Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    The only reason you are not whining is cus you got an epic...
    Or maybe because either way he got free armors? I don't see why not getting an epic is a good reason to whine or to justify whining, sorry.
    Not playing ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    Or maybe because either way he got free armors? I don't see why not getting an epic is a good reason to whine or to justify whining, sorry.
    He was saying that, hey, I know I got an epic and I am happy, but even if you did not you should still be happy. Da heq? Other people getting 3-4 epics with 11 keys or an epic with 2 keys is something to complain about. Other people are getting better due to dumb luck, not skill. Should I be happy about getting killed in the arena by blazebornes and moontides that people acquired not from spending, but from dumb luck. Please comment again when you have some common sense. I did not have anything to even level because I was full on fusion boosts because I had high expectations, so that armor meant nothing to me,

He was saying that, hey, I know I got an epic and I am happy, but even if you did not you should still be happy. Da heq? Other people getting 3-4 epics with 11 keys or an epic with 2 keys is something to complain about. Other people are getting better due to dumb luck, not skill. Should I be happy about getting killed in the arena by blazebornes and moontides that people acquired not from spending, but from dumb luck. Please comment again when you have some common sense. I did not have anything to even level because I was full on fusion boosts because I had high expectations, so that armor meant nothing to me,
    Your right. What a jerk he was for being happy about a lucky pull and because you don't have a good armor to work on there is no point in getting a bunch of free stuff. What a bunch of jerks gree is and all that...
    Again, not sure what it is you are getting upset about. You got a bunch of free shots at a gambel, didn't pan out for you, but you didn't loose anything. I'm realively sure my common sense is still applicable.
    Not playing ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    Your right. What a jerk he was for being happy about a lucky pull and because you don't have a good armor to work on there is no point in getting a bunch of free stuff. What a bunch of jerks gree is and all that...
    Again, not sure what it is you are getting upset about. You got a bunch of free shots at a gambel, didn't pan out for you, but you didn't loose anything. I'm realively sure my common sense is still applicable.
    I was not saying, and I don't think I was implying that he was a jerk, nor did I say Gree was. I will however say, that it was a jerk move when they said most valuable even though they had a 4x chance before. And yes I did lose things. The arena has rewards. When people have good armors, they do better and I do worse. I get worse rewards. Therefore, it did hurt me.

20x2*
    2x3*

-.-

I was not saying, and I don't think I was implying that he was a jerk, nor did I say Gree was. I will however say, that it was a jerk move when they said most valuable even though they had a 4x chance before. And yes I did lose things. The arena has rewards. When people have good armors, they do better and I do worse. I get worse rewards. Therefore, it did hurt me.
    Hey man k&d is not a skill game. This game at its core is a spending game. They give the free chests out so eventually some of the non spenders get something which gives hope to other non spenders that hey it could be me next time causing them to keep playing. the luck part is the genius part about this game because it makes the spenders spend more and more hoping they get something (but nothing is guaranteed like the guy spending 500 dollars without getting an epic) because they want to be the best; meanwhile, they r supporting us, the servers and make gree rich which then allows gree to put up free events for everyone etc... Now if someone pulls 2 epics from 11 keys they should quit and play the lottery. I also will point out that in real life whether its sports or academics everyone needs luck to succeed. Enjoy free man because u don't get much of it in games or irl
    Last edited by shawnk; 10-04-2013 at 03:13 PM.

I hope this doesn't set off another flame war, but I pulled a maelstrom, beastmaster, storm sorceror, and a stormrage+ from I think 14 keys. I'm ecstatic! Just 2 weeks ago I had no EB+ armors, finally broke through on the ember lizard and beringar, then topped it off with amazing luck from the chest. Now I just need a faster way to produce enhancement fodder. Already blew through all my fusion stones.

Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    I hope this doesn't set off another flame war, but I pulled a maelstrom, beastmaster, storm sorceror, and a stormrage+ from I think 14 keys. I'm ecstatic! Just 2 weeks ago I had no EB+ armors, finally broke through on the ember lizard and beringar, then topped it off with amazing luck from the chest. Now I just need a faster way to produce enhancement fodder. Already blew through all my fusion stones.
    That's awesome man, congrats! The enhancing part is a pain no matter what, so good luck with that. It can be very difficult to get enough fusion stones while enhancing epics.
    Not playing ever again.

I'd be happy to sell my some of my 100+ fusion stones, since I don't have anything to use them on atm.

Soooo....

I used up my 23 free beast keys and got the usual kick in the bawls. 2* enhancement fodder.

Had 200 or so gems left from the previous war, so opened approx 5 beast chests and copped a dik punch of more 2*

Grabbed myself some more gems yesterday opened 5 chests picked up a storm sourcer+ kinda cool except I have one already maxed...

Then... Thought May as well open another 11(all at once) and it gave me, moontide+, maelstrom, and Dark Prince+

I did receive 3 legendary monos amongst all this, but as you know they may of well been 2* with there cruddy stats

Finanally got to use my 30+ enchancement armours!

Noir
    NoirLust
    XBC-NCP-BPB

PITCH BLACK GM

Pulling out epics doesn't mean you'll rule the arena. Epics require a lot of dedicated playing to level up beyond 4*.

If you get beaten by an epic in the arena, you were beaten by someone who spent days and weeks farming snakeskins and earning fusion stones and collecting gold.

Only epic+ mean anything. Lame, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Only epic+ mean anything. Lame, but true.
    Im sorry but i dislike yer new profile pic.

luck

I opened 5 chests and on the last one I got moontide

I stared at 5 chests and underneath I saw 5 pairs of boobies
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah