Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    The probability must be really rare. People kept *****ing they can only fuse moontide, i guess they are all just unlucky whiners. I should try that with a + version and at least level 35....
    There was a period where it was just moonplate. Blaze came more than a week later.

Fused moontide with chitinous and the rock/spirit legendary with the mask (can't remember name)
    and the next fuse I combined dark price+ and ss+ and received blazeborn, did another same fuse, and received another blazeborn lol.. I'm on android.
    Android
    Lv. 200+

WIP
    Blazeborn, Northener, Maelstrom, Nian+, Redstone+, Wraithscale+

Max
    Kerstman's Shroud/Arborsteel Vanguard/Tectonic Mantle/Maelstrom Irons/Armour of the Devoted

Lucky..I've done 20+ fusions trying for blazeborne and have had no luck at all. Tried 15+ for moontide when it was first found fusable and no luck either.

I finally managed to fuse blazeborne using the results of previous fusions aka flamehunters garb and mountainvine shroud.
    Last edited by Hakurou; 11-02-2013 at 10:16 PM.

are flamehunters and mountain farmed armors or randomly crafted?

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    are flamehunters and mountain farmed armors or randomly crafted?
    Old armor, i got flamehunters garb by fusing armor of the Wolf and blackfrost and mountainvine shroud was the result of fusing Wicked witch and headless horseman.

I got super lucky today:

Roc feather robes (non plus) + Armor of infernal
    Lord (non plus) and for BV

Previous other formulas used resulted in a legendary and a couple 3* armors

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    Is tec not almost useless now?
    Well actually yes it is, too many spirit armors around, when I meet a tec in the arena I can easily beat it, most of the time even only using my max blaze,

At the moment tecs are good against Irons and beasts and all wind's of course, but witch's robes+ and AoD+ are good too against those, so...

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555

Quote Originally Posted by US GanjaBoy View Post
    Well actually yes it is, too many spirit armors around, when I meet a tec in the arena I can easily beat it, most of the time even only using my max blaze,

At the moment tecs are good against Irons and beasts and all wind's of course, but witch's robes+ and AoD+ are good too against those, so...
    Tect is still a tank that you have to be ready for. Saying that you blaze can take it is kinda silly caus blaze is one of the best armors in the game, unfusable forever and only 400 people max have one. Having one elemental weakness can help your line cause you put a dual behind it and you complicate other people. So useless is relative

Quote Originally Posted by Hildigam View Post
    Tect is still a tank that you have to be ready for. Saying that you blaze can take it is kinda silly caus blaze is one of the best armors in the game, unfusable forever and only 400 people max have one. Having one elemental weakness can help your line cause you put a dual behind it and you complicate other people. So useless is relative
    I think you are confusing Blazeborne with Forgestone Aegis.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Actually, if you check out the fusion thread, blazeborne is fusable now.

Blazeborne, in my opinion, is the most common of the epics. Was drastically easy to fuse time ago, needing little effort whit some fire legendaries and totally no effort whit a fire mono + spirit mono. Almost some 1000' of players in my opinion have blaze.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I got super lucky today:

Roc feather robes (non plus) + Armor of infernal
    Lord (non plus) and for BV

Previous other formulas used resulted in a legendary and a couple 3* armors
    How many attempts did you try to get your blazeborn?
    Nick: susu Line: susu1knd Level: 200+
    Friends list is already full!

Quote Originally Posted by Hildigam View Post
    No it's useless, it can't beat what it's supposed to beat, and there are so many Spirit armors out there now, in fact Tectonic LOSES to Legendaries. It's only good if it's + and on Main, otherwise it's garbage.

also I think Gree will be selling Moontide+ soon in the near future....

Fused witchs robes (earth/wind) with headless horseman (fire/water) and got blazeborn vanguard out of it
    Got moontide and blaze now and have got 2 Guardian's battlgear so that's going pretty well ^^