Page 12 of 14 First ... 21011121314 Last

I believe 2 members of RR lucked into Beast+

Out of 3 rounds of 11, best I got was a Blazeborne reg and Maelstrom reg, and a few legendaries for fusion purposes in the future. And a Storm Sorc+ was the only notable +version.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Well grats to all those that (a) fused an epic instead of wasting a chance on beast keys like me and (b) got epics. No complaining from those that got multiple epics, since some of us with 23 keys got bubkis.
    Last edited by Epon; 10-04-2013 at 07:23 AM. Reason: replaced word didn't realize would be objectionable.

Got 1 Beast+ from first 11 keys.
    I haven't used my remaining keys yet due to maxed out inventory.
    It's been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Epon View Post
    Well grats to all those that (a) fused an epic instead of wasting a chance on beast keys like me and (b) got epics. No *****ing from those that got multiple epics, since some of us with 23 keys got bubkis.
    I wouldn't fret, my friend, as they only fused non+ versions. Which are more or less useless.

I got lighting lord 3 times ;-;

I got five Embersteels out of my free keys. At least they are 50 EP.

out of 3 sets of 11 I got nothing but trash. Only things above a 2 star were wicked wrath and ruby plate mail -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal1977 View Post
    For posterity, my first set of 11:
    Brawlers+, Riverstone, Rocfeather, Monstrous Garb, Royal Flame, Monstrous Garb, Asura Armor, Wicked Wraith, Infernal, Royal Flame, Embersteel

Restated: junk. =P
    And for completeness, the next set of 11 reward keys gave: Monk's Vestments, Blazeborne, Brawlers, Torchflame, Riverstone Mantle, Flowstone, Asura Armor, Rocfeather Robes, Torchflame, Glacier, Rocfeather Robes

And 23rd key: Lightning Lord,
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Both sets of 11 gave me 10 2* enhancement fodder, and 1 beastmaster in EACH set. So now I have 2...
    Last key was torchflame.
    Not playing ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Epon View Post
    Well grats to all those that (a) fused an epic instead of wasting a chance on beast keys like me and (b) got epics. No *****ing from those that got multiple epics, since some of us with 23 keys got bubkis.
    Thanks I was one of the lucky ones...caught a lot flak from all the "smart" players when I said I wasn't waiting...I just leveled both the Blaze and tectonic to 99...and regardless of what Eunochorn says it makes the game more fun for me and I did not spend a nickel...the beast keys yielded nothing...they never have... which is why I don't spend on them. I do expect that I will hit one some day from a key I earned doing a quest though.... . Good to see all the other free chest winners as it keeps the game healthy and it gives buster and eunochorn players to beat up...LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I wouldn't fret, my friend, as they only fused non+ versions. Which are more or less useless.
    True, but it is rather tough in the arena going up against people with 3 epics (and will likely be the same in the next war).

I am happy for all my friends with new epics, especially with this week's boss.

caught a lot flak from all the "smart" players when I said I wasn't waiting..
    Yeah, unfortunately, it didn't occur to me that it was an 'either/or' thing, or I would have done the same. Next time, assuming there is a next time, I will definitely take the 'sure thing' even if I risk losing out on the 'maybe.'
    Last edited by Epon; 10-04-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Well I might try to open 1-2 more beasts chest hope for some kind of epic or a good legendary but cant wish for the impossible c:
    IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian

stop the hate on the beast keys. they gave me an epic with bunch of 2 star armors and a 4 start one which I used to lvl it . Even if I hadn't open the epic the keys gave me a chance for free which is pretty cool . People who should whine are the people who actually spend not us who got free stuff. I have bunch of epic boss pluses maxed and let me tell u they can compete. the free chests were just a cool gift. Im glad I got lucky but rather have spend my luck on the lottery

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    stop the hate on the beast keys. they gave me an epic with bunch of 2 star armors and a 4 start one which I used to lvl it . Even if I hadn't open the epic the keys gave me a chance for free which is pretty cool . People who should whine are the people who actually spend not us who got free stuff. I have bunch of epic boss pluses maxed and let me tell u they can compete. the free chests were just a cool gift. Im glad I got lucky but rather have spend my luck on the lottery
    The only reason you are not whining is cus you got an epic...