Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last
    If this was the most valuable chest ever,then hopefully you all reconsider dumping cash for any future chests,knowing they wont be any better then the beast chest you now all hate so much. Let greed be the ones shooting themselves in the foot,and not all you guys in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Donk View Post
    If this was the most valuable chest ever,then hopefully you all reconsider dumping cash for any future chests,knowing they wont be any better then the beast chest you now all hate so much. Let greed be the ones shooting themselves in the foot,and not all you guys in the future
    I second this ^

Yey

Open first 11 get all 2 crap then opend other 5 and get moontide.

Opened 11 with keys (never bought a chest and proud of it); and got Beastmaster! Happy dance. Also got a 4* tempered something or other. Rest is even jankier.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Most valuable fusion-fodder chest ever..

Swamp Shaman+ and 10 2-star armors!! Ugh.

I want back the week of my life I spent farming and crafting for that stupid challenge that didn't pay off

My guild mates pulled 2 epics TOTAL. No plus.

Most valuable chest ever huh? GREEd has gotten the last dollar they'll ever get from me.

11x 2* armour f*ing delightful
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

I got Ethereal Garment and Boilerplate. The rest was garbage. Ironically, I fused some super rares right after and got another Boilerplate. Guess I'll take it but was hoping for better. I'm not spending any money on this chest or future ones so hopefully I can get some free video offers during the course of my lifetime.

I think I got really lucky guys. Should I use the two regular ones to enhance the + ones?

I would just fuse the other 3 into 1 imo ;p

I got two Beastmaster Battlegear (non-plus) and a gremlin battlesuit from a set of 11

Quote Originally Posted by Roy 2 View Post

I think I got really lucky guys. Should I use the two regular ones to enhance the + ones?
    This image will earn GREE an extra $30,000. And I just threw up in my mouth a little
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

Quote Originally Posted by leale View Post
    This image will earn GREE an extra $30,000. And I just threw up in my mouth a little
    I only opened it 11 times. First time opening chests
    IGN: Roy
    Level: 63
    Armors: 2 of big 4 almost maxed

So I figured bugger it and opened another 11 chests. Got a moon tide regular, my first epic so I'm happy even tho it ended up costing a lot. I also got another sky guardian+ so overall after about 40 chests I got one moon tide, 2 sky guardian+ and two regular boilerplate.

One person in guild got the latest epic. Another person got two epics after opening 11 chests

The rest of my guild pretty much got nothing

Got beastmaster from the chest. Already had 3 epics so its put on the back burner till I get the others maxed.

lvl88 btw