Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    I think you are confusing Blazeborne with Forgestone Aegis.
    Reading is completely overrated..... sry bout that

Some fusions of epics can be conducted, like Blazeborne and Moontide, but still no sign about Tectonic and others.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    No it's useless, it can't beat what it's supposed to beat, and there are so many Spirit armors out there now, in fact Tectonic LOSES to Legendaries. It's only good if it's + and on Main, otherwise it's garbage.

also I think Gree will be selling Moontide+ soon in the near future....
    U mean putting them in chests?
    Nick: susu Line: susu1knd Level: 200+
    Friends list is already full!

Quote Originally Posted by sawoo View Post
    U mean putting them in chests?
    He is trying to said selling it's like those previous promotion 40 chest 999 + Guardian's Battlegear twin jian Aod

Agree moontide is totally useless i used one normal moontide as fodder got one + holding on at level 30 i might use it as a armor fodder too

Quote Originally Posted by Hildigam View Post
    Tect is still a tank that you have to be ready for. Saying that you blaze can take it is kinda silly caus blaze is one of the best armors in the game, unfusable forever and only 400 people max have one. Having one elemental weakness can help your line cause you put a dual behind it and you complicate other people. So useless is relative
    Tec is a tank but there are so many spirit armors which make that tank just a maggiolino...
    blaze is not forge/necro...blazeborn vanguard is fusable!...so 400 people only? no...no...
    can that one element really help you if you face necro/forge/devoted/moon and all spirit EB+?
    yep useless is relative of course...at the moment tec is almost useless (for what I can see), maybe it won't in future if gree releases air epic or air in general, according to gree logic the next guild war's epic reward will be a mono earth...

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555