5 highest stat players in the game tie the only possible way they could afford the event is if 1 of them is funding all 3 of them. Well spotted.
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 10-01-2013 at 06:18 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Was tam paying BZ to run against her this time too. ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teddie View Post
    Was tam paying BZ to run against her this time too. ?
    The stitch-up morphine is talking about was a tie on the leaderboard event between members of FC. BZ and Tam are not in the same syndicate, so it would make no sense for Tam to encourage BZ to run against her. I'm sure she would have been happy to win the prize for a couple hundred less tickets.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The point being that SM was implying nobody else could afford to run in that tie without sponsership. And since I was one of the people in that tie, it stands to reason that if I needed sponsorship then, I'd still need it now. Hence tam hired me to challenge her and run up the cost.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reras View Post
    Bald probably did this because he wanna spread salt in your wounds and he also knew you all lemmings would be angry about it.... I'm on bald on this one
    Doubt anyone is angry. It's just stupid to act like this was or could ever be some epic battle or competition. Some people just love the taste of a smudge brown tongue.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    TBH I can't quite understand how some people think I am bragging in this thread. I competed for a prize, and lost. If these special individuals think I am making this thread as a backdoor means of saying that I use a fair amount of gold, I'd suggest that this was already common knowledge - especially given as KS posted my lifetime gold usage (to that point) on the forums for all to see.
    I don't mean to pry, and don't answer if you are offended by the question, but what IS your total gold and money spent?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It would only hurt our feelings if he told us.

Post Count
    You're such a class act Bal 🍻