Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Here's your proof

Eunuchorn says its true and has a screenshot i believe him lol
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

You have to use 2 of the same armor. Not sure about level req min, that was 18 obviously

You have to use 2 of the same armor. Not sure about level req min, that was 18 obviously
    Ok thank for giving information

LOL! I like the new font
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

Another thread infected by Eunuchorn and his trolling

You're such a douche.

People like this are toxic; horrible person. Why even say something like this on a Knights and Dragons forums.
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

This forum is beginning to be just a troll fest. Cant go anywhere with out seeing immaturity scattered everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    This forum is beginning to be just a troll fest. Cant go anywhere with out seeing immaturity scattered everywhere.
    Lately that's just normal for allot of people

Stop feeding trolls and ignore them, they thrive off attention. If you reply to them you're just making things worse.

ya i had a few people fuse the water spirit epic but nothing else..kinda sad cuz its so weak

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Again, I would start to trust it once it comes from a reliable source (someone from Majestic/Cent/RR/Untouched, longtime forum member, etc) over random just started posters. Just my opinion. And like Levar Burton said... you don't have to take my word for it.
    Let me know when you deem me trustworthy enough, until then ill keep Future combination Knowledge to myself. ...perhaps i should start by making a fancy signature. :d

I fused moontide on sunday or monday don't recall I was curious when someone said they got it from dark prince and swamp shaman and did it

My friend fused chitinous and pyromancer yesterday and got moontide

My guildmate fused Moontide two days ago. The armors he used are irrelevant.