Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Are you kidding me? Gree, just stop.

The beast brawl said this.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1a31645d.jpg

The beast chest said this.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd8e56b28.jpg

Notice anything? It said in the beast brawl that you get LEGENDARY rewards, not crap. Thanks, I got crap.
    Need a guild.

XBD-DRC-HMQ

i got 15 x 2 starts
    yaaaay

That's great?
    Need a guild.

XBD-DRC-HMQ

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    You have 4x chance of Legendary armors, which is higher than ever before, so they didn't lie.
    They just tricked us in a very nasty way.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

They did lie because they said you would accept legendary rewards
    Need a guild.

XBD-DRC-HMQ

This was to be expected.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

@Joshx135 I guess you have a point
    Need a guild.

XBD-DRC-HMQ

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    This was to be expected.
    Agreed........
    IDK why I continue to expect anything else...... Put it work, and get junk.......
    Knights and Dragons Code: XBC-PMW-WPB
    IGN: Kallous Level: 100+
    Guild: CotS

i got 18 two stars, wtf.. with gems only 2 stars and wqith keys only two stars = i will never spend money for chests in future, thx gree
    Code: If you would like to be friends, please PM me first!
    Lvl 100+ on Android
    Guild: Majestic
    GuildWars: 1#
    Line ID: SentinelRule

Will is right

You know just because Gree/IUGO has a track record of false advertisement doesn't mean they are excused from the consequences. Fact is Will is right it says VERY specifically, even in the same font/color/size of text used to delineate "legendary" distinctions on all other chests that we will get "legendary" rewards if we craft and keep those armors. Why should they be allowed to get away with it because of a lack of organization and programming? I still haven't received what was promised to me in a chest like 2 weeks ago even though I clicked on the advertisement to open the chests that promised me the "nemesis+" armor.

It's very easy to get their corporate address since you will only get general emails with no names attached from the contact us link.

This is not about the rewards, but I think the way they distributed the keys is bad too. If you wanted to get the 11 keys from LTQ, you'd have to be lvl 95-100+. For the Epic Boss plus, same thing. Non-plus you can get it on lvl 40+. People like I, lvl 70-80, get thus the same amount of keys as level 40's... They should've given the 70-80's some more keys tbh so it's more fair.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

It wasn't hard to do the LTQ quests. If you can't even finish the LTQ quests, you don't deserve to be spoiled by the meximum amount of keys for chances at the strongest armors in the game.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    It wasn't hard to do the LTQ quests. If you can't even finish the LTQ quests, you don't deserve to be spoiled by the meximum amount of keys for chances at the strongest armors in the game.
    soloooooo solooooo soloooooo soloooooo soloooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Well I'm sorry I don't play 3 hours a day and thus can't finish the quests. I'm just saying that the 70-80's deserve more keys than 40's, maybe 6 instead of 3, that's still a whole lot less than the 22 you could recieve when very high level
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)

If they had given me 100 keys I'd still probably get a bunch of super rares. More keys in this case will only lead to more disappointment, with very little chance of getting anything worthwhile.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -SH