Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last
    Hello all,

What I think is that every time they pass a new update to the game (not the one where you update app but where the game updates itself) it is probably a new epic. From what I know of, the first epic that was fused after 9/14 (or whenever the epics were taken away) was on like 9/27 and it was Moontide. Then Blazeborn became fuseable again on like 10/24. I'm going to say they are introducing new epics every month, (4 Weeks).

I don't think next one is going to be tectonic since tectonic was the 4th one introduced, probably going to be cloudrange platemail, but I hope I'm wrong cause I want that tectonic!

P.S This is my first post so please bare with me! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Razer0901 View Post
    Hello all,

What I think is that every time they pass a new update to the game (not the one where you update app but where the game updates itself) it is probably a new epic. From what I know of, the first epic that was fused after 9/14 (or whenever the epics were taken away) was on like 9/27 and it was Moontide. Then Blazeborn became fuseable again on like 10/24. I'm going to say they are introducing new epics every month, (4 Weeks).

I don't think next one is going to be tectonic since tectonic was the 4th one introduced, probably going to be cloudrange platemail, but I hope I'm wrong cause I want that tectonic!

I really hope they don't make Cloudrange available. As a show of respect to the people who won guild wars, they should keep all Guild War Epic's off the fusion tables, permanently. That way, they have their trophy that no one else (outside of top 10) does.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I really hope they don't make Cloudrange available. As a show of respect to the people who won guild wars, they should keep all Guild War Epic's off the fusion tables, permanently. That way, they have their trophy that no one else (outside of top 10) does.
    Yes I agree! I don't think they were ever fuseable, (even though regular cloudrange is worse than tectonic.) I hope the next one is Tectonic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Razer0901 View Post
    Hello all,

I think cloudrange only available in IOS and not android. I'd think tectonic would be next as well based on this, since it's available on both.
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

Quote Originally Posted by Limper View Post
    Looking forward to expirementing with fusions. I wasted all my fusion stones making rates to enhance my legendaries with which are all ebas non+ but they do the job. I'm level 50 and still haven't unlocked all the stages but I have a trick that gets me a good 500-600 gems per night for free so I wanna jump ahead too soon lol
    Um.... how do you get the gems?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I'm starting to fuse my first epic, can anyone care to share if the chances for getting an epic is greater in using a leveled or plus legendary please?
    Nick: susu Line: susu1knd Level: 200+
    Friends list is already full!

Quote Originally Posted by sawoo View Post
    I'm starting to fuse my first epic, can anyone care to share if the chances for getting an epic is greater in using a leveled or plus legendary please?
    The level of the armor won't change the chances of getting a better one. It just affects the level of the resulting armor. As far as fusing plus armors, I'm not sure although I would think it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatYumYum View Post
    The level of the armor won't change the chances of getting a better one. It just affects the level of the resulting armor. As far as fusing plus armors, I'm not sure although I would think it doesn't matter.
    You can't fuse plus versions.
    Code: WBC-DVV-WXC

Name: Jiihaa

Level: 100

Maxed armors:
    Big four+ , Swamp Shaman+, Guardian's battlegear, Abominable Platemail+

In progress:
    Infernal+ (17/70), Vesture of Frost+, Krampus+ (50/70),

Quote Originally Posted by JiihaaFIN View Post
    You can't fuse plus versions.
    You misunderstood. He meant using + armors won't affect the outcome of a fusion.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Still waiting for Tectonic

iGn: LionRyan
    Guild: Konoha
    Line: lionryan

One day it will be fusable.

Quote Originally Posted by LionRyan View Post
    Still waiting for Tectonic
    Is tec not almost useless now?
    Line ID gawain1
    Was playing on Android

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    Epics are never really useless, especially for f2p.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

It is, it only (In theory) beats two armors and loses to four, and if Tectonic isn't + or on Main Knight then you're going to have a hard time beating armors that it SHOULD beat.

Not even close. It utterly destroys Mael,Cloudrange and Combustion+, beats up Bear+ and Assassin+ despite being at elemental disadvantage, hangs fine with Moonplate,Blaze, and BeastMaster, and loses to Forge and Necro.