Orbs - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orbs

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69 View Post
    Last time were given them and ended up with thousands more than we needed, despite having received warning that hey with next update we will allow you to buy them !
    Now we are racking them up in huge quantities. So gree hasn't properly figured out how to hurt us with orb needs yet.
    Idk about you but farming crossroads for hours sounds painful enough to me to not ask directly for more.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's not hard to get them. I have over 40 to donate to the guild

Post Count
    The orbs are dropping from doing the I&GLTQ.

Post Count
    Probably, kill a level 100 boss in less that 2 mins. Total energy, 10 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I can't wait to see what Gree does to make the raid boss more challenging this time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If raid boss starts during the week like last time, it will be impossible like last time. If it is a weekend fiesta, then it will probably be more doable.

I would imagine Gree will go back to the difficulty of the first raid boss because in most peoples eyes, the final prize was achievable thus they made more money. With the last boss, 99% of normal gemmers only spent on the guild part and some on the individual part.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think the raid boss will be somewhere between the two. The first was doable with help but a lot achieved, then last time it was next to impossible. Closer to the first would be better

Post Count
    Still unable to donate orbs.

Post Count
    Update fixed issue 👍