Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Elita, stop side tracking the question. It is a simple yes or no, with the exception being Moontide. Just because something isn't 100% true doesnt mean that it isn't 100% false.
    Go + or go home.

Are you positive?
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

45 DAYS

So I pulled up the armor chart and sorted by max stats. The gaps are pretty filled in. Starting with Leviathan+ at 31, there's a steady progression to Soulshard Necromantle (apart from the gap between Cloud+ and Blaze+ but filling in between EPIC+ applies to a tiny fraction of GW winners). So in a sense the rebalancing is complete or nearly complete since the introduction of Epics. Every player pre-Leviathan was forced to replace all of their armors (which was presumably the point).

GREE is just missing the next logical step - rebalancing the chests and fusion tables to reflect what they've done with the armor table. This won't last much longer. Probably one more wave of bosses (Nightwatch). At that point, every element armor will have been replaced by a boss+. Frankly, I think GREE has already waited too long. DP Chest and Fusion are pretty big aspects of the game to leave nonfunctioning for 2-3 months. It's time to make them function normally again. DP chest needs to offer either the low end Epics (non-plus) or a newly introduced armor that's 100-200 points above the boss+ level (e.g. 2600 base and 2850+). I think new armor is preferrable since it revitalizes the chest and creates interest. Since DP chest keys are the reward for the current nightwatchers challenge -- I suggest you introduce the new armor simultaneously with the rewards (i.e. NEW BEST EVER DP CHEST).
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

NEW BEST EVER DP CHEST with 5x chance for legendary ( .005 to be exact)

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    The answer IS that its being re-balanced. A "yes" or "no" cannot be given at this time until the mechanic is complete. Some elements are a work in progress. It would be pretty terrible to say that "if you combine basic air and basic fire, you will get kaleidoscopic raiment!" when that isn't even 100% true. As frustrating as it may be, sometimes there just isn't a "yes" or "no" answer to things that are still a work in progress. Sorry!
    It is good to hear it is being rebalanced, but the main question is if it is possible to fuse epics and if yes what epics can be fused. Currently fusing is just not worth it except to get lvl50 armours to level your armours and to get moontide. So allthough a yes/no might not be possible, it is possible to tell the current status and what the rebalancing means (is it a chance-rebalancing, will we get some epics back or all of them, will fusing be usefull again) and when it will be finished.

So to take your own example, we know it is not 100% guaranteed to get kaleido by combining basic air + fire. The main question is if it is possible to get Kaleido (or any other epic) by fusing the right armours (e.g. with 4* armour for a decent chance)

Has anyone had any luck recently in fusing Blazeborne? As of today, there have been multiple posts on the Knights and Dragons Wiki of people fusing Blazeborne.

I have been waiting forever for it to be fusable again and would like to see if this is truly confirmed or not.

Could be just trolling. I got some armors waiting to fuse, but I don't want to spend them either until I hear I can get something else besides moontide.

its quite easy to get epic fusing to be honest. One of you just need to offer gree 10k. They prefer cash in multiple duffel bags so get ready for that.

Can you use fusing to get legendary Epic boss armor?

The reason I ask, if you can't get to level 43 in the EP event, could you save your EP ingredient drops then not forge the non+ EP armor. Then hope to get a non+ EP armor from fusing, so you could later forge the +EP armor when you level up the other one to 35.

Possible or impossible? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by asela View Post

The reason I ask, if you can't get to level 43 in the EP event, could you save your EP ingredient drops then not forge the non+ EP armor. Then hope to get a non+ EP armor from fusing, so you could later forge the +EP armor when you level up the other one to 35.

Until recently the answer was always no. However, there is a list in the armor fusing thread that includes a number of previous epic boss armors that are now fuseable. They are all quite a while ago. Technically steam wizard robes is an epic boss armor. I think you can fuse everything before the dragon quests. (Eurus, Boreas, Phyrus, and Notus)

Quote Originally Posted by asela View Post

recent epic boss armors are not fuseable.... The fuseable boss armors are the ones older that the four dragons, ecept jian battlegear.
    If you saved, lets say 50 flaming feathers you could try to fuse now a flame summoner shroud and level it to 35, unlocking the plus and crafting the plus version from mats. Unlucky i crafted everything that came first of eurus... So i cant.
    Last edited by Sakino; 10-23-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Blazeborne vanguard

I was bored and decided to try a fusion this afternoon. I pulled out the Soulshard and my boilerplate armor trying to open a little space. I about had a heart attack when I received the Blazeborne Vanguard.
    My soulshard was a plus but not the boilerplate. Both were at level 35 and my new armor is at 27.
    Gramps
    LINE - dsgramps

Epics Maxed- Druid's Platemail +, Druid Platemail (regular), Blazeborne Vanguard, Beastmaster's Battlegear , Sandstorm Platemail, and Maelstrom Irons

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    I was bored and decided to try a fusion this afternoon. I pulled out the Soulshard and my boilerplate armor trying to open a little space. I about had a heart attack when I received the Blazeborne Vanguard.
    My soulshard was a plus but not the boilerplate. Both were at level 35 and my new armor is at 27.
    ooooo! great one!
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    The probability must be really rare. People kept *****ing they can only fuse moontide, i guess they are all just unlucky whiners. I should try that with a + version and at least level 35....

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    The probability must be really rare. People kept *****ing they can only fuse moontide, i guess they are all just unlucky whiners. I should try that with a + version and at least level 35....
    If the blazebourne is currently fusable, it probably came along with yesterday's push update. It wasn't fusable before.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!