Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Wonder what a good combination is to get a mono..... this will be tough.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Wonder what a good combination is to get a mono..... this will be tough.
    Mono fire with Mono air legendary should be one of the best combinations with 7 possibilities, two of which are blaze and combust.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Mono fire with Mono air legendary should be one of the best combinations with 7 possibilities, two of which are blaze and combust.
    thanks!

Now, to get those...

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I'm going to wait for few more confirmations about Blazeborn, before I throw my legendaries to fusion.

It is confirmed. Just go for it.

just fused it

I hope these put the if its fuseable or not to rest: note these are not my pictures

IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Deatux View Post
    I hope these put the if its fuseable or not to rest: note these are not my pictures

As noted in the other thread -- these pictures tell people nothing. But that doesn't mean a better picture would confirm Blaze is fuseable either, because it could be an out of date picture.

What's the deal with Spartan armor? It's new. It's fusable. Is it in the DP chest? Not like GREE to roll out a new armor without announcing it? How does the basic stats stack up against basic aegis?
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    What's the deal with Spartan armor? It's new. It's fusable. Is it in the DP chest? Not like GREE to roll out a new armor without announcing it? How does the basic stats stack up against basic aegis?
    It's an Air/Earth armor, has total stats of 2472 non-plus ((1371 ATT, 1101 DEF)). It's currently not in chests as far as known, but probably it will, as otherwise it'd be the only armor without a plus version obtainable.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

n
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    It's an Air/Earth armor, has total stats of 2472 non-plus ((1371 ATT, 1101 DEF)). It's currently not in chests as far as known, but probably it will, as otherwise it'd be the only armor without a plus version obtainable.
    So same elements as AoD and similar stats: Basic 1160A,1321D = 2481 Plus 1276A 1439D = 2715

Except this would be better as higher Att is generally better than higher Def.

Typical of GREE to recognize that there's only two useful non-plus armor in the chest (AoD and BKale) and make the next armor added be the same elements as AoD. Still love that it's fuseable, as I don't open many DP chests and have never had an AoD.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Thumbs up Blazeborne

Quote Originally Posted by SkySD View Post
    Has anyone had any luck recently in fusing Blazeborne? As of today, there have been multiple posts on the Knights and Dragons Wiki of people fusing Blazeborne.

I have been waiting forever for it to be fusable again and would like to see if this is truly confirmed or not.
    I got blazeborne by fuzing the ember lizard with armor of the bear

I only think Blazebourne and Moontide are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity. View Post
    I only think Blazebourne and Moontide are back.
    Why do you keep stating the obvious, already discussed and decided things on all these threads? Jw

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Why do you keep stating the obvious, already discussed and decided things on all these threads? Jw
    Because he only reads the title of all the threads, maybe the first post and doesn't bother reading the rest.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

I wish better and newer epics would be available too, maybe with very low chance of fusing. Even if its like 0,1% or 0,01%.

Also Blazeborne seems very confirmed now. I got it today as well. Anyone got tectonic yet? I wonder how long it will take to be available.
    I'm back!