Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

Moontide recipe

Ok guildmate fused armored bear and chitinous got Moontide.
    I'm too new to be trusted or even post screenshots so take this info for what it's worth.
    Good luck and happy fusing.

Moontide success

Took a leap of faith and Fused lvl 34 chitinous with lvl 1 ethereal garment. Moontide is fusable. Alot of tards on the forums are gonna try and troll up the place.

combustion armor

first I want to say moonlight is now a waste of time. if u can get the current plus boss armor maxed lvl it will save u money and time and u have an armor that's almost as strong as moontide that being said. I have a combustion armor should I do anything with it? got it from chest

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    first I want to say moonlight is now a waste of time. if u can get the current plus boss armor maxed lvl it will save u money and time and u have an armor that's almost as strong as moontide that being said. I have a combustion armor should I do anything with it? got it from chest
    I'm not a big fan of moontide, but its a lot better than the current boss armor. They're both split element, and Moontide has a 200 stat advantage. 200 points is the different between a lot of the boss armors and their + version, and people think its worth leveling those.

Moontide probably has similar value as Bear+. Its got 200 points of stats, but is split element instead of stacked, and takes more $$ to level (although not as much as you'd think, because you have to level Bear to 35 to get bear+)

Personally got Keeper's armor off the list. Guy in our guild got Guardians with mixing trollforge and ice lich.

moontide

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    I'm not a big fan of moontide, but its a lot better than the current boss armor. They're both split element, and Moontide has a 200 stat advantage. 200 points is the different between a lot of the boss armors and their + version, and people think its worth leveling those.

Moontide probably has similar value as Bear+. Its got 200 points of stats, but is split element instead of stacked, and takes more $$ to level (although not as much as you'd think, because you have to level Bear to 35 to get bear+)
    the thing about moonlight I don't like its its falling apart by the time u can get it to lvl 99 the next boss armor after this one will be close to surpassing it and its easy to get them to lvl 35 and then craft the plus and lvling. I have actually stopped upgrading armors I got 3 epic boss pluses and just got a real epic armor the maelstrom and Im going to focus on that I guess I will keep the combustion just for fun now. I thought it was one of the good armors to fuse that gave good results thnx guys

guardians

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiver View Post
    Personally got Keeper's armor off the list. Guy in our guild got Guardians with mixing trollforge and ice lich.
    guardians is cute but just weak for me right now unless its the plus which we cant fuse its a shame I really like it. ty though <3

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    the thing about moonlight I don't like its its falling apart by the time u can get it to lvl 99 the next boss armor after this one will be close to surpassing it and its easy to get them to lvl 35 and then craft the plus and lvling
    If Gree follows the pattern they've been using, Epic Boss armors will catch Moontide in about 4 or 5 months. Not anytime near to "next boss". We had basically 80 points of inflation between Jian+ and Aegis of the Fallen. Then a 200 point jump to the monos and Bear. It'll be a while before boss armors catch Moontide, and a whole lot longer before they're better than it.

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    If Gree follows the pattern they've been using, Epic Boss armors will catch Moontide in about 4 or 5 months. Not anytime near to "next boss". We had basically 80 points of inflation between Jian+ and Aegis of the Fallen. Then a 200 point jump to the monos and Bear. It'll be a while before boss armors catch Moontide, and a whole lot longer before they're better than it.
    if its that long I might go for it. I thought one month would destroy it. thnx for this. maybe I will start fusing to get one although im happy with maelstrom and it takes priority and I got to say that thing lvls slow. in 2 days I only got it to lvl 46 and its better than the plus big 4 armors but still not good enough to get into my 3. with the fusion stones I have about 20 I think I can take it to lvl 60-70 by the end of next week maybe then I will start taking risks. I can make 3 prince 3 shaman and 2 roc. I have to study for my dat so I cant really farm I just farm the epic boss twice so it might take longer (six times a day at least) twice everytime my energy fills. bad thing is the one start armors it produces are expensive unlike the snake. taking the armor to lvl 99 is going to take some good amount of gold and I make plenty with my training fields but still its going to be a hell if u know what I mean <3

There may be a 200 point stat difference between Moontide and current boss+ armors; but there is also a several million increase in gold to level it.

Unless I already have 3 recent boss+ armors levelled, I would not level a moontide even if it was given to me for free.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    There may be a 200 point stat difference between Moontide and current boss+ armors; but there is also a several million increase in gold to level it.

Unless I already have 3 recent boss+ armors levelled, I would not level a moontide even if it was given to me for free.
    I agree my clan can use that to lvl elements that's why im not going to go for it. what u missed it also takes time a lot of time that can be used for better things

Quote Originally Posted by NickkyDC View Post
    Ive never fused any epics, but My belief was that it was a temporary dismissal from the start, just based on how gree plays its cards. The same way free gems were temporarily taken away, and once these quests ended (i.e money was made) they brought it back, If its not back in full swing, my guess would be that after this beast chest is over, it will be. minor things like this, dont discourage most players, just causes already paying players to pay a little more. Now, my guess would be, as they have started to do, if epics are back, they are going to bring a lot more craftables to the table. good one for them would be wurm, and aegis of drag, to keep from easy tect, those two mixed with cloud king, can cause a rather long go around in trying to get an armor that probably only has a 1% chance of fusing.
    The only good post in this thread. It's so entertaining to listen to people complain about the odds, and how greedy "GREEED" is. They're not greedy at all, they made a game to make money and they're trying to make the most possible. If they can entice all of those suckers who spend $ (yeah I'm one of them) then more power to them. It's business and it appears to be working well for them.

I've wrote a ticket to gree about it and just got a response

On Sep 22 03:52 I wrote a ticket to GREE:

Hello,

I'd like to get an answer to the question that's on everyone's lips - is epic armor fusing still possible? Rumour has it that you've removed that option (quietly - shame on you) with the recent update and the Beast Brawl 1 was just a smokescreen to give you more time to implement the update. It's high time to officially confirm or deny this - I don't want to play a rigged game and I'm sure many others don't want to waste their time on it either. Removing the one option that made this game close to "fair" (let's be honest - the credit card warriors will always be better than the regular players) is NOT how you convince players to buy gems. That's how you lose the playerbase (regular players quit --> there is no one to compete with --> credit card warriors quit).

Hope you didn't do what I think you've done

James

In response they wrote this back to me:

October 02, 2013 16:12

Hi,

It was rebalanced and reworked.

I **** you not. Initially I wanted to punch a hole through the screen, then I smoked a cigarette and wrote another ticket. I'd suggest bombarding them with tickets, they have to give an honest answer at one point.

The image of the ticket (with additional comments) here:
    Last edited by Zihuantaneyo; 10-03-2013 at 04:28 AM. Reason: mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Zihuantaneyo View Post
    On Sep 22 03:52 I wrote a ticket to GREE:

Hello,

I'd like to get an answer to the question that's on everyone's lips - is epic armor fusing still possible? Rumour has it that you've removed that option (quietly - shame on you) with the recent update and the Beast Brawl 1 was just a smokescreen to give you more time to implement the update. It's high time to officially confirm or deny this - I don't want to play a rigged game and I'm sure many others don't want to waste their time on it either. Removing the one option that made this game close to "fair" (let's be honest - the credit card warriors will always be better than the regular players) is NOT how you convince players to buy gems. That's how you lose the playerbase (regular players quit --> there is no one to compete with --> credit card warriors quit).

Hope you didn't do what I think you've done

James

In response they wrote this back to me:

October 02, 2013 16:12

Hi,

It was rebalanced and reworked.

Nice to know it's was back thank

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Nice to know it's was back thank
    All your base are belong to us!
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.