Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Papamoose43 View Post
    You know just because Gree/IUGO has a track record of false advertisement doesn't mean they are excused from the consequences. Fact is Will is right it says VERY specifically, even in the same font/color/size of text used to delineate "legendary" distinctions on all other chests that we will get "legendary" rewards if we craft and keep those armors.
    It didn't say "only legendary".

I don't know why people expected this.

I lold at "MOST VALUABLE" I knew that clearly meant the cost was going to be raised.

Wow, you people are reallllllllly stupid, LOL.

Gree didn't mean ONLY Legendary rewards, oh my god.

LOL Craft and keep 'these armors for legendary results' = 2star, Japanese Gree may not understand english phrases very well

'Most Valuable Chest Ever!' = 35 gems. gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard1993 View Post
    I got moontide and aegies pretty decent
    Your rare good luck will be absolutely drowned out by the unlucky whiners around you. Wait, getting epic is suppose to be rare, somehow everyone is expecting to be the lucky ones and jump onto the forum to whine about their bad luck. I got a beast battlegear. So looong suckas.

Quote Originally Posted by imTectonic View Post
    LOL Craft and keep 'these armors for legendary results' = 2star, Japanese Gree may not understand english phrases very well

'Most Valuable Chest Ever!' = 35 gems. gf.
    Actually, you're the one who can't understand English phrases well. This is what it actually says: Craft these Boss Armor to COLLECT LEGENDARY REWARDS. The armors you are crafting are the legendary rewards. It says nothing about the Beast Chest being the source of these rewards.

Even more after that:
    CRAFT and KEEP in Your Inventory... (2 options)
    - the BOSS ARMOR for Keys to the October Beast Chest!...
    - the BOSS ARMOR+ for More keys and a Limited Edition Cape!

Please tell me again where it said you would get legendary armor from the Beast Chest?
    Last edited by busteroaf; 09-30-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Is it me or does it seem like the majority of people who say they have gotten an EPIC armor have opened like less than 11, say they have gotten more than 1, or don't even mention how many they have opened? For example:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard1993 View Post
    I got moontide and aegies pretty decent
    Quote Originally Posted by poke19931 View Post
    i got tectonic and maelstorm irons in just 11 chest? is it just me?
    I know I saw a bunch more like this on the knights and dragons wiki beast chest page it's just odd.

Two people in my guild got epic.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

My guild got 3 beastmaster and a few other epic. So itsnot all bad.

It is kind of like when Gree told us in this forum we needed to hold onto our beast monos and then took away epic fusing. They are liars and will trick you at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Well I'm sorry I don't play 3 hours a day and thus can't finish the quests. I'm just saying that the 70-80's deserve more keys than 40's, maybe 6 instead of 3, that's still a whole lot less than the 22 you could recieve when very high level
    Lol, you can't play 3 hours a day? I know some of us have no life, but 3 hours a day to get the biggest reward they gave seemed fine. I finished the LTQ in half the time they gave.

@original topic, stupidity sure is contagious.

I got Aegis of the Dragon.

I agree with wad you said that if they said that they will give legendary armours they should !!! I feel so cheated

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    I agree with wad you said that if they said that they will give legendary armours they should !!! I feel so cheated
    They never said that legendary rewards are confirmed when you open the chest, it was based on the assumption of the players.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    You have 4x chance of Legendary armors, which is higher than ever before, so they didn't lie.
    They just tricked us in a very nasty way.
    This is not the first time.
    They did 4x chance before...and got all scraps by spending 800gems...so...so...sotoy...not exciting anymore with their limited chest..............!
    RS Papa3G
    Level 253 (5 maxed epics & 7 legends)
    GM of RAJAWALI SAKTI on iOS
    (Top 100 Guild, Lvl 64, Members 37/37)
    "When the Eagle become strongest ever..."
    A u tired fighting alone with few people only during GW?
    A u willing to merge n bring along ur mates to our Guid?
    Please send private message or contact me on LINE if u're interested...