Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    Says who?

Have you not done the new fusion quest yet?
    Combine vs Enhance. Terminology issues at play again.

Android Player
    Knight: Frantastic -LVL 100+
    Guild: The Immortals

I just wanna know if fusing infernal and dark prince gets u moontide

Quote Originally Posted by cloud strife View Post
    I just wanna know if fusing infernal and dark prince gets u moontide
    You can't fuse eternal and dark prince. The both have fire. Also you would need one armor to have spirit or water, and the other armor to have the other one.

They can't have the same element to fuse. It takes one element from one side, and one element from the other side, and you get a result based on those. So you would need, for example, roc feather on one side to cover spirit, and swamp shaman on the other to cover water.

Do you really need this spelled out for you? My letter (and the response I got) proves nothing. "Rebalanced and reworked" can mean a million things - they're deliberately dodging a straightforward question here.

How does that work for you?

We've rebalanced and reworked the issue - a player can no longer fuse epic armors, but the chances of getting them from chests have been increased.

How about this one?

We've rebalanced and reworked the issue - the chances of obtaining an epic through fusion have been decreased to 0.00000001%

See how it can mean anything you want yet? That's why a call for tickets, lots and lots of tickets, is the only sound idea I can think of - we play a game we know nothing about, half of it is speculation. I for one have submitted a ticket right after getting this joke of a response - I won't stop until I receive an honest answer as to HOW exactly was it rebalanced and reworked (is it possible? which epics are obtainable through fusion [if any]? what is the chance of obtaining them? were some epics removed from fusion altogether [like tectonic]? etc.).

Any discussion about the issue without an honest response from GREE is pointless - you say this, I say that, my word against yours, believe what you want, try it out yourself out of curiosity and impatience, lose the legendary armors you've been holding onto and come back to cry about it on the forum / actually get an epic and don't say a thing (I'm ahead and you're all behind for not knowing what I know [and let's keep it that way]). See where that gets us?

Write a ticket to GREE, they're reluctant to answer, so you'll probably get a response after 10 days. Bombard them with tickets, so that they realise the only way to get out of this mess is to face the music and admit what they've done.

Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    You can't fuse eternal and dark prince. The both have fire. Also you would need one armor to have spirit or water, and the other armor to have the other one.

They can't have the same element to fuse. It takes one element from one side, and one element from the other side, and you get a result based on those. So you would need, for example, roc feather on one side to cover spirit, and swamp shaman on the other to cover water.
    Oh right i didnt notice that earlier ...thanks

I think its pretty clear at this point that Moontide Platemail is fusable, and none of the other ones are.

Like I keep saying we're mostly intersted in finding out if these armors are fuseable as they are still all unconfirmed.

Jian's Battlegear

Aegis of the Dragon
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment
    Dark Prince's Royal Armor
    Dragon Tamer's Costume
    Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment
    Steam Powered Exo Skeleton
    Wicked Wraith

Armor of Eurus
    Armor of Boreas
    Armor of Notus
    Armor of Phyrus
    Slimebane Battlegear
    Assassin's Shroud
    Aegis of the Fallen
    Leviathan's Platemail

Blazeborn Vanguard
    Maelstrom Irons
    Tectonic Mantle
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Forgestone Aegis

Fairly certain Forgestone and Cloudrange will never be fusable
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Tectonic - Blazeborne - Forgestone - Maelstrom - Necromantle - Devoted

Majestic Level 75

Even with stat creep , and if gree manages to keep the game funded for two more years?

Is there's a known recipe for making epic vs epic +? (Moontide vs Moontide +)

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Is there's a known recipe for making epic vs epic +? (Moontide vs Moontide +)
    You can't fuse an epic+ armor.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    You can't fuse an epic+ armor.
    You must have missed my previous post about how you actually can fuse + version. Two 70/70 of the same armor will fuse into a + version.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    You must have missed my previous post about how you actually can fuse + version. Two 70/70 of the same armor will fuse into a + version.
    This is a topic about the current situation, not about your wish list...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I emailed Gree about this about 6 days ago, still do not have a response. I know Moontide is back but I want to know if the rest ever will be.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    I emailed Gree about this about 6 days ago, still do not have a response. I know Moontide is back but I want to know if the rest ever will be.
    if they do respond you probably get what I always get, "thank you for contacting us, we hope we have resolved your issue to your satisfaction.... blah blah blah" but that's the only email I have received and nothing was addressed nor was it fixed... really gree...